Bangkok Mar 12-14

bigKus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a two faced lick arse and a phoney [ I have that on good authority] but I dont see how that has anything to do with the debates on this thread.

See how easy it is for us all to go down the road of insults and irrelevant personal attacks. It is amusing the way in which you can count on this happening, and it is usually the same people.

I have it on good authority (like firsthand) that Ciaran is one of the most decent people I encountered during my time in Thailand. As with much of your other "information," you'd do well to find another "authority." I guess truth doesn't matter, though, when you're just trying to wind people up.

I met Ciaran many times - he's a booze hound and a Gunners fan. He speaks his own unintelligible language. He's got weird lefty views but looks like a Nazi.

But he's no arse-lick or phoney!

You forgot to mention he likes hanging out with pink-shirt wearing Baccardi Breezer swillers and likes to get a big, wet kiss on his skinhead by trigger-happy, righteous red necks.

But arse-lick or phoney he's most certainly not! worship.gif

Oh, and I fixed that quote box for you Dave. :wink:

Once again, apart from some posts by Neung and Kus, an ongoing example of colonial attitudes where the Westerners have decided they know what is best for Thailand...

f*cking pathetic.

:evil: Iain, you say my name whose given comments in TF forums. Now my chance to get a date with hot guy is goes from 1 to zero.. :x

never. and if you can't get a hot guy, there's always me!! :wink:

Is there a hot guy on TF?! :shock:

lol

Translates as me me me i know i know

Actually no you dont!

Your too limited to bother waste time on.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the sound of a man trying to save face as he realises he is losing an argument.

Rather than address the issues, or post some facts, he declares that the discussion is not worth having anymore and runs for cover.

Don't trip over your white flag as you retreat.

No again you are just plain wrong! I have made many points and offered more than enough argument which supports my views on the big picture in Thailand.

You simply ignore them and then go on making essentially irrelevant points and fail time after time to address the points made and the key issues and consistently fail to see the whole bigger picture.

You have made insults and gone on a serious of rants which include making stupid comments about all manner of irrelevant things.

As I have already mentioned it is not as if I deny that valid and coherent, plus informed arguments could not be made against my whole view and perspective on Thai politics. It is just that I have not yert seen one single coherent and intelligent argument offered on this thread and I dont expect I will, certainly not from you as your are far too emotional and personal in your whole approach.

It takes time to detail the various issues while at the same time keeping an eye on both the chronology and broader sequence of events. Time I dont have right now! And anyway I feel it is largely wasted here, but I just throw in my own views to counter some of the utter shite! I see.

What I will do is something very educational for you and some of the goons and parrots who like to just make cheap personal comments and insults and constantly attack the poster and not the post.

What I will do is give an example of how one might have countered the various comments and arguments I have put forward and this should underscore how a civilized and informed debate might have taken place.

One can be strident in offering views and perspectives and we can even allow for a certain amount of creative license in order to keep a debate lively and engaging. That is not what happens here on the subject of Thai politics especially.

For now I am gonna have breakfast and will submit a nice little lesson for you later.

And Yes I am being patronizing and condescending for effect and also to take the piss a little bit.

Seeya later, Cornflakes await!

Once again, apart from some posts by Neung and Kus, an ongoing example of colonial attitudes where the Westerners have decided they know what is best for Thailand...

f*cking pathetic.

:evil: Iain, you say my name whose given comments in TF forums. Now my chance to get a date with hot guy is goes from 1 to zero.. :x

lol

Mr Allseasons seems kinda hot.......

.....the problem would come when you engage in conversation with him about Thailand!

Cash for Demo.

Nice thick bundles of 1000 baht notes being handed out in two videos posted on the Nation website;

30124588-01.jpg

Red shirts handing out cash to 'find democracy'

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/2010/03/13/politics/Red-shirts-handing-out-cash-to-&039;find-democracy-30124588.html

It's for fuel to go and come back...plus maybe a bit leftover for something to eat.

FFS .... any wonder we don't get more thais commenting in the forums !!!!

U allseasonsman r an arse !!! Neung is a smart kid and one of the few thai girls who posts regularly in political/current affairs forums !! why don't u f**k off back under whatever rock u crawled out from !!!

This is really classic. Who let you out of your cage?

Is it not astounding that someone can getaway with making such an insulting and pointless post with no consequence? This clearly is at least a yellow card post, yet you are able to get away with making gratuitously insulting and offensive personal attacks on someone.

You are a two faced lick arse and a phoney [ I have that on good authority] but I dont see how that has anything to do with the debates on this thread.

See how easy it is for us all to go down the road of insults and irrelevant personal attacks. It is amusing the way in which you can count on this happening, and it is usually the same people.

a lick arse and a phoney on good authority ?? can u prove this ?? or r u a liar as well as a d*ck ??

I stand by my earlier comments as they relate to you. I have no doubt whatsoever that you are a lick arse and a phoney! Others are entitled to believe otherwise.

I have met you personally [you just dont know it!] and seen you in action in various forms. I also trust the feedback I have from others who have also met you personally, but in any case your own actions here on TF show your character all too well. Most of the time you have not alot more to write than F this and F that plus plenty of crude and lewd insults which are moslty out of place and uncalled for.

Your mother would probably tell you to wash your mouth out with a bar of soap but your poor use of language could be overlooked it there was not such a malcontent ed and angry person within.

Don't start your nonsense unless you are wiling to take it back in spades. Be a man not a juvenile.

Cash for Demo.

Nice thick bundles of 1000 baht notes being handed out in two videos posted on the Nation website;

30124588-01.jpg

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/2010/03/13/politics/Red-shirts-handing-out-cash-to-&039;find-democracy-30124588.html

It's for fuel to go and come back...plus maybe a bit leftover for something to eat.

I should have signed up myself with how high fuel prices are at the mo.

Doesn't really matter what the payment is for more than the fact that a payment is made. This is why PT can avoid the electoral laws in relation to political rallies by using the UDD/DAAD as the primary vehicle for such events.

But I am more than happy to see Thaksins money wasted on the 'true believers' and poor people earn some eaxtra baht for the weekend.

U allseasonsman r an arse !!! Neung is a smart kid and one of the few thai girls who posts regularly in political/current affairs forums !! why don't u f**k off back under whatever rock u crawled out from !!!

Is it not astounding that someone can getaway with making such an insulting and pointless post with no consequence? This clearly is at least a yellow card post, yet you are able to get away with making gratuitously insulting and offensive personal attacks on someone.

a lick arse and a phoney on good authority ?? can u prove this ?? or r u a liar as well as a d*ck ??

I stand by my earlier comments as they relate to you. I have no doubt whatsoever that you are a lick arse and a phoney! Others are entitled to believe otherwise.

I have met you personally [you just dont know it!] and seen you in action in various forms. I also trust the feedback I have from others who have also met you personally, but in any case your own actions here on TF show your character all too well. Most of the time you have not alot more to write than F this and F that plus plenty of crude and lewd insults which are moslty out of place and uncalled for.

Your mother would probably tell you to wash your mouth out with a bar of soap but your poor use of language could be overlooked it there was not such a malcontent ed and angry person within.

Don't start your nonsense unless you are wiling to take it back in spades. Be a man not a juvenile.

Ohh man!! so you have met him but didn't show up and introduce yourself to him? so manly then. I have met p'Ciaran so many times, to me he is polite, I never say "F" word to me...

You know what you are so annoying person that i have seen on TF forum ever.

Why don't I never seen you post any comments in any other topics? Why always TS? why always about Red and Yellow? it's just my observation. cuz mainly of the TF. site is dating site and community about Thai and Farang. Member such as Ciaran, EB, LG, Danno etc. they give opinion in many kind of topics not only focus on TS politics.

I know you might say it's because you interested in... but it's such a weird behavior to focus on this topic in such a dating website.

Your purpose is??

f*cking pathetic.

lol

.....the problem would come when you engage in conversation with him about Thailand!

Conversation in person is totally different from this whole medium. I have no doubt that about 80 percent of possible understanding and fruitful exchange of ideas on such an emotive and complex set of issues [ Thai politics] is lost.

In person it would be a completely different affair and peoples preconceived notions and prejudices could far more easily be countered and put aside.

Fact is, nobody on this site knows me and this in of itself is a major negative in terms of how people would react online as opposed in person. I have met some people from this site [but kept my TF ID separate] and had many pleasant talks about such issues in a relaxed and non aggressive way.

Our online persona can be very different dependent on how anonymous we are. So while it can seem hard to imagine the projection of "allseasons" has little in common with the reality of my experience of meeting people.

You for example based some of your own perceptions of me on totally out of date info from my profile. At the time you assumed I had not been to Thailand etc etc I had actually been many times and for far longer than you would have assumed based on taking all info on my profile as literally true and totally accurate.

Cash for Demo.

30124588-01.jpg

Doesn't really matter what the payment is for more than the fact that a payment is made. This is why PT can avoid the electoral laws in relation to political rallies by using the UDD/DAAD as the primary vehicle for such events.

But I am more than happy to see Thaksins money wasted on the 'true believers' and poor people earn some eaxtra baht for the weekend.

Hrrrrrrrrrr just 2000 and people risk their life waste their time, such a silly thing.

Want more money? prepare video cam, phone cam, still cam. whatever cam which can take video. Buy soldier outfit, buy red shirt then take video that soldier hurt red ppl then get 100000 baht from TS.

Or go to the area wait for some violence happen, take video and get 10000 baht.

Gotcha. I think it's more about the fact that most Thais don't have the money or available time to travel that far, not that they are doing this to make a quick baht. If they were to hold their demonstrations in Chiang Mai or Isaan, it would be easier for them to demonstrate, but obviously less effective.

Anyway, not sure that i heard is true, cuz I'm not twitter member yet. or TS spoke to someone else I have heard from TV that he wanted to end this game tonight.

Right now Red shirts are gathering on Ratchadamnoen Rd. and they will stay overnight I guess, and that's fragile moment. I just worried about those people safety. I really do. No matter what color they wear they just people.

Ohh man!! so you have met him but didn't show up and introduce yourself to him? so manly then. I have met p'Ciaran so many times, to me he is polite, I never say "F" word to me...

You know what you are so annoying person that i have seen on TF forum ever.

Why don't I never seen you post any comments in any other topics? Why always TS? why always about Red and Yellow? it's just my observation. cuz mainly of the TF. site is dating site and community about Thai and Farang. Member such as Ciaran, EB, LG, Danno etc. they give opinion in many kind of topics not only focus on TS politics.

I know you might say it's because you interested in... but it's such a weird behavior to focus on this topic in such a dating website.

Your purpose is??

Partly to counter some of the frankly brainless ill informed nonsense you write [almost always in my view- yes harsh to say this but then it is ONLY A VIEW]

I don't have to let everybody I meet from TF know my actual identity- it is just a choice. I have been in your company too but have never bothered you or felt a need to tell you that I was/am, allseasons.

In general I reserve that for people I trust and respect. Your not one of those, which I am not saying is any fault of yours. I just don't like or respect you very much but I am sure there are plenty of people feel no different about me and I imagine there are many people who do like and respect you so you can just ignore me.

Point is why would I want to annoy you or Ciaran in person? Why create an awkward situation for others? I certainly have no reason to fear Ciaran as I dont think he is a thug and I can take care of myself quite well anyway.

Here online I just give him back what he throws out but I have no desire to make problems for anybody per say.

Unlike many of the expats who live there full time I have been able to dip in and out of TF and some of social events without having to compromise my personal privacy. Just a personal choice and not a big deal.

You will notice that I had been very very inactive for many months, with luck this state affairs will return soon enough and you will be free of my annoying comments etc.

Of course you could just not read anything and ignore everything I write!

f*cking pathetic.

lol

Conversation in person is totally different from this whole medium. I have no doubt that about 80 percent of possible understanding and fruitful exchange of ideas on such an emotive and complex set of issues [ Thai politics] is lost.

In person it would be a completely different affair and peoples preconceived notions and prejudices could far more easily be countered and put aside.

Fact is, nobody on this site knows me and this in of itself is a major negative in terms of how people would react online as opposed in person. I have met some people from this site [but kept my TF ID separate] and had many pleasant talks about such issues in a relaxed and non aggressive way.

Our online persona can be very different dependent on how anonymous we are. So while it can seem hard to imagine the projection of "allseasons" has little in common with the reality of my experience of meeting people.

You for example based some of your own perceptions of me on totally out of date info from my profile. At the time you assumed I had not been to Thailand etc etc I had actually been many times and for far longer than you would have assumed based on taking all info on my profile as literally true and totally accurate.

I completely agree with you that online and in the flesh is two different things....that is quite self evident I would think for most. However, we do gain an insight into peoples personality and disposition on various issues based on a online expression of views.

I have not looked at your profile since late 08 when you admitted at that time in the Airport thread you had only been to Thailand once and for a 2 week period. It seemed incredulous to me that you would lecture peoople in BKK about what the TRUE state of affairs and politics was during the airport shutdown by the PAD.

You were trying to update people in BKK from Dublin and telling them they were incorrect on many things. You also made many alrmist posts such as the "impending civil war" statement. You seemed obsessed with trying to prove to everyone how much you knew by psoting long pro-thaksin articles at that time. None of which added to the debate at the time.

I doesn't really matter if you have spent most of the intervening 15 months in Thailand to add to your previous 1 trip of 2 weeks. My point then, as it is now, is to RESPECT the views of those on the ground and in the situation. You have already nearly done a Jack Daniels/Moobs and faught with every poster on here with petty name calling. I am not sure what that is going to achieve. Again, whilst an outside perspective if always important it should be based on informed analysis and unbiased insights.

Both of which I don't see that your really offering at the mo in this thread.

I just worried about those people safety. I really do. No matter what color they wear they just people.

Perhaps the first time I would totally agree with you! Well said!

Look out that could be the start of some kind of Détente

lesson 1 - when spellchecker offers you the proper spelling of words in English with French (or other languages) inflections or quirks, just ignore them. Have done it myself many times. As is correct, the French language is recognised as being silly.

:lol: