Nude Pics: Female Empowerment? from AskMen.com

Sasie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm bed of nails. I think it could be done - carefully. Although you might feel a bit of a prick!

I think the girl should be half on the bed and I'd stand at the end. Not sure where I'd rest my knees though.

Cemetry - yes

Waterbed - yes (not comfortable at all - not enough resistance to push against)

Hot coals? lol no. But I'd be prepared to give it a go. I think probably I'd have to carry her over and finish on the other side. Hopefully I wouldn't trip!

(The Wheelbarrow is definitely out!)

Edited by English_Bob

Wow, all these talks of bed of nails and hot coals are starting to sound more painful and torturous than being acts of love and pleasure!

I'm gonna give TMI here but.............

well in my experience, if you do it right apparently they (partner) don't notice anything else but pleasure! (& "can't move" for a while)

Unless it was THAT bad! lol :P

I think this is probably humanly impossible. Cos even those qigong masters who lie on a bed of nails and have a brick broken over their stomachs all keep very still, never moving at all.

"staying very still" ....So does Dave! LOL ;)

Edited by DANNO

Well? Which was it? I have difficulty believing you last 6 minutes, never mind 6 days!!!!

it was quite a few years ago, back in ireland and a late night party during the christmas/new year festivities so not sure which day exactly .... i do remember it was ******* cold though !!! mind u out door sex on a summers night in ireland is ******* cold also !!!

it was quite a few years ago, back in ireland and a late night party during the christmas/new year festivities so not sure which day exactly .... i do remember it was ******* cold though !!! mind u out door sex on a summers night in ireland is ******* cold also !!!

That's why having sex in Thailand is much more pleasure for you haha

Agree.

And it's usually with a nubile 20 something cutie weighing 40-50kg... That helps too.

r u trying to say it wouldn't be petite little girls in their twenties back in ireland/uk !!!

in asia i'm quite prepared to push the boundaries out to girls in their 30's .... so long as they r still in the 40-50kg bracket !!! ;-)

r u trying to say it wouldn't be petite little girls in their twenties back in ireland/uk !!!

in asia i'm quite prepared to push the boundaries out to girls in their 30's .... so long as they r still in the 40-50kg bracket !!! ;-)

Well it isn't only weight but some parts of body must be perfect hahaha