Krispy Kreme

SweetieBabie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to tell my family in Baan Nok to come and try this Krispy Kreme in Bangkok. That will make them become so cool!! And they will tell the story of being a part in history--just like when 7-11 first opened in my Isaan hometown. People still talk about it :P

I'll go and que up. I dont care how long would it take. I'll even buy ones for my sick buffie at home!

:lol:

meanwhile, while Krispy Kreme were having their parade, Mickey D's quietly replaced their horrid breakfast buns with actual McMuffins. as junkfood with few redeeming qualities goes, this is good stuff...

McMuffins aren't bad. I feel safer seeing an actual egg also.

I'll even buy ones for my sick buffie at home!

ehhhhhhhhhhh !!!! u mean u don't have a dumb farang .... sorry i mean sweetheart .... to take care of ur sick buffalo yet !!! :D:D

no nobody cares about my buffaloes..If he does, he should by KK, get them packed nicely with Get Well Soon card just to show how much he cares! 8)

ehhhhhhhhhhh !!!! u mean u don't have a dumb farang .... sorry i mean sweetheart .... to take care of ur sick buffalo yet !!! :D:D

no nobody cares about my buffaloes..If he does, he should by KK, get them packed nicely with Get Well Soon card just to show how much he cares! 8)

First your grandmother was sick and now this? Damn, I'm gonna be broke in no time!

First your grandmother was sick and now this? Damn, I'm gonna be broke in no time!

her grandmother sick .... how can that be .... i've just bought her a new motorbike !!!! :shock: :shock:

unless she's fallen off it and injured herself !!!! :roll:

her grandmother sick .... how can that be .... i've just bought her a new motorbike !!!! :shock: :shock:

unless she's fallen off it and injured herself !!!! :roll:

Grandmother zig-zagged it right into the herd of buffaloes! It was a funny scene until I started adding up the damages...

When someone travels down 7 flights of stairs and back again clutching a paper plate carrying 2 luke warm slices of toast covered in condensed milk and liberally sprinkled with slightly browned white sugar claiming this is the dogs' bolleaux of sweet treats, anything is a step up.

What the heck is Krispy Kreme by the way ? :roll:

it's a Dooohnut SBI ....( stay away in order to keep your proper figure)

Ok, it's a duhNut, something that Thais enjoy eating as desert since Ayutthaya era.

Typical Thai...

and typical Americans too......( never could be worth a lineup though)

Ok, it's a duhNut, something that Thais enjoy eating as desert since Ayutthaya era.

Typical Thai...

Mate, maybe in the US 'lineup' means queue, but here in the UK it means something a whooooooooooooooooooooole lot different.

:twisted:

Typical Thai...

Mate, maybe in the US 'lineup' means queue, but here in the UK it means something a whooooooooooooooooooooole lot different.

Iain knowing that I was speaking to an intelligent and sophisticated audience; I felt comfortable with my rather more actually descriptive use of our language.

after all those folks were lining up.........

only queue I have seen was on a pool table.....

anyway I will continue to take special care for opportunities to confuse and misunderstand in the future.... :twisted:

BTW...how's my spelling/// oh wait that isn't your thingy :oops:

Typical Thai...

Iain knowing that I was speaking to an intelligent and sophisticated audience; I felt comfortable with my rather more actually descriptive use of our language.

anyway I will continue to take special care for opportunities to confuse and misunderstand in the future.... :twisted:

Your spelling is getting better, although your use of ellipses and other punctuation marks could improve.

Typical Thai...

Your spelling is getting better, although your use of ellipses and other punctuation marks could improve.

didn't want to use ( ???) and overtly question you...

thank god I have mentors :P

• 3 weeks later...