EURO 2008

CiaranM

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drunk Germans r usually like drunk Brits ... they're the only one who thinks they r funny !!!!

Careful - the only thing between you and us is the Irish sea, apart from that, you are British also!!

and the only thing between u and france is the english channel .... makes u nearly french !!!

drunk Germans r usually like drunk Brits ... they're the only one who thinks they r funny !!!!

Careful - the only thing between you and us is the Irish sea, apart from that, you are British also!!

and the only thing between u and france is the english channel .... makes u nearly french !!!

Based on that logic, god knows what that makes Stevie - and eskimo?? :shock:

Based on that logic, god knows what that makes Stevie - and eskimo?? :shock:

that logic would also make Ciaran a sceptic

Anyone know if its on tv here???

don't know the details but i expect it will be.

Ryan Babel is ruled out; blew out his ankle ligaments. odd symmetry, what with van Basten as manager and all. for the record while i'm obligated to cheer for netherlands i don't expect 'em to win.

I'd agree Greece and Czech Rep should be interesting. i'm mildly obligated to pull for Czech Rep (Czech friends; who shockingly still tolerate me in spite of my partially-Slovak ancestry).

i'm contractually obligated by ancestry to support Poland but i'm not expecting much. just maintain dignity, please.

i'm also interested to see what Croatia can do. they're my pick for dark horse. the winner will probably be Germany, with Italy the eternal tournament pest having the next best shot IMO.

Spain and Italy have a good team (with a lot of good substitutes in the dug out) ........... they have the most inventive players and not like earlier that you could take them purely on power. They're well trained too.

And I see Portugal as a possible outsider.

My bet for the final:

Spain - Italy (or Portugal)

Spain and Italy have a good team (with a lot of good substitutes in the dug out) ........... they have the most inventive players and not like earlier that you could take them purely on power. They're well trained too.

And I see Portugal as a possible outsider.

My bet for the final:

Spain - Italy (or Portugal)

Nah, no chance... :roll:

My prediction for the Final: Germany - Oranje :D

:twisted: