The last football match you went to

johnnyforeigner

I went to a San Jose Earthquakes game last year. Typical crap MLS soccer (football) but we were so drunk all we did was mock Landycakes Donawoman...

On the "other" football. I went to an Oakland Raiders game last season. We never made into the game as the tailgate got out of hand and we ended up partying in the parking lot the entire day! Good times!!

No, proper football.

Knocking someones teeth out on the gridiron isn't proper football? :(

Nooooo, Proper football is when you use your hands to stop the ball then use your feet....and no i don't mean Aussie Rules football I'm talking about French football :)

P.S Perth Glory vs Fulham in August 2009.

No, proper football.

why does the US call it soccer when the REST of the WORLD call it Football ???[

why is it enthusiasts of soccer football don't know the history?

'soccer' football, was originally 'association' football. POMS called it 'soccer' to distinguish it from 'rugby' football. ah merkins never got the hang of calling it 'football' because they already had a game called football (descended from rugby football).

No, proper football.

nah coz if it's ah merkin football and the dumbass gets his teeth knocked out that means he didn't have a proper mouthpiece or a proper faceguard.

as to the OP last one i went to was when Iraq stuffed Oz here in bkk. that was a while ago. best, though, was when Ajax mauled Feyenoord at Olympic back in about '95. ok it wasn't a great game if you supported F***noord....

No, proper football.

Come on Johnny expand your world a bit...

be inclusive... this proper attitude is what gave us problems in 1776 :lol:

-> North Carolina -- Duke

(proper football ) -->Dortmund - Dusseldorf

1776? You've been watching football for quite awhile then! Who was it? Millwall and West Ham? Cardiff and Swansea? Oh, I Know. Rangers and Celtic. :D