The Irrelevant Thread

English_Bob

what's the message u wanna send ???????????????????

A male flour beetle (Tribolium castaneum) can mate and impregnate a female he has never met. No other animal is known to have sex by proxy in this way. Many males often mate with each female. The first male will deposit sperm in the female, then a second will arrive and use its spiny genitalia to scrape out his competitor's sperm, before mating itself. Much of the sperm of the first male is carried unwittingly by the second male on its genitalia. One in eight females are fertilised by proxy

A male flour beetle (Tribolium castaneum) can mate and impregnate a female he has never met. No other animal is known to have sex by proxy in this way. Many males often mate with each female. The first male will deposit sperm in the female, then a second will arrive and use its spiny genitalia to scrape out his competitor's sperm, before mating itself. Much of the sperm of the first male is carried unwittingly by the second male on its genitalia. One in eight females are fertilised by proxy

What the heck u have post???????????? disgusting

An Arab guy just walked in the restaurant and started talking to a waitress. With a really strong accent he asked "You have capaga?"

"Capaga? You have?"

"You know... rice? Capaga."

I came over as she was really struggling. He kept doing a hand gesture like a bowl. Rice? In a bowl? Some obscure Mexican dish I've never heard of?

Finally the light dawned... I asked him, "Are you speaking Thai?"

"Yes."

"Do you mean khao pad gai?"

"Yes. Have two... capaga and capamoo."

FFS. I pointed out two Thai restaurants nearby and he walked in the opposite direction, but not before he tried to get the waitress's name and number.

What planet do they live on where cute girls hand out their personal details to weird guys who are totally socially inept? Is that life in Dubai?

STINKHEADS

(Alaska) A fish delicacy invented by the Yup'ik Eskimos.

Just cut the heads off several fish (traditionally salmon), bury them in the ground for the summer, then dig them up and have a chewy treat! Getting it past your nose is a serious problem, but the result is reportedly somewhat hallucinogenic.

Given that there are no natural substances that grow in the northerly parts of Alaska that can be made to produce alcohol or other mind-altering substances, it was the best they could do.

Stinkheads are often used as a rite of passage to test "gussaks" (foreigners) who claim to want know more about native culture.

Few pass the test, but the natives have a lot of fun administering it.

When I first came to BKK I really got into eating Thai food off street sellers. I was about to start work, I set off at 7.30 Monday morning. I took a motorcycle taxi, right when I got to work..... I **** my pants. So I called my boss and said 'I'm outside but I have just **** myself. He didn't bat an eye. He replied 'No worries, just come in tomorrow'. We agreed we wouldn't mention it to the rest of the team. I walked in ,****-stain-free, the next morning in to the staff room and one dude said. 'Hey, this is the guy who **** himself yesterday'. I continued to work there for another 3 years.

Edited by drlovelife8
love