What's next?

Goodghost

and what exactly do YOU do missy?

Someone IS overpaying..haha

Well I certainly make more of a contribution to society than you by the sounds of it. I have been working in the addictions field but am moving to a new post as a senior social worker with a criminal justice partnership as of Monday. So I have the responsibility of monitoring offenders who have been given community based sentences or supervision orders after a custodial spell. I also work within a MAPPA framework monitoring a number of sex offenders who are registered for a number of years after their sentence ends. Maybe see you on my caseload one day?

So more probably under paid than over paid. My job is crucial and carries often stressful responsibilities. The same could not be said of yours, as online 'English as a second language consultants' are twenty a penny...

What's with the Sunday? It's Monday midnight. And don't you mean you'll have to shell out?

EB is ...well how can I put this mildly...always pissed off. I'm still a consultant you dick EB. I don't teach. dickity sick dick EB.

Consultants are teachers because they tell people what to do. I also believe that managers and parents are teachers in the same respect. It all depends on how you look at it. You can agree and be right. You can disagree and be right.

The same goes with 12:00 PM and 12:00 AM...one represents the beginning of the afternoon while the other represents the beginning of the morning. You can agree and be right. You can disagree and be right.

Either way, you still owe me 5,000 baht...which you won't pay regardless.

If I lose, I promise to make a youtube video paying you 5,000 baht, head bowed, while apologizing for doubting you.

No homo.

EB Stramash Danno and ciran right?

u teach English to professionals who consult u .... and u can't even use a capital for my name or even ******* spell it properly ... and it's only 6 letters long !!!!

still too long to tattoo on ur **** i know !!!!

and yes .... i'm in for 5,000 baht !!

Recap for those who placed their bets against GG

EB

CiaranM

Stramash

Danno

Japamerican

simply_oriental (?)

Who else????

I cant wait for Monday midnight! :D

I don't think GG accepted all those bets.

It will either be a very good or very bad month for him (assuming he pays up).

On the other hand, he could already be in heaven if he's also a Christian.

EB

CiaranM

Stramash

Danno

Japamerican

simply_oriental (?)

Who else????

I think we need to commission several Thai women to get our money Boys if GG skips out

you know a Thai woman hot on the trail of $$$ will get results! Oh-oh...

S O might be able to do it for us ...we can offer a percentage (bounty) hehehheee

I think we need to commission several Thai women to get our money Boys if GG skips out

you know a Thai woman hot on the trail of $$$ will get results! Oh-oh...

S O might be able to do it for us ...we can offer a percentage (bounty) hehehheee

I am in or out is not a problem for me.

** Danno**What exactly i have to do? How much percentage i gonna get?pp1.gif

u teach English to professionals who consult u .... and u can't even use a capital for my name or even ******* spell it properly ... and it's only 6 letters long !!!!

still too long to tattoo on ur **** i know !!!!

and yes .... i'm in for 5,000 baht !!

Popularity of Ciaran

Ciaran is not a popular first name for men and an equally uncommon surname or last name for all people. (1990 U.S. Census)

Displayed below is the baby names popularity of the name Ciaran for boys. (2010 statistics)

Compare Ciaran with its variant form and related boy baby names.

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Ciaran

I didn't know it was a proper noun and you just seemed less important so that is why good sir I didn't use a capital letter.

I was typing from iphone so it's really hard to type.

EB

CiaranM

Stramash

Danno

Japamerican

simply_oriental (?)

Who else????

Bet will be cancelled if you add people without consulting me. I didn't agree to these conditions.

Seems everyone involved should now put 20,000 baht down each like I am doing. Seems only fair.

What do you guys stand to lose 5,000 while I stand to lose 20,000.

Something isn't right.

4 people

EB

Stramash

Danno

Cguy alias CiaranM

and one ghost are involved

Bet will be cancelled if you add people without consulting me. I didn't agree to these conditions.

Seems everyone involved should now put 20,000 baht down each like I am doing. Seems only fair.

What do you guys stand to lose 5,000 while I stand to lose 20,000.

Something isn't right.

4 people

EB

Stramash

Danno

Cguy alias CiaranM

and one ghost are involved

So you are pretty sure you are going to lose then. Otherwise you'd be saying "You guys only stand to win 5,000 each while I stand to win 20,000!!"

And I'm upset that I'm not included in this bet. I'll offer you 10,000 baht if you win, and 5,000 baht to me if I win. I think 2 to 1 odds here are reasonable.

I don't think GG accepted all those bets.

It will either be a very good or very bad month for him (assuming he pays up).

On the other hand, he could already be in heaven if he's also a Christian.

I haven't. Who says I won't pay up?

People are coming out of the woodwork ..enter ....Querida, never seen this name in the forums before. I might add him to my side...oh bugger...it's a girl...but she looks like a guy in the avatar.