physical fight

hbkbkk

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fighting is for morons. If you can't settle your differences verbally, then you shouldn't be talking anyway. Leave it, and maybe revisit it another day when tempers have subsided.

yeah, but sometimes morons don't take "go away" for an answer ..... personally i won't fight unless i have to ....

because even when u win it usually still f**king hurts the next day !!!

Fighting is for morons. If you can't settle your differences verbally, then you shouldn't be talking anyway. Leave it, and maybe revisit it another day when tempers have subsided.

yeah, but sometimes morons don't take "go away" for an answer ..... personally i won't fight unless i have to ....

because even when u win it usually still f**king hurts the next day !!!

If someone takes a swing, it's already started. You can't walk away or reason with them.

(I'll be glad when I have my bouncers behind me though!)

when was the last time you have a physical fight with anyone? and what happen?

Everytime I played football (Australian Rules), I'd get into a physical fight, afterall it is part of the game. Ok, it used to be :roll:

We'd fight fair though, no kicking, just punching and lots of wrestling. We'd use elbows, but not during the fight rather during actual play.

My last fight was when I played my last game. An all-in brawl that occurred when an opposing player gave me an elbow to the face. My team mates quickly swept in and so did the other team.

We won the brawl, but lost the game.

I think I did quite well, by playing out the last quarter with a broken cheek bone. That was back in '06, I sometimes miss playing football, still have the occassional dream that I'm having a kick of the footy. Might play next year in an over 35's football league :lol:

When I was grade 6 (12 years old), there was a bully boy, he liked to pick on me and some other girls.. plus he talked bad about our class mate (she was a special child) So I jumped on him and hit his face. After that it never happen again.

Nong kha.. nong MAN mak ka.. lolz.. :lol:

Unlike some people who can be only croward ...behind keyboard .. :roll:

where did you grow up? disneyland? most of us were brought up in the real world...

Since when has America been the ''Real World'' ???

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

where did you grow up? disneyland? most of us were brought up in the real world...

Disneyland is in America too... now I'm REALLY confused. I'm gonna punch someone.

Disneyland is in America too... now I'm REALLY confused. I'm gonna punch someone.

fight club event? anyone ?

It's really hard for someone to make me so angry that I'd want to fight with them. Outside of sparring and someone trying to rob me a few years ago, I haven't had the need to beat the crap out of anyone for over ten years.

As the old saying goes, "It takes two to tango."

The Real World; where REAL men prove how REALLY insecure they are! :roll:

mr Germanusa will be over here soon...... he's all yours my skin headed mucker!

when was the last time you have a physical fight with anyone? and what happen?

Everytime I played football (Australian Rules), I'd get into a physical fight, afterall it is part of the game. Ok, it used to be :roll:

We'd fight fair though, no kicking, just punching and lots of wrestling. We'd use elbows, but not during the fight rather during actual play.

My last fight was when I played my last game. An all-in brawl that occurred when an opposing player gave me an elbow to the face. My team mates quickly swept in and so did the other team.

We won the brawl, but lost the game.

I think I did quite well, by playing out the last quarter with a broken cheek bone. That was back in '06, I sometimes miss playing football, still have the occassional dream that I'm having a kick of the footy. Might play next year in an over 35's football league :lol:

Was that in Broady by any chance Phil!!?? :lol::lol:

Geez Carlton played well last nite !!!! So much for Richmond and Cousins!!!! :lol::lol: Go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and how many of those 'real world' fights were life-or-death situations? any? if not, you don't have much of a point there, ace.

and how many of those 'real world' fights were life-or-death situations? any? if not, you don't have much of a point there, ace.

hmmmm ..... well even if it's not life-or-death if some guys swinging for U what options have u got ??

now i ain't a believer in violence but i ain't gonna sit back and give some punk a free shot at me either !!!

hmmmm ..... well even if it's not life-or-death if some guys swinging for U what options have u got ??

now i ain't a believer in violence but i ain't gonna sit back and give some punk a free shot at me either !!!

That's different...if someone is swinging at you, you have to beat the royal piss out of him.

Most fights can be stopped before they escalate, however. If you see someone getting all worked up, you can sit back, relax, and watch them lose their cool, try to calm them down, or just move to the other side of the room.

If they come a swingin, pointer finger and middle finger to the eyes will do the trick, unless of course they know the three stooges block (trademark).

Anyone see that a new three stooges movie is coming out?

if someone swings at me unprovoked, then i would consider it a threat to my life and respond accordingly.

if someone swings at me provoked, then i consider it my responsibility to un-provoke them before it gets that far.

hey i didn't say i'm good at it... or that it's easy... just that it can and should be done.

The last fist fight I got into was when i was 15 in high school. Like admin, I think fights are for losers and numb skulls and I avoid them, mostly by charm, wit or just walking away.

There was only one other time when I was about 23, that I deeply regret, when someone was being extremely aggressive and obviously going to get violent at any second. All my instincts told me to walk away, but I didnt. To his surprise (and mine), I just head butted him (very hard) and then walked away. He collapsed to the ground, out cold. Later, I found out that he ended up with a broken nose and 2 broken cheek bones. I will never do that again.

Aside from the altercation in Siem Reap, where the guy kept elbowing my friend, I haven't been in anything other than a shouting match in a decade. Back in the lat 90s I was a bouncer in a couple of clubs in Hanau and Louisville. Good times for me. But I never got hurt doing it. I usually simply tried to break up the fights quickly and roll on. There have been a couple of people here and there who I'd like to punch. But I usually think better of it and walk on.

beej, we're best friends! you're supposed to agree with me!!!

if you need help give me a call...

It's really hard for someone to make me so angry that I'd want to fight with them. Outside of sparring and someone trying to rob me a few years ago, I haven't had the need to beat the crap out of anyone for over ten years.

As the old saying goes, "It takes two to tango."

unfortunately, there are times you just can't walk away...if you've been able to do it all your life your a lucky guy...believe me, fighting is not something i enjoy and for the past 10-12 years i've managed to avoid it...

unfortunately, there are times you just can't walk away...if you've been able to do it all your life your a lucky guy...believe me, fighting is not something i enjoy and for the past 10-12 years i've managed to avoid it...

agree (if you are "out there" enough 'specially nighttime)..... but how come it's 10-12 DAYS here??!