what are your hobbies?

whitelotus

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i got the thing right, gun range that u mentioned was not really gun right?:) and teddy, in your opinion, is that worth time spent for the shooting course?

Well if you are under the age of 18 you arent allowed to shoot, just air guns (in the UK anyway). I went when I was about 15 a few times and could only fire my air guns although I had a Beretta 92 and a desert eagle (were freaking sweet at the time). I went again when I was 20 and I fired live rounds with my friends uncles gun.

You have to consider your size. Even a hand gun will throw you around if your are small. Guess the best person to ask is Bodai as he's some super commando comanche from outer space.

I do wanna know it too... I got homework from my singing class... I have to do my own music.

I never tried CUBASE. I heard it good for music composer.

Yea, thats what I use and have been for years now, love that program. Used to use Logic until Apple bough out eMagic and locked it to Mac. This makes me miss me miss my setup back in the UK.

Will get it out here one day soon.

i read ... a lot .... used to scuba dive when living in sri lanka, but haven't dived for years now !!

i like to listen to music, watch movies, shoot some pool, drink some beer ... would like to improve my photography ... but never seem to get around to doing anything to try and make it any better !!!

Is it real you? It's a real nice guy as I read your hobbies here lol. And why you told 'drink some beer' not 'more or a lot of'? hahaha. What's the style you like to take a photo? View, portrait or anything?

It's true.

I've seen them... They do a luminescent show.

It's beautiful.

right they can be beautiful...and quite a show when they are in the Mood!

Some are very intelligent...almost on reptile level!!!

trying to adjust my methods so I can be more successful...

I think I'll like '******* books'... Do they have pictures?

I like historical stuff (fact or fiction), biographies, crime, thrillers and classics. Want to sell or lend?

i've got literally a couple of hundred books in my condo .... all sorts of stuff ... i'll lend u a few no worries !!

just finished colin batemans new book ... reading "making sense of the troubles" by david mckitterick and then got mao's great famine to read !!

i've got literally a couple of hundred books in my condo .... all sorts of stuff ... i'll lend u a few no worries !!

just finished colin batemans new book ... reading "making sense of the troubles" by david mckitterick and then got mao's great famine to read !!

Then you wanna be a great man by reading from the book 'mao' great famine' ? lol