Isaan girls are hotter than Bangkok girls

Neo

Isaan girls are hotter than Bangkok girls?  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Isaan girls are hotter than Bangkok girls?

• Yes
    • No
    • What about Southern girls?
    • I don't care as long as they bring me beer

all thai girls rock...they..R sheer eye candy period..gorgeous skin tone and... beautiful hair.. they also have warm heart felt inner souls...

obviously u haven't seen ALL thai girls !!! :roll: :roll:

of course they do figuratively speaking at least the ones in my world im not sure about whats going on in your world. :wink:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all thai girls rock...they..R sheer eye candy period..gorgeous skin tone and... beautiful hair.. they also have warm heart felt inner souls...

of course they do figuratively speaking at least the ones in my world im not sure about whats going on in your world. :wink:

Maids are hot, cleaners are hotter and the noodle lady should be a model right? Where is your world? Cause it aint Thailand :shock:

Maids are hot, cleaners are hotter and the noodle lady should be a model right? Where is your world? Cause it aint Thailand :shock:[/quote

(figuratively speaking) your honor cud you please repeat the question...I did not understand... :lol::lol: 8)

i think it's a f**king bubble and not the real world u r living !!! :roll: :roll:

i think it's a f**king bubble and not the real world u r living !!! :roll: :roll:

And I think that accusation could be levelled at a certain few of the posters in this thread mate.(yourself not included btw) Frankly, I'm glad I've missed most of Marco's misogynistic/xenophobic rantings on this thread, not to mention some of the replies.

It strikes me as the most derogatory patronising thread I have yet to see on site, and that is saying something, and am surprised there hasn't been more general outrage (though I loved Kus's comment).

If I were to post a thread asking about relative brain size and intellectual capacity between different races, there would have been uproar, but because the xenophobia was dosed with a sprinkling of misogynism and then disguised with phrases such as 'which are the hotter girls?' and some pseudo-scientific made up sh*t by mr_extremely_not_funny_under_any_circumstances, there were only a few eyebrows raised. Never before has one person spouted such utter verbal faeces so often and to so consistently a faecal level as Marco.

Perhaps there is a need for a thread called 'are people called Marco more of a dickhead than people with any other name?'?

having spent 15 years living all over Asia, I have seen more racism, zenophobia and derogatory **** etc within Asian communities and between Asian people than I care to mention.

I have also sat listening to far too many white boys and their fat ***** wives, with their 'colonial views' about the 'locals', as they whine and complain about how stupid this or that is.

It is one part of Asia I really dislike. But, most of it I know is from ignorance and/or insecurity (as is with all racism).

In Sydney, where I grew up, people talk **** about other people who happen to live only 20 miles away, like they are from another planet. This is just as stupid in my mind.

People are people. All individuals.

Starting a thread like this only just adds to the existing **** pile and I see nothing good about it.

Starting a thread like this only just adds to the existing sh*t pile and I see nothing good about it.

Don't forget entertainment value.

But seriously (kindof), where does fact end and racism start? I mean you can't dispute that most black people are darker than most white people. It's hardly racism to say that. So is speaking of obvious physical characteristics of particular groups of people racism? Seems like it could be just simple facts. I think it's only racism when it becomes a prejudice or when an assumption of some non-physical trait or ability is made.

Also, when speaking of a geographically defined race (e.g. Isaan people) I would think that cultural factors come into play too. For example, British people tend to like football (soccer), Japanese people tend to like robots, and Isaan people tend to like eating Somtam. Of course not all British people like football, but statistically speaking there's a trend amongst the British population for liking football. Is it racism to mention such trends?

Starting a thread like this only just adds to the existing sh*t pile and I see nothing good about it.

Don't forget entertainment value.

But seriously (kindof), where does fact end and racism start? I mean you can't dispute that most black people are darker than most white people. It's hardly racism to say that. So is speaking of obvious physical characteristics of particular groups of people racism? Seems like it could be just simple facts. I think it's only racism when it becomes a prejudice or when an assumption of some non-physical trait or ability is made.

Also, when speaking of a geographically defined race (e.g. Isaan people) I would think that cultural factors come into play too. For example, British people tend to like football (soccer), Japanese people tend to like robots, and Isaan people tend to like eating Somtam. Of course not all British people like football, but statistically speaking there's a trend amongst the British population for liking football. Is it racism to mention such trends?

what you say here is correct and obvious.

But I dont really find much entertainment value in many of the comments here in this thread. Just sadness for those who make them and for those of whom they speak.

And yes, there are comments made about all races.... americans loud, scottish being tight with money, NZ ******* sheep etc, but I believe that with these kind of comments there is usually a mutual sense or play...or rather fair play.

The truth is in the motives and intentions behind the words, not in the words themselves.

And the truth I can see is that many comments and attitudes shown on a thread like this are not benign. In the end, this just adds to the existing **** thats out there already every day.

what a sh*t OP!

Thanks honey. I posted something silly because TF was boring that day. I never dreamed it would get to 12 pages. I guess that says something about TF, I'm not exactly sure what. PeeMarc seems to have an idea though.

i think there was more than usual dumb posts/forum topics that day ..... even by TF standards !! :D:D:D

i knew/thought it was a kinda tongue in cheek post, but wasn't surprised it proved so popular ....

come on Neo, u've been on TF long enough to know that any forum topic containing the words ..... isaan, hot, bangkok and girls is gonna generate loads of hits !!! :roll: :arrow: :D

Shite !!! Now that Im the bloody chubby Central Thai gal.. Does that mean I'm not so interesting?

I'll turn lesbian...heard that 'Bkk gals' are still in the market somehow !! and dont have to beware of the 'she-sleeps-with-every-man-in-town' reputation.

It will take more than a fling with a chick to shift that repuation from some bkk girls legends

:lol: 8)

If you look at something as an object of your desire you will always see a bubble..difrent people see things and people diffrently than each other..

no one and nobody can tell me how to see things...my wurld rocks according to my beat not yours...and try to lighten up ciranM 8)

what a sh*t OP!

Thanks honey. I posted something silly because TF was boring that day. I never dreamed it would get to 12 pages. I guess that says something about TF, I'm not exactly sure what. PeeMarc seems to have an idea though.

You can get away with posting the thread for entertainment value, mainly because I know you are a notch or two above many of the posters I am criticising in the thread. Hey, I have tried to instill a bit of controversy myself on occasion. But some of the people who bit at your op are laughable because they were being serious in their views!

:)