Which movie would you like to see? (2)

Admin_2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any kind of movie is good for me as long as I have a box of Pocky strawberry :D

That stuff is the best!

Strawberry milk is the bomb as well. Fresh strawberries with chocolate is good too. Strawberry daiquiris are nice on a hot day...

You make me drool..I mean those stuff you mentioned. :blaugh:

Just starting new routine of going for a movie on Wednesday night as well! Like Bcool, I am thinking of going to see Inception again, maybe next week.

Then I have a long list, Despicable me, The Sorcerer Apprentice, The Last Airbender, Step up 3, and even a Thai comedy à¨éÒË­Ô§¢Ò¡º!!

Back to the question, what kind of movie I enjoy, I'd say Sci-fi, fantasy and Animation. I'd go see a Pixar movie, any day!

I watched Crash this week. With Don Cheadle and a whole bunch of others.

Love the movie, loved the soundtrack. The budget to get all the actors in the same film must've been huge.

Also saw Austin Powers Goldmember. I saw it years ago and didn't remember a thing about....But was funny.

Saw Shutter Island a few weeks back as well....Was good.

Not really many new films that have grabbed my attention.

• 1 month later...

I wanna see "Repo Men"

My friend said it was heavy but it was really good..

Repo Men is a 2010 American science fiction action thriller directed by Miguel Sapochnik, and starring Jude Law and Forest Whitaker. It is based on the novel Repossession Mambo by Eric Garcia.

Plot:

In 2025, a corporation called The Union has perfected the creation of bio-mechanical organs, which are available to those with money or "good credit". If a customer falls three months behind on payments, a "repo-man" is sent to reclaim the artificial organ. The process of the repossession often results in the death of the customer.

repo_men_98654979.jpg

I wanna see "Repo Men"

Repo Men is a 2010 American science fiction action thriller directed by Miguel Sapochnik, and starring Jude Law and Forest Whitaker. It is based on the novel Repossession Mambo by Eric Garcia.

Plot:

In 2025, a corporation called The Union has perfected the creation of bio-mechanical organs, which are available to those with money or "good credit". If a customer falls three months behind on payments, a "repo-man" is sent to reclaim the artificial organ. The process of the repossession often results in the death of the customer.

Sounds like monty python: "Can we have your liver sir" :)

With Jude and Forest it will probably be good even with a weak script.

I wanna see "Repo Men"

Plot:

SBI, I have it. It's pretty good. Very bloody, so i think you will love it. :P

repo_men_98654979.jpg

A few years ago, Tarantino made some crappy Grindhouse movies.

There was a fake Mexploitation movie trailer by Robert Rodriguez, starring his cousin - Mexican Badass Danny Trejo.

He's the baddest Mexican Mofo on the planet. He's been in hundreds of movies, and he always plays the bad guy. He was Johnny 23 in Con Air - the rapist with the hearts tattoed on his arm.

People liked the trailer so much they begged Rodriguez to make the real movie... So he did.

It's called Machete, starring (for the first time) Danny Trejo. Co-starring is a weird cast - Robert DeNiro, Jessica Alba, Cheech Marin, Lindsay Lohan, Don Johnson and Steven Segal.

For people who have a Charley Brown's shirt, he is the guy in the top-right corner.

I can't wait to watch this - it's going to be bloody awful - in every sense!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4Q4nnOTUT5fyknaIry62Euafvn0vRkT6fRZFdjrYbplRc9fQ&t=1&usg=__K6K1z7t03YXJLkjqaeaq76qVsMk=

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvu0YfixLJEDi648GOBRqtcLzArYdizB1PCD4ylQdBaIuy3w0&t=1&usg=__FE-DYZ-qd98YTh3JBtlSoNbS2W8=

lohan_machete_poster_424_370x278.jpg

A few years ago, Tarantino made some crappy Grindhouse movies.

Oh yeah, I saw one of them "Death Proof"

It was so bad, it hurt.. .. okieeee, Tarantino..

deathproofposter.jpg&t=1

:roll:

Tarantino on Inglorious Bastards and Death proof via Q Dog:

Meanwhile the rest of the announced cast, Brad Pitt and Mike Myers, have been shown on numerous occasions to be complete and utter bastards. Many were initially confused by “comedian†Mike Myers casting in the project, but as Tarantino says, “Ask anyone who saw The Guru, that guy is a complete and utter bastard.â€

By his own admission Tarantino is the perfect man to helm the project. “I mean – come on, Death Proof? Anyone who sat through the Director’s Cut of that ****-pile knows what kind of bastard I am.â€, he said.

Which movie would you like to see?

Swedish movie "Snabba Cash"

reg_poster_298.jpg

A three-tiered story centered around drugs and organized crime, and focused on a young man who becomes a runner for a coke dealer.

Trailer with Eng subtitles

The whole movie - piratebay

Eng sub - open subtitles

VLC Player works better than Media Player for the sub for this movie.

• 1 month later...