UFO in Bangkok

Goodghost

Question

• Answers 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Over 1000 takers just 2 losers

and don't you mean Two Queens of the prom?

Tch! 1000 reads doesn't mean support. It doesn't even mean 1000 people. Everytime I click on it, it counts as a read. The fact is, not one person has written in support of you. You've just been laughed at for 8 pages.

I thought about the 'queen' joke, but I didn't want you to turn this into a gay-bashing discussion. As I said... your sexuality has nothing to do with it. It's your idiotic comments that natural disasters aren't natural and that 2012 will hold a disastrous occasion that the world's governments know about but aren't telling.

And only one loser.

Look what is happening around you now. The crisis in the Middle East....all the cover ups - something big is taking place and the government knows what will happen. There is little talk of 2013. I wonder why.

and they aren't telling because they don't want you to know about it. I'm not alone in my thinking.

And so the abuse continues....

Look what is happening around you now. The crisis in the Middle East....all the cover ups - something big is taking place and the government knows what will happen. There is little talk of 2013. I wonder why.

and they aren't telling because they don't want you to know about it. I'm not alone in my thinking.

And so the abuse continues....

The crises in the Middle East? These are alien too? And the tsunamis? And the hurricanes?

What cover-ups? They're on the ******* news!

There's no talk of 2013 because all the morons are writing about 2012!

On 1st January 2013, you can bet there'll be a TON of crap coming out.

You're not alone in your thinking? What does that mean? There are billions of religious nuts thinking a man can walk on water or if they blow themselves up they'll go to heaven with 76 virgins...

Just because a lot of people believe it, doesn't make something true!

You're not alone in your thinking? What does that mean? There are billions of religious nuts thinking a man can walk on water or if they blow themselves up they'll go to heaven with 76 virgins...

!

What's that got to do with me? Don't compare UFOS to religion and people blowing themselves up - You're off on a tangent to support your own claims and trying to make me look like something I'm not.

There is Area 51. Agreed?

They are up to something.

What's that got to do with me? Don't compare UFOS to religion and people blowing themselves up - You're off on a tangent to support your own claims and trying to make me look like something I'm not.

There is Area 51. Agreed?

They are up to something.

Comprehension FAIL!

You are too dumb for words!

There was no comparison of ideals! There was a valid point that not being alone doesn't make you right, as evidenced by the religious masses!

Now...

Area 51 is a top secret military base.

There are hundreds of them all over the world.

What are they 'up to'?

They design and test weapons and vehicles for the military.

They don't keep aliens there.

The reason it's top secret is that armies don't like people spying on their projects. Any army... Anywhere in the world.

You're off on a tangent to support your own claims and trying to make me look like something I'm not.

What you look like is a paranoid fool, desperately trying to find a conspiracy in everything (like the American-Jewish plot to make Osama Bin Laden into a terrorist).

And you know who made you look like that?

You did. All by yourself.

No you did.

You are the one mentioning and referring to American-Jewish plot to make Osama Bin Laden into a terrorist, religious masses. pool parties. gay references, billions of religious nuts thinking a man can walk on water or if they blow themselves up they'll go to heaven with 76 virgins, anus probing.....

I haven't over emphasized anything of the sort.

What's wrong with you? Seriously?

lol - thanks... she posted me five private messages today too.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. She's a freak.

Never mind... here's a picture of me at a pool party yesterday.

226899_10150180639443601_80903208600_6952542_3767458_n.jpg

Wierd. I know 3 of the guys in this pic.

The two Finnish guys are a great laugh but Mo is a right pain in the arse when he gets drunk!! (**** with the backwards cap)

He gets soooo argumentative (for no reason) & always takes his shirt off & spends the night either trying & failing to chat up girls or moaning about how he "never gets girls"

How do you know them??

Wierd. I know 3 of the guys in this pic.

The two Finnish guys are a great laugh but Mo is a right pain in the arse when he gets drunk!! (**** with the backwards cap)

He gets soooo argumentative (for no reason) & always takes his shirt off & spends the night either trying & failing to chat up girls or moaning about how he "never gets girls"

How do you know them??

Exactly!

He did it again yesterday and I had a quiet word. Bed security were watching him very closely. There was an unconcious Chinese girl and he was trying to touch her, in front of her friends.

I met the other guys Alex and Emil through Toon and May (the two girls).

The guys at the back are Duncan - a buddy of mine from Australia and Lex a guy I know slightly.

Exactly!

He did it again yesterday and I had a quiet word. Bed security were watching him very closely. There was an unconcious Chinese girl and he was trying to touch her, in front of her friends.

I met the other guys Alex and Emil through Toon and May (the two girls).

The guys at the back are Duncan - a buddy of mine from Australia and Lex a guy I know slightly.

Oh dear. He never learns. He ALWAYS apologizes for his dickhead behaviour about 30mins later.....then does it again.....& again...then calls the next day & can't remember anything!!

Emil cracks me up. He's kinda quiet at first but when he does 'loosen up' he's really funny. (It was his birthday today, right?) Aleks is cool too.

Still don't understand why they ALWAYS dance on tables tho. lol.

Not a bad looking bunch (minus FuckFace) & it looks like you all had fun (judging by the amount if empty glasses on the table lol) Good on ya!

It was a blast. I got pretty tanked. It was all you could drink and I tried my best!

Nice crowd.

Everyone warned me about Mo. Horrible to have that reputation when you walk into a party!

Like our mutual friend GG, he sounds like a nubbock. (look it up)

Anyway, back to normal programming.

Do I believe in UFOs? No. I believe that had aliens visited this planet in recent years, there would be some proof. But there is none. As to Area 51; if there were anything of extraterrestrial origin, do you really think they would keep it where all the nut jobs think it's stored? That would be a 'probably not'. I again refer you to Sagan. (noticed you blatantly ignored all references to this highly intelligent man).

Do I believe in extra terrestrial life? Without a doubt. But with the proviso that this life, whatever form it takes has either; a) Not evolved to any stage of intelligence or B) Has not evolved to the level where the near impossible distances between habitable systems becomes a quick day out for all the family.

You sacrifice the real laws of physics and astrophysics for the world of sensationalist media and fake videos. Is it any wonder your blinkered ignorance has so been vehemently attacked?

If/when there is any contact with another intelligent race, any initial contact is likely to be via some sort of unmanned (or unaliened if you will) probe (no, not of the anal variety) (and no, that was not an attack on your sexuality).

Find me some credible links or evidence, which has been verified by credible scientists, rather than the one size fits all crap you have posted so far such as 'wikipedia', 'how it works' and 'youtube'.

As to nothing being posted for 2013, I am surprised you missed out the back up doomsday prophecy of a huge solar flare in 2013 'paralysing' Earth. (http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tomchivers/100008500/nasas-2013-solar-flare-warning-how-much-do-we-need-to-worry/).

There is also an ongoing debate in F1 about the engine changes for the 2013 season (someone should really tell Bernie we are all going to die next year. Or maybe he has read the true interpretations of what the Mayan Calendar means so knows the apocalypse scenario is a big steaming pile of buffalo shite).

The city of Derry in Northern Ireland are going to be well pissed off too; they are the UK City of Culture for 2013.

I could go on, with the various sporting events, music events etc etc etc all planned for 2013, but I wont.

We don't hate you GG; you may be a perfectly pleasant bloke when you aren't spouting pseudo scientific crap. We just hate public showings of blinkered stupidity.

Oh, and finally, in response to your drug trade/phone tap humorous (in some galaxy?) aside. No, the phone tap was nothing to do with illegal activity per se; it was to do with people not believing their government and doing something concrete about it (and winning).

Maybe the dealership was put of red SUVs?

On a side note. I bought a snickers bar this morning, I don't even like snickers bars. So, what the hell IS going on?

They used to be called Marathons, why change to Snickers......Its a US gov cover up. As you say, what the hell is going on??