Ask Dr. TF Know-All

SweetieBabie

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys I saw were working hard. They were spreading their message to uninterested guys in the street in a hostile environment.

I have no affiliation with any religion, but I admire faith and hard work.

why do u admire faith and ppl spouting/pushing it where it's not wanted ??

i don't have too many problems with what ppl believe in the privacy of their own homes (so long as it doesn't harm any other individuals) but these pricks standing outside nana spouting their bollocks deserve f**k all admiration or respect !!! the guys who flew jets into the twin towers had a faith they were prepared to die for .... do they deserve respect and/or admiration ?? i don't f**king think so !!! brain washed idiots just like those deluded fools outside nana !!

Dear Nave...

They are addicted to TF and enjoy hearing everyone say things like, "We'll miss you." and "So sad you're leaving."

LoL Can Dr. TF know-all prescribe something to fix that? :lol:

Dear SweetieBabie....

There is a simple cure....

The next time a member writes, 'This is my last journal.' and 'I'm leaving TF.', all other members should write, "Thank **** for that!" and "About ******* time you pissed off, you whining bugger."

If the member should return (highly unlikely), other members should quote the "I'm leaving TF." line until they leave again.

The guys I saw were working hard. They were spreading their message to uninterested guys in the street in a hostile environment.

It's obvious that almost everyone coming out of Nana doesn't want redemption - but the preachers believe they are doing something good. It's just like a TV program, if you don't like it, switch off. For these guys, you can just walk past.

i don't have too many problems with what ppl believe in the privacy of their own homes (so long as it doesn't harm any other individuals) but these pricks standing outside nana spouting their bollocks deserve f**k all admiration or respect !!! the guys who flew jets into the twin towers had a faith they were prepared to die for .... do they deserve respect and/or admiration ?? i don't f**king think so !!! brain washed idiots just like those deluded fools outside nana !!

There's a huge difference between killing people and preaching. They don't advocate violence, just a cleaner lifestyle. Many people working and shopping in Nana DO have questionable ethics... the preachers are trying to convince people not to use prostitutes. It's not a bad thing they are doing - just likely to be fruitless.

It's not the message I admire - it's the resolve. I watched young guys preaching loud and hard to some pretty low-life characters. They were abused and mistreated, but were not swayed or discouraged.

They probably think the guys leaving Nana are pretty deluded too - and they'd be right in many cases. Guys going to brothels for affection, fulfillment and even love? But they continue trying to kick the devil's ass in spite of the negative atmosphere.

I say, "Go for it, God Squad!"

:arrow: Now that is what I call forward and enlightened thinking...as to the rest of it ...comparing a steet corner preacher with Islamic bombers and the 9/11 bastards... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

We get it you cannot handle contact with a religious believer.

even knowing they exist makes you uncomfortable (if they come outside their own house, well that might be an issue too not that I re-read your statement.

:roll:

There's a huge difference between killing people and preaching. They don't advocate violence, just a cleaner lifestyle.

Actually i understand faith and passion. What i do not understand is their need to invasion. Not when they are trying to convincing my own people, and turn them against my lifestyle. now that is a problem. They can believe whatever they want as long as they don't effect me. but that's another topic.

There's a huge difference between killing people and preaching. They don't advocate violence, just a cleaner lifestyle.

Actually i understand faith and passion. What i do not understand is their need to invasion. Not when they are trying to convincing my own people, and turn them against my lifestyle. now that is a problem. They can believe whatever they want as long as they don't effect me. but that's another topic.

Agreed...I can't stand when people try and push their religion on others. It's as if God started an affiliate program.

Agreed...I can't stand when people try and push their religion on others. It's as if God started an affiliate program.

I thought Bob's take was perfectly clear...admiring their faith and determination in what they were doing...which was not wrestling you to the ground or kidnapping you until conversion...I never known someone who liked something pushed on them--- well maybe a beer!

as he put it : "just walk on by"

soooo easy to do :)

:arrow: Now that is what I call forward and enlightened thinking...as to the rest of it ...comparing a steet corner preacher with Islamic bombers and the 9/11 bastards... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

We get it you cannot handle contact with a religious believer.

even knowing they exist makes you uncomfortable (if they come outside their own house, well that might be an issue too not that I re-read your statement.

:roll:

i do not have ANY problems with religious believers .... most of my family would still be religious believers of certain degrees. i've been to catholic, protestant, buddhist, hindu and muslim religious sevices ... usually because i have been invited along to a cermoney. but these types coming to a foreign land and telling the ppl living here that their beliefs will see them burning forever in hell ... they don't make me uncomfortable they make me f**king angry !!! if u want to believe in god, fairies, the spaghetti monster ... fine up to U .... but don't try and force it down other ppl's throats !!! or condem them for not having the same beliefs as u have !!!

Thai Buddhist monks don't have the best reputation. You are likely to see more monks at Panthip Plaza stocking up on computer hardware and DVDs than in the temples. I don't see any Thai Buddhist schemes trying to (misguidedly) take girls from a life of prostitution, drug and alcohol abuse.

Aha.. it's same everywhere..

Western priests also **** little boys in the ass..

How are they forcing anyone?

They just stand there and speak... you know... freely... like we all agree is a good thing.

And Tonia, they aren't preaching to your people... they're preaching to my people - the whoremongers...erm that's not quite what I meant.

It's just a form of advertising - but it's advertising a way of life rather than a grilled sandwich maker.

They don't send spam, or unwanted SMS's. They don't drive through the streets with loudspeakers, or play jingles in the supermarket... They are the least intrusive of all forms of advertising... they aren't there very often and when you walk 5 metres away you can't hear them.

I'm no expert, but I wonder if some of the backlash isn't guilt-derived. You know, guys walking out of a red-light area being confronted by someone telling them they are sinning? Nothing like a dose of morality to ruin that romantic moment as you leave with your hooker for the night.

I'm no expert, but I wonder if some of the backlash isn't guilt-derived. You know, guys walking out of a red-light area being confronted by someone telling them they are sinning? Nothing like a dose of morality to ruin that romantic moment as you leave with your hooker for the night.

if u look into some of the beliefs of fundamental "christians" u'd realise they r not all sweetness and light. these guys r dangerous, brain washing ***** and should be f**king shipped off out of thailand. who the f**k r they to tell anyone what they r doing is wrong or is a sin ?? what i do is my business and i don't need some delusional, born again prick to stand anywhere mouthing off anywhere i go !!

How are they forcing anyone?

They just stand there and speak... you know... freely... like we all agree is a good thing.

And Tonia, they aren't preaching to your people... they're preaching to my people - the whoremongers...erm that's not quite what I meant.

It's just a form of advertising - but it's advertising a way of life rather than a grilled sandwich maker.

They don't send spam, or unwanted SMS's. They don't drive through the streets with loudspeakers, or play jingles in the supermarket... They are the least intrusive of all forms of advertising... they aren't there very often and when you walk 5 metres away you can't hear them.

so i'm assuming u will be impressed and supportive of Islam4UK's plans to have a rally/march in Wootton Bassett ??

if u look into some of the beliefs of fundamental "christians" u'd realise they r not all sweetness and light. these guys r dangerous, brain washing c*nts and should be f**king shipped off out of thailand. who the f**k r they to tell anyone what they r doing is wrong or is a sin ?? what i do is my business and i don't need some delusional, born again prick to stand anywhere mouthing off anywhere i go !!

But Ciaran, everyone has different lifestyles and you are usually so liberal, with a live and let live vibe!

The guys standing outside Nana aren't doing anything illegal or immoral. It can get a little tiresome trying to get past them, but much less so than the ladyboy/hooker/beggar/vendor gauntlet.

Whether or not some extreme beliefs exist is irrelevant. Those particular guys aren't telling people to hang gays or stop condom use.

Dangerous? Brain-washing? I've never seen them do anything dangerous, and I've never seen anyone get brainwashed... in fact I think I'm the only guy who's ever stopped and listened!

There's a whole section of society that would like to see farangs shipped out of Thailand, spreading our dangerous philosophies of equality, non-conformity and questioning the status quo. And that's not including those who hate the whoremongers and paedophiles who target Thailand.

Who are they to tell you what you're doing is wrong? No-one. But they have a right to speak... same as you do. If you want to go down there and shout back at them one night, I'll gladly stop by and have a listen.

And finally, as far as 'delusional pricks mouthing off' goes, I'm afraid it's just life.... As it was in The Beginning and shall be in The End... and in The Pub.

Dear Dr. TF Know-all,

Why it seems like Ciaran is yelling all the time ? Is it because the ( ! ) he keeps using?

cheers,

Miss T.

Dear Miss T

It is a little known fact that until the age of 15, Ciaran suffered from a rare neurological disease which meant he could only talk in a whisper. Thanks to a revolutionary cure discovered By Dr Bognarr Reejis, this is no longer the case.

As a result, Ciaran has sworn on the sacred shrine of St Expletive that he will never whisper again, even when posting on internet forums.

Yours faithfully,

The Doc.

:wink:

so i'm assuming u will be impressed and supportive of Islam4UK's plans to have a rally/march in Wootton Bassett ??

lol... I'm not impressed... but they have the right... it's in our laws and we have to play by the book.

But equally, the villagers and other interested parties have a right to demonstrate on the same day... so we will see who gets the bigger, louder turn-out.

In addition, if the police were on hand to check social security benefits details, immigration visas, road tax, car insurance etc, I'd think that would be a good day's work for the local bobbies.