Are Thai girls crazy?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Are Thai girls crazy?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found more evidence that some Thai girls are crazy -->

http://www.thailandfriends.com/index.php?op=modload&name=Journal&view=journal&juid=5423&jid=68778

Here's what he told me

I really like Thailand and Thai people. I have been many times. The last time I went was to work in the modelling and live with *censored*. She was my girlfriend and I loved her. I didn't know she would try and kill me and do so much other bad things. She cut her ex bfs finger off and apparently every model is warned about her from their agencies.

http://www.thailandfriends.com/index.php?op=modload&name=Journal&view=journal&juid=5423&jid=68778

Here's what he told me

I really like Thailand and Thai people. I have been many times. The last time I went was to work in the modelling and live with *censored*. She was my girlfriend and I loved her. I didn't know she would try and kill me and do so much other bad things. She cut her ex bfs finger off and apparently every model is warned about her from their agencies.

Yes, ya found the thread!

Here's what he told me

We must know her then!

I've been lucky - never had a complete nutbag girlfriend while in Thailand.

One ex-girlfriend paid the receptionist at my condo to call her when I took a girl home - which she did - and almost lost her job.

I've met girls who were jealous or very insecure, but no more than back in the UK.

The knob-cutting is a worrying trend - Thai girls think it's funny... but if I suggest cutting off a girl's breast or sticking a knife into a vagina, that's a whole different story.

If a guy cheats - dump him. If he's your husband, divorce him. But cutting off anything more important than his hair is just criminal.

If you think Thai girls are crazy, try dating a Korean :oops: :P

haha, how about chinese

My chinexe ex gf was like ...

if i have to repair something on my car

"ok you leave me alone and pefer your car than me blabla..."

And if i dont answer SMS within 30 minutes it was the end of the world and get around 5 to 10 messages like ok its over i hate u etc... next day she loves me a lot and miss me.

confusing and so overly possessive... i prefered my thai ex gf ;) lol

else yeah, i studied korean and some friends who were dating korean gfs told me.. they r the princess, they r overly confident and moody. you confirm ? =]

I've know a lot of Koreans but never actually dated one.. However, i had an ex roomie who was a Korean girl and my good friend is going through a divorce with a Korean girl both were born here in the US but both were just as you described...moody and very high maintenance... bordering on psychotic!