Interested In Photography

PSA

Hi,

I run photography slide show evenings at Raindogs Bar on a regular basis. People wishing to show and have their work critiqued are welcome to submit a set of pictures. The pictures should run with a common theme.

These evenings are totally free to attend and show your work of course.

This is a very casual affair, just a bit of fun but also a chance to get other people's opinions. If interested please use the contact page on my website to email me.

www.jonathantaylor.net

It works out easier for me if you do it this way, I will add you to my mailing list so you will updated as to when the next session will be held.

Thanks for your attention,

Jonathan

I am a bit confused where the actual pictures for the regular competitions run on this forum. I get to the voting bit but can't find the entries. I am not thinking of submitting but like the idea behind the thing.

I have no problems adding my pennies worth of critique if wanted too. I might pacify some of the people I upset on my forum threads this morning.

Just a thought, Jonathan

www.jonathantaylor.net

I am a bit confused where the actual pictures for the regular competitions run on this forum. I get to the voting bit but can't find the entries. I am not thinking of submitting but like the idea behind the thing.

I have no problems adding my pennies worth of critique if wanted too. I might pacify some of the people I upset on my forum threads this morning.

Just a thought, Jonathan

www.jonathantaylor.net

go to the first page of the photo competition thread.

Just a thought, Jonathan

www.jonathantaylor.net

I've been a bit confused by it since day one, look forward to seeing your entry this month :wink: