funky_house

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man U leading 2-0 in first ten mins.

f*ckity f*ckity f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ckers

:evil:

f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k .... to think i got up at 1.45am to watch this crap, back to bed at 3.30am ish ... awake again at 5.40am and now at work !!! :evil: :evil:

f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k !!!!!!!!

We are simply ****....too many very average players....wenger has to buy experience this summer or else he has to go.....i don't think many 1st teamers are good enough and even if they have potential they have no role models to learn from.......get a decent set of defenders and a strong defensive coach...bollox

What happened to Arsenal's 'magnificent display'?

United were crisp, sharp and played with flair. A great game for the Reds - very happy.

Uefa must rescind Fletcher's red card - he clearly took th ball.

It might be time for Wenger to go.

2 f**king terrible goals in the first 11 mins was what happened !!

still no doubts Man U were much the better side over the 2 legs !!

not sure if they will rescind the red card ... apparently it can't be appealed and depends on the referee's report .... also even if u play the ball first (nowadays) it can still be a free-kick/penalty if u clean out the player after playing the ball !! and if u do that while denying a clear goal scoring opportunity .... off u go !!

i still think wenger is the man for the job, but i don't think it's coincidence we've won f**k all since building the new stadium .... there's no f**king money unless the club decides/agrees to go further into debt !!

and then again .... in today's current environment .... will anybody lend us the money ... or will either the mega rich yank or ruskie buy the club !!

We are simply sh*t....too many very average players....wenger has to buy experience this summer or else he has to go.....i don't think many 1st teamers are good enough and even if they have potential they have no role models to learn from.......get a decent set of defenders and a strong defensive coach...bollox

we'll need at least 20 to 30 million for that ... r they gonna make the funds available ??

i remember when we sold henry to barca, wenger was quoted as saying arsenal would have to be a selling club until the new stadium was paid for !!

since 2004 until 2009 ... 11 clubs have spent more than us on transfers .... they need to dig into their pockets and give wenger the cash ... or come out straight and say it isn't there !!!

http://transferleague.co.uk/

Guest marty

bit harsh to pile all the criticism on arsene when the tie was effectively decided following a bad error by a young player. The tie was won/lost in the 11th minute.I also think the power struggle in the boardroom isn't helping. The transfer policy that delivered sensational arsenal teams in the past isnt to blame. Manure are a very very good side. If you hand the tie to them on a plate, they will of course take it. C'mon Chelsea

Man U leading 2-0 in first ten mins.

f*ckity f*ckity f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ckers

:evil:

f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k .... to think i got up at 1.45am to watch this crap, back to bed at 3.30am ish ... awake again at 5.40am and now at work !!! :evil: :evil:

f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k !!!!!!!!

Did you sleep well last night? :twisted:

United were crisp, sharp and played with flair. A great game for the Reds - very happy.

Yip - for once agree with nearly all you say Dave. (shock horror)

I so feel for young Kieran Gibbs - he was brilliant at Old Trafford but after the slip that allowed Park to score, his confidence was completely gone (and the irony is he slipped on the best pitch in the premiership!) The second was a corker - although the free kick it was scored from was highly dubious and soft.

That just blew Arsenal's confidence and you could see it in the team, and you cant lack the confidence against a team of Man U's calibre, especially at home.

Fletcher should not have had a red card but it WONT be rescinded - UEFA only rescind red cards in cases of mistaken identity so it is unfortunate for Fletcher.

But again, a trophyless season - Wenger's dependance on youth and potential is not working. He has to spend (and the board have to make a large kitty available) or he has to go. I will say again; Mourinho for the Emirates.

I do disagree with the poster who said the 'power struggle' affected the team - b0ll0x. The share trading is actually quite 'friendly'. Never thought I would say it, but I do want Kroenke to mount a takeover - if I remember rightly, he only needs about 2% more shares and he has to start the takeover.

We have some great young players, but we need depth and experience to support them or they will start leaving for clubs that win trophies.

Come on Barca!!!

Miracle?! :shock:

feck's sake we should rename this website "arsenal friends" or som'n.

www.dryyoureyesfriends.com

ah sorry didn't know there already was an arsenalfriends.

ZBH sorry but some of us follow clubs with a passion...unlike you who just follow the Toxic hero and supports the clubs he's affiliated with....maybe Deportivo Walter Ferretti rather than Man City next season???

Miracle?! :shock:

all we need now is a star and a virgin...guess that rules you out hon. :wink:

But again, a trophyless season - Wenger's dependance on youth and potential is not working.

please tuck your shirt in, your sense of entitlement is showing.

He has to spend (and the board have to make a large kitty available) or he has to go.

i'm sure the board have the money shovel out, and wenger's just refusing to drop the 20 or 30 mil they're trying to shove down his throat. :roll:

Wenger's dependance on youth and potential is not working. He has to spend (and the board have to make a large kitty available) or he has to go. I will say again; Mourinho for the Emirates.

I do disagree with the poster who said the 'power struggle' affected the team - b0ll0x. The share trading is actually quite 'friendly'. Never thought I would say it, but I do want Kroenke to mount a takeover - if I remember rightly, he only needs about 2% more shares and he has to start the takeover.

We have some great young players, but we need depth and experience to support them or they will start leaving for clubs that win trophies.

Come on Barca!!!

as i've said before ppl believing Wenger is dependant on youth and potential because he wants to be is a fallacy ... look at the players he brought to the club before we moved to the emirates !! however, he has been quoted as saying arsenal will have to be a selling club until the new stadium is paid before .. so lets' hope there's either a buy out or the club arranges a manageable debt to allow him to invest !!

there's no way jose will come to the emirates unless he's gone millions to spend .... and if the money becomes available i'd rather have arsene spending it !!

But again, a trophyless season - Wenger's dependance on youth and potential is not working.

please tuck your shirt in, your sense of entitlement is showing.

He has to spend (and the board have to make a large kitty available) or he has to go.

i'm sure the board have the money shovel out, and wenger's just refusing to drop the 20 or 30 mil they're trying to shove down his throat. :roll:

Sorry to offend your sensibilities mate, but I have been calling for Wenger to go for over a season now. When there has been money to spend, he hasn't spent it, instead depending on a youth policy which has produced some world class players, but NOT a world class team. As far as the board goes, to be honest I don't give a f*ck whether we are owned by old school English gents, Arab oil millionaires or, as looks likely, the 164th richest man in the world in Kroenke. We cannot be one of the top 4 teams in the UK and potentially the 3rd richest team in the world, without actually having a team that can win silverware. The fans have been patient with Wenger and have waited to see if the development policy would produce results. It hasn't, so simply, it is time to go and to bring in someone who will start us winning again. The fact that we have a 21 game run without losing in the Premiership shows there is potential there, but the gap is the lack of depth and experience to see us through injury crises such as hit us mid season.

The better team won last night, by several miles. No-one can argue that point. What should be asked now is how to move forward and level the playing field again.