Man U suck - quadruple?

LakeGeneve

I don't know, Ciaran....

I think there's more than money at stake here.

Players want to be legends. They want to be talked about for years to come and to be beloved.

Will Ronaldo still be playing top class football in 10 years' time? I doubt it.

I wonder if he would like to be loved in the way Ryan Giggs is loved. Even supporters from rival teams have respect for Giggsy... 20 years for the same club? He's an old world gentlemen in a sport increasingly dominated by spoilt brat celebrities.

well Giggsy is a one off, but then so is Ronaldo just in a different way and i think (unfortunately) Ronaldo will go down as a legend ... i mean look how much he's won already and still only in his early 20's. and i don't think Ronaldo needs to be loved the way Giggs is .... couldn't be loved any f**king more than he loves himself !!!! :D:D

ppl tend to overlook the faults of sporting genuises (especially if we support the team they play for) Bestie with his women and drink and Maradonna with his coke and women. disasters the pair of them .... but by f**k they could play football !!!

Completely agree with all points (there's a first) Much as I loathe Man U, Giggsy has always been one of my favourite players and have never minded seeing him play brilliantly as long as it wasn't against us!!

Ronaldo - sheer genius in a hissy fit petulant shell, but as you point out Ciaran, genius often comes with some sort of flaw!!

Oh and you forgot Gazza with his drink and flute playing!!! :lol:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, Ciaran....

Players want to be legends. They want to be talked about for years to come and to be beloved.

I wonder if he would like to be loved in the way Ryan Giggs is loved. Even supporters from rival teams have respect for Giggsy... 20 years for the same club? He's an old world gentlemen in a sport increasingly dominated by spoilt brat celebrities.

well Giggsy is a one off, but then so is Ronaldo just in a different way and i think (unfortunately) Ronaldo will go down as a legend ... i mean look how much he's won already and still only in his early 20's. and i don't think Ronaldo needs to be loved the way Giggs is .... couldn't be loved any f**king more than he loves himself !!!! :D:D

ppl tend to overlook the faults of sporting genuises (especially if we support the team they play for) Bestie with his women and drink and Maradonna with his coke and women. disasters the pair of them .... but by f**k they could play football !!!

Completely agree with all points (there's a first) Much as I loathe Man U, Giggsy has always been one of my favourite players and have never minded seeing him play brilliantly as long as it wasn't against us!!

Ronaldo - sheer genius in a hissy fit petulant shell, but as you point out Ciaran, genius often comes with some sort of flaw!!

and drugs and wife battering .... which scottish team did he play for again :?: :D:D

I don't know, Ciaran....

and drugs and wife battering .... which scottish team did he play for again :?: :D:D

Lazio.

I don't know, Ciaran....

Lazio.

:lol::lol::lol:

or the dirty orange barstewards... :wink:

Come on the 'Tic!!! :D

I don't know, Ciaran....

Lazio.

nah ... they'd be f**king italian papes !!!!

Just to illustrate the high intelligence level of footballers in general and Rangers players in particular;

Rangers defender Kirk Broadfoot was hospitalised after being scalded when an egg exploded in his face.

The Scotland international suffered facial injuries as he inspected two eggs he was poaching in his microwave. One blew up, squirting hot water at him.

Broadfoot, 25, went home after receiving treatment for a scalded cheek and he is now being monitored by club doctors.

A Rangers insider told the Daily Record: "It may sound funny but it was quite a serious accident. Kirk's face was quite badly burned.

"As it happens, it was a close shave. He was very close to burning his eye, which could have had a serious impact on his career."

The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents spokeswoman said: "Our advice is always to take care when dealing with boiling water in a microwave."

Broadfoot declined to comment.

:lol::lol:

(Hope we sign Tevez now, seeing as petulent, wunderkind Ronaldo must be on his way to Spain)

rumor has it that you're in for Ribery.

another indication that crying Cristina is on her way to spain. Ribery is an amazing talent, has tevez' work rate (and good looks), and isn't a spoiled brat. slight downgrade talent-wise but very slight, and Ribery is far less irritating.

yeah but as the season comes to a close it is silly time as regards transfer rumours ..... i guess about 5-10% of the transfer rumours actually turn into sales. i mean Cristina has been going to Madrid since he broke into the Man U first team, likewise with Cesc at Arsenal going back to Barca. i reckon these guys work on the principle if they threw enough players and teams into the mix they're bound to get a couple right !!! :roll: :roll:

that's true but the thing is, there was some substance to the reporting of cristina to real.

generally if you can sort the reports that are clearly spin from players' reps from the rest, you get an idea of what teams are at least trying to do.

the ribery may not happen--i dont have the link, as i first saw it after the january window and i'm an airhead--but it didnt read like agent-spun...

that's true but the thing is, there was some substance to the reporting of cristina to real.

generally if you can sort the reports that are clearly spin from players' reps from the rest, you get an idea of what teams are at least trying to do.

the ribery may not happen--i dont have the link, as i first saw it after the january window and i'm an airhead--but it didnt read like agent-spun...

they were quoting 63 million sterling .... that sounding like figures pulled out of someone's ass to me ..... not saying that he's not a man u target, but it is that time of the year when the season is drawing to a close, no world cup or european championship. so the buggers gotta find something to write about !!

Great piece of writing from the BBC... :lol:

England defender Rio Ferdinand misses out again for United with a calf injury but could return for the final match of the season against Hull next weekend.

Ferdinand will be joined in the stands at Old Trafford by Olympic 100m and 200m champion and United fan Usain Bolt, who spent Friday at the club's training ground.

Bolt, who is in Manchester to race at the Great CityGames, gave some tips to the players - including Cristiano Ronaldo - on how to keep their feet when running at full speed.

lol funny bastard!

Great piece of writing from the BBC... :lol:
England defender Rio Ferdinand misses out again for United with a calf injury but could return for the final match of the season against Hull next weekend.

Ferdinand will be joined in the stands at Old Trafford by Olympic 100m and 200m champion and United fan Usain Bolt, who spent Friday at the club's training ground.

Bolt, who is in Manchester to race at the Great CityGames, gave some tips to the players - including Cristiano Ronaldo - on how to keep their feet when running at full speed.

lol funny bastard!

hahahahahahahaha ......... classic !!!!

The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents spokeswoman said: "Our advice is always to take care when dealing with boiling water in a microwave."

Broadfoot declined to comment.

shouldn't laugh but ..... from a blog on the guardian !!

Come on the Tims and speedy recovery to Birk Kroadfoot the Egg juggler, they may end up with someone better in the team if he is down the surgery getting his savlon on.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

they were quoting 63 million sterling .... that sounding like figures pulled out of someone's a*s to me ..... not saying that he's not a man u target, but it is that time of the year when the season is drawing to a close, no world cup or european championship. so the buggers gotta find something to write about !!

sounds like a figure pulled out or Real Madrid's ass to me.

they were quoting 63 million sterling .... that sounding like figures pulled out of someone's a*s to me ..... not saying that he's not a man u target, but it is that time of the year when the season is drawing to a close, no world cup or european championship. so the buggers gotta find something to write about !!

sounds like a figure pulled out or Real Madrid's a*s to me.

Is a stupid number.. i'm guessing he will be a big target if Tevez deal doesn't go thru... Tevez at half the price tho 30mil is an easy decision.. why change it if its not broke. Will probably look at Benzema as well.

ManU won't pay stupid money for a player they don't desperately need. They do pay big for big players but 63mil is a Chelsea or Man City price.. desperate to compete. Could see possibly 40mils considering the UK exchange rates but most signings this summer will sound overpriced because of exchange rates. Ribery along with others are wasted at Munich, not much different than Lyon these days and players will be looking away.

sounds like a figure pulled out or Real Madrid's a*s to me.

Is a stupid number.. i'm guessing he will be a big target if Tevez deal doesn't go thru... Tevez at half the price tho 30mil is an easy decision.. why change it if its not broke. Will probably look at Benzema as well.

ManU won't pay stupid money for a player they don't desperately need. They do pay big for big players but 63mil is a Chelsea or Man City price.. desperate to compete. Could see possibly 40mils considering the UK exchange rates but most signings this summer will sound overpriced because of exchange rates. Ribery along with others are wasted at Munich, not much different than Lyon these days and players will be looking away.

United'll pay over the odds for ribery if crying cristina fucks off to Madrid.

Disappointed that the Gunners didn't beat Man U yesterday as it would have delayed the inevitable for another week and kept those deluded Liverpool fans hanging onto to a dream.

Begrugingly I guess I have to say congrats on another title.

yep .... no matter what rafa mumbles on about no doubt the best team won the premiership this season .... which funnily enough is usually the case when the prize is given out at the end of a 38 game season !!!

but fair play to the gunners .... put up a decent show and with 2 or 3 good signings in the close season we should be a force next year !!

yeh a 38 game season really doesn't leave much room for a 'flukey' title win. no question United were the best team in the prem this season, all things considered.

[pundit] all things considered, the team that has the most points after 38 games usually wins the premiership, and United have shown that they can do that this year. fair play to the lads.[/pundit]

So we're all in agreement?

No need for a vote?

Let's change the Forum title to Man U Rules...

no need to change the title. the sucking referred to in the title refers to typical matchday festivities in the United dressing room.

puerile but highly amusing...

childish, toilet humour at it's best !!! :D

No need for a vote?

no need to change the title. the sucking referred to in the title refers to typical matchday festivities in the United dressing room.

The title reflects the sentiments of the OP, and most football followers*, regarding the conduct of Man U supporters.

(Any relation to real events in the United dressing rooms on matchday is coincidence.)

I am guessing that Man U will end up with only two trophies this season. (That toy World Cup thingy with the Jap holiday doesn't count)

*Recent surveys have shown that most football followers would prefer to be stuck in an elevator for 5 days during a Songkran heatwave with not so 'funny Marco', than to meet a bunch of Man U supporters.

No need for a vote?

*Recent surveys have shown that most football followers would prefer to be stuck in an elevator for 5 days during a Songkran heatwave with not so 'funny Marco', than to meet a bunch of Man U supporters.

Em, think you may have just pushed it a little bit too far mate. I think I may even consider BECOMING a Man U supporter rather than that.

5 days in an elevator with Marco during a heatwave???

The only question is whether there would be a suicide or a murder...

:twisted: