Bangkok Mar 12-14

bigKus

Here we go again mr.allseason... big yawning!!! lazy to read what he post, can someone sum it up for me?

Yes - he says I'm cherry picking, but refuses to address any points. He ignores human rights' violations, murder, theft, and vote rigging.

Every point against UDD is dismissed as propaganda.

He read a book once.

(He should read biographies of the UDD leaders.)

Thank so much p'Dave.... no surprise then... good that i didn't read it.

I think his brain system is crashed, or his morality was destroyed...

As always attack the poster and not the post.

Well that's ok really. I regard you as politically illiterate so little schoolgirl insults are pretty pointless and self defeating.

Essentially you are clueless and unable to think for yourself that it is comical for you to bother with such empty comments.

You have every right to be churlish and ignorant but it changes nothing.

whatever

Indeed!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went downstairs to get some water and the building manager said "Khun Bill, maybe it's better if you don't go out today." :-)

I said I knew about the protests down at Lumpini and she confirmed but said that afterward they planned to march up Ratchadamri (my street) to the police station and hospital on Ploen Chit.

Ugh!

I just went downstairs to get some water and the building manager said "Khun Bill, maybe it's better if you don't go out today." :-)

I said I knew about the protests down at Lumpini and she confirmed but said that afterward they planned to march up Ratchadamri (my street) to the police station and hospital on Ploen Chit.

Ugh!

:shock: What?? hospital on Ploen Chit? hope it's not my hospital.

... and never trust Rob and Bill either!!!

Yellow card for Olympos! :-)

BTW I have no idea what that is about? Totally confused by it?

Rob and Bill ????? What am I missing? Not much worth noting perhaps?

Quite understandable when you shout all your views through a megaphone. Not much chance for a proper feedback loop. You wanna lay off the super-size fonts and bolding? The purpose of font sizing and decoration is to emphasize key words or thoughts and draw particular attention to them. When you bold and enlarge large sections of text it's about as annoying as all caps.

Using the defense that there's no difference between one crooked politician and another ignores a very important point - Thaksin was the richest man in Thailand... By a long way. His greed and arrogance was his undoing. His wealth came at the expense of Thai people - that money should be spent on the people - not enriching the Shinawatra clan.

Thaksin's government was illegitimate due to fraud and vote-buying - and was properly removed.

I would suggest a book worth reading [though you dont have to agree with the author] is a book called "A COUP FOR THE RICH" http://www.isj.org.uk/docs/CFRbook.pdf by Giles Ji Ungpakorn who I think is now in exile as his politics are too dangerous for Thailand!

This is what i guessed since this guy first post here this thread, which was same as UDD's leaders have been brainwashed. You know why most of TH people dismissed TS and even wanted him die because we live in Thailand and facing reality. And I dont think he hears a red shirts guy talk to motorbikers taxi in my soi convince them to join marches claimed how good money he will get paid. I would suggest this guy ,allseasonm, join the marches and ask what are they fight for, I think he would impress with the answer he would hear that... 'i have no idea, all i know that i would have free red shirt, free foods and few handred baht left back home'

Using the defense that there's no difference between one crooked politician and another ignores a very important point - Thaksin was the richest man in Thailand... By a long way. His greed and arrogance was his undoing. His wealth came at the expense of Thai people - that money should be spent on the people - not enriching the Shinawatra clan.

Thaksin's government was illegitimate due to fraud and vote-buying - and was properly removed.

I would suggest a book worth reading [though you dont have to agree with the author] is a book called "A COUP FOR THE RICH" http://www.isj.org.uk/docs/CFRbook.pdf by Giles Ji Ungpakorn who I think is now in exile as his politics are too dangerous for Thailand!

This is what i guessed since this guy first post here this thread, which was same as UDD's leaders have been brainwashed. You know why most of TH people dismissed TS and even wanted him die because we live in Thailand and facing reality. And I dont think he hears a red shirts guy talk to motorbikers taxi in my soi convince them to join marches claimed how good money he will get paid. I would suggest this guy ,allseasonm, join the marches and ask what are they fight for, I think he would impress with the answer he would hear that... 'i have no idea, all i know that i would have free red shirt, free foods and few handred baht left back home'

Or he was hired??

For all those who think the military and elite run Thailand, who do you think is the one pulling the elite and Prem's strings? Prem is the one who decides who gets what key positions in any government and also the army.

And who is the one who directs Prem? And who also is at the top of the elite? Who is the one who all the most powerful mens wives want to be close to and please?

There is one person who is pulling all the strings.

And she ain't the one in hospital.

The elephant in the room no-one can talk about but is so bloody obvious.

And so long as this is the paradigm, it doesnt matter what government is in 'power'.

And so long as this is the paradigm, it doesnt matter what government is in 'power'.

Did you see by your own eyes, Peemarc ?

Do you disagree with me? Do you believe all the propoganda that is all designed to avoid this issue that no-one can talk about (in public)? Hasnt this situation always been the case in Thailand?

Tell me who is the one who tells Prem what to do?

And even if you do agree with me, you couldnt say or do anything anyway. No-one can - not even taksin.

Do you disagree with me? Do you believe all the propoganda that is all designed to avoid this issue that no-one can talk about (in public)? Hasnt this situation always been the case in Thailand?

And even if you do agree with me, you couldnt say or do anything anyway. No-one can - not even taksin.

Do you have any prove? or it's just your believing?

Tell me "she" that you refered to never done anything thing good for Thai ppl?

and What are you trying to say, what are you trying to do? tell me.

From now I have seen only one person who are trying to do bad thing to Thailand just to bring back his power and money. Make Thai people kill each others. Invest his money to make it happen? for what? for Democracy as he claimed? I don't think so.

Everything, just for himself.

Exactly. That is why there is no point in attempting to defend your political views in Thailand. I don't mind discussing them in person with those close to me, but on a public forum? It would turn into the ugliness/blindness of Thaivisa.

For educated TH people they can consider what is rumor, what is propagandas, and what's NEWS with public withness and evidences. What you just said is the rumors which UDD claimed. ( that is why most of red shirts demonstrators are... , you know ? )

When TS was judged 'Guilted Well' in his 'property removed' court case before he get 'lost' in TH PM power. Why no one objected this as an 'order' ?

You know what, point of this tread is about protest today... I don't know why peeMarc raise this issue up?

Nong Neung I think you will get an education from P'Marc now for sure :)

Bring it on!! It's not my website, I don't care about it.

I have seen peeMarc post about his negative attitude in this country too long.. so let's say.... he doesn't like Thai politic system, he doesn't like Thai culture...

Now I'm wondering why, I'm feeling like he agree with Tuxin who is Thailand criminal?

You know what, point of this tread is about protest today... I don't know why peeMarc raise this issue up?

Nong Neung I think you will get an education from P'Marc now for sure :)

Bring it on!! It's not my website, I don't care about it.

I have seen peeMarc post about his negative attitude in this country too long.. so let's say.... he doesn't like Thai politic system, he doesn't like Thai culture...

Now I'm wondering why, I'm feeling like he agree with Tuxin who is Thailand criminal?

I have my Hieneken and some Maui Wowie and I am wating for a good education soon about history and culture,,,,,,,,, But I still can not find the button for notifying me about updates on this forum ?????

For educated TH people they can consider what is rumor, what is propagandas, and what's NEWS with public withness and evidences. What you just said is the rumors which UDD claimed. ( that is why most of red shirts demonstrators are... , you know ? )

When TS was judged 'Guilted Well' in his 'property removed' court case before he get 'lost' in TH PM power. Why no one objected this as an 'order' ?

+ 1

but.. he would say... we are ignorant...

And what makes you think that everything Prem does is the result of an order from above?

Or that Prem [and by your reasoning, his boss] was the "mastermind" of the coup?

Because the red shirts say so?

Certainly Prem had a role in events, but in fact, things are a lot more complicated than that, and many players involved in the coup acted on their own motivations for their own interests, no matter their public proclamations.

But it can be very comforting to see it all as the work of one "evil genius" - even if that's overly simplistic and, therefore, ultimately inaccurate.

I can also look around the region and see other semi-feudal societies plagued by injustice, oligarchies and violence - most notably the Philippines - and there is no "elephant in the room" supposedly directing it all.

This situation is a lot more layered and complex than how you are portraying it.

By the way, Thaksin already explicitly blamed "the elephant in the room" for the coup in an interview with the Financial Times in Dubai last year.

Fact is, the man was the duly elected PM and winner of many elections which AT THE TIME OR SINCE were not judged to be so bad as to be illegal by any international watchdog, and as soon as he was out of the country in 2006 performing his duties as PM an opportune moment saw a bunch of self serving cowards illegally seized power [for invariably GENERALS ARE ALMOST ALWAYS COWARDS AND CADS OF THE WORST KIND]

Oh dear... such an easy target...

Of COURSE there were no international objections to the election results... foreign observers were banned!!! Remember the 'the UN is not our father' speech? I do!

Why would UN observers be barred if everything was above board?

What the coup accomplished was the removal of a despot without bloodshed. By waiting until Thaksin was out of the country, they were one step ahead of him.

You CANNOT dismiss Thaksin as a side-issue... he is bankrolling and organising this movement. He is their figurehead. His media promote him as the sviour of the poor. Thaksin is a perfect example of a cult personality - in the same vein as Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler, Kim Il Jong... everything is hinged upon him. The poor believe that HE paid for any benefits they received from his own pocket... while the truth is, it was paid for by tax payers - most of whom are middle class workers in Bangkok.

You say this government hasn't proved itself... I disagree. Thailand has weathered the global recession well. This government has conducted itself with dignity and maturity in comparison to the previous 'red' governments. All this despite having to contend with Thaksin's meddling and attempts to cause disruption from abroad.

The UDD is not a viable alternative, since their stated aim is to bring Thaksin back and dismiss charges against him - how on EARTH do you think that will benefit the country? I mean THAT is their main policy... A policy which is guaranteed to bring about conflict - GUARANTEED! And you truly believe this is a legitimate opposition?

Here we go again mr.allseason... big yawning!!! lazy to read what he post, can someone sum it up for me?

Yes - he says I'm cherry picking, but refuses to address any points. He ignores human rights' violations, murder, theft, and vote rigging.

Every point against UDD is dismissed as propaganda.

He read a book once.

(He should read biographies of the UDD leaders.)

Thank so much p'Dave.... no surprise then... good that i didn't read it.

I think his brain system is crashed, or his morality was destroyed...

As always attack the poster and not the post.

Well that's ok really. I regard you as politically illiterate so little schoolgirl insults are pretty pointless and self defeating.

Essentially you are clueless and unable to think for yourself that it is comical for you to bother with such empty comments.

You have every right to be churlish and ignorant but it changes nothing.

FFS .... any wonder we don't get more thais commenting in the forums !!!!

U allseasonsman r an arse !!! Neung is a smart kid and one of the few thai girls who posts regularly in political/current affairs forums !! why don't u f**k off back under whatever rock u crawled out from !!!

Once again, apart from some posts by Neung and Kus, an ongoing example of colonial attitudes where the Westerners have decided they know what is best for Thailand...

******* pathetic.

And Allseasonsarse; you moan about personal attacks rather than debate then do that exact thing yourself. Crawl back under your right wing rock please...

Once again, apart from some posts by Neung and Kus, an ongoing example of colonial attitudes where the Westerners have decided they know what is best for Thailand...

f*cking pathetic.

:evil: Iain, you say my name whose given comments in TF forums. Now my chance to get a date with hot guy is goes from 1 to zero.. :x