" classy" tattoo?

Lillydilly

Then there's a great story about a Nana bargirl who met and fell in love with an American customer...

While he was away in the States she decided to surprise him by having his name tattooed on her lower back.

Unfortunately, he had given her a false name for protection.

If you ever make it down to Nana, keep an eye open for a girl whose lower back reads, "I love Ted Bundy." :shock: :lol:

could have been worse; could have been "I love Al Bundy"

:twisted:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then there's a great story about a Nana bargirl who met and fell in love with an American customer...

While he was away in the States she decided to surprise him by having his name tattooed on her lower back.

Unfortunately, he had given her a false name for protection.

If you ever make it down to Nana, keep an eye open for a girl whose lower back reads, "I love Ted Bundy." :shock: :lol:

could have been worse; could have been "I love Al Bundy"

I don't understand.... who doesn't love Al Bundy?

Except Peg Bundy?

Girls with tattoos?

Love 'em...

So eye-catching for me... big statement of confidence and attitude. I just can't get with the don't-drink-don't-smoke-don't-do-anything girls.

Show me a girl with a big tattoo and I'll show you a girl with a can-do, f#ck-you attitude.

Maybe TF3 should have a search function for 'inked' TFers....

Actually, people who have a lower rate of self confidence tend to adopt a tattoo, because they don't belong, because it looks tough, because you want to show who you are, because you deal some drugs and want to show it, because you want to pretend you wasted someone, because you don't feel sexy enough or just simply because you don't feel special and want to be recognized as an individual. There are many MANY reasons, more than there are for people with sufficient confidence to do it. HOWEVER, this is just regarding the western world, here in Thailand many people might have the same motives but I believe the percentage of "more legitimate" tattoos is much higher. This is excluding the sex industry obviously because their reasons for tattoos are most likely to have more and better business coming their way.

Do I have any tattoos? mai bok

yes, there are many many reason for getting inked, so why do you have to single out negative ones only??

drugs, low self esteem, prostitution??

it's body art for chrissakes and there are as many good tattos as there are bad ones, and as many good reasons for getting one as there are bad.

at least PiAnt was taking the piss when he said tattoos belonged to drug taking criminals but you take yourself seriously when you said that. Muppet.

Girls with tattoos?

Love 'em...

So eye-catching for me... big statement of confidence and attitude. I just can't get with the don't-drink-don't-smoke-don't-do-anything girls.

Show me a girl with a big tattoo and I'll show you a girl with a can-do, f#ck-you attitude.

Actually, people who have a lower rate of self confidence tend to adopt a tattoo, because they don't belong, because it looks tough, because you want to show who you are, because you deal some drugs and want to show it, because you want to pretend you wasted someone, because you don't feel sexy enough or just simply because you don't feel special and want to be recognized as an individual. There are many MANY reasons, more than there are for people with sufficient confidence to do it. HOWEVER, this is just regarding the western world, here in Thailand many people might have the same motives but I believe the percentage of "more legitimate" tattoos is much higher. This is excluding the sex industry obviously because their reasons for tattoos are most likely to have more and better business coming their way.

Hi, Mary Poppins called, said she needs a stand in nanny with a 1960s attitude and she's looking at you

are you sure he'd have the self confidence to stand in for Ms. Poppins? i heard that people who tar with broad brushes are doing it out of a lack of self-confidence, and a need to be wuvved. don't they realize? all they have to do is jump on the bandwagon in the next Mean Girls thread.

Girls with tattoos?

Love 'em...

Hi, Mary Poppins called, said she needs a stand in nanny with a 1960s attitude and she's looking at you

are you sure he'd have the self confidence to stand in for Ms. Poppins? i heard that people who tar with broad brushes are doing it out of a lack of self-confidence, and a need to be wuvved. don't they realize? all they have to do is jump on the bandwagon in the next Mean Girls thread.

"just a spoon full of sugar and the medicine goes down.. medicine goes down...."

I really would like to have a plea, from the owners of this forum, considering PiAnt's comments AS A MODERATOR.

Everybody has a right for opinion, but all opinions should not not be posted here, I think.

I think it would be same if I would say, all the Germans are nazis.

Heil Hitler!

Heil TF!

wow. just wow.

i'd offer you a tissue Nancy, but i doubt there's one big enough on Earth for you to cry this one out.

[quote name="R.Win...

Actually' date=' people who have a lower rate of self confidence tend to adopt a tattoo, because they don't belong, because it looks tough, because you want to show who you are, because you deal some drugs and want to show it, because you want to pretend you wasted someone, because you don't feel sexy enough or just simply because you don't feel special and want to be recognized as an individual. There are many MANY reasons, more than there are for people with sufficient confidence to do it. HOWEVER, this is just regarding the western world, here in Thailand many people might have the same motives but I believe the percentage of "more legitimate" tattoos is much higher. This is excluding the sex industry obviously because their reasons for tattoos are most likely to have more and better business coming their way.

Don't tell us....that was straight out of Granddad's mouth while he was explaining his fear of needles....serious lack of confidence there and definately didn't belong.....

Girls with tattoos?

Love 'em...

edited by pandorea : middle finger picture is not allowed.

13/07/2009

PS I have a tattoo from the same artist who did the above, he's based in bangkok.

Girls with tattoos?

Love 'em...

edited by pandorea : middle finger picture is not allowed.

13/07/2009

PS I have a tattoo from the same artist who did the above, he's based in bangkok.

Ferk off....your kidding...he can't spell...

• 9 months later...

Woah there are so many opinions in this thread, I love it!

When it comes to the art of tattoos you're never going to agree. We're all individual and do things for our reasons. I think it's unfair to write off tattoos as something negative though. I'm a tattoo artists and I have had the chance to tattoo some very beautiful and meaningful pieces. These works have often meant something very personal to the person and I feel privalidged to be able to do this for a living.

Tattos are just another body modification like piercings, a haircut, or doing 200 sit ups a night for a six pack. We all want to look a certain way and I say go for it whatever it may be!

:)