WTF?--- News hot off the press that makes you say--- WTF?

GoodKarma

More scum that you couldn't make up from the religion of peace. Even though the British media have been banned from using ANY words which link criminals to Islam............... Just look at the interesting names. ALL genuine old British names I assure you.

Or, if you want to play a game, open the link, scroll down to the pics of the scum sucking evil f*cking c*nts and play guess the religion.

Good luck.

I always say 'You couldn't make it up' with Islamic bollocks. But I wish this one really had been made up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-10844915

Girl, 14, forced to be prostitute in Greater Manchester

The men were convicted over a number of months at Manchester Crown Court A 14-year-old was forced into prostitution and sexually abused by a series of men after going missing from her home in Greater Manchester.

Nine men were convicted in connection with the abuse, which took place in February and March 2008.

The girl, described as vulnerable, was "used as a commodity" for sexual activity with the men, police said.

Supt Paul Savill, of Greater Manchester Police (GMP), said she had been through an "absolutely horrifying ordeal".

Police said the girl, who first went missing on 16 February 2008, had been abused by a number of different men "as she went from one vulnerable situation to another".

In each case the men identified her vulnerability to take advantage of her.

In a statement issued following the convictions, the girl said: "These people exploit young girls, introduce them to prostitution, feed them drugs and alcohol and tell them they love them.

'Changed my life'

"I know this because it has happened to me and it has changed my life enormously.

"I just hope that people will be more aware of this now and will be able to prevent this from happening to other vulnerable young girls."

Continue reading the main story

“

Start Quote

She has been treated like a commodity: beaten, threatened and sexually exploitedâ€

End Quote

Supt Paul Savill

Greater Manchester Police

Over a series of separate hearings and trials, Manchester Crown Court heard how the girl was first picked up in Rochdale town centre by Asad Hassan.

He took her to a nightclub where she was plied with drink and taken to a flat along with two other men, Basharat Mohammed and Mohammed Atif, who all later sexually exploited her.

A few days later she travelled to Manchester where she met another man, Aftab Khan, who also plied her with alcohol and drugs before ordering her to work as a prostitute.

Over the next 10 days she was forced to have sex with a number of men for money, before flagging down a couple in the street and begging them for help.

Supt Savill said the level of abuse the girl had suffered was "almost beyond belief".

"She has been treated like a commodity: beaten, threatened and sexually exploited.

"These men took advantage of her vulnerability with no regard for her wellbeing.

"I commend this young girl for her bravery in supporting this case. Even after her ordeal she was able to revisit the sites where she was abused and testify against her abusers in court."

'Nightmare experience'

The girl's parents added: "We are very proud of our daughter for her courage in assisting Greater Manchester Police with the prosecution of these abusers who caused her such terrible harm.

"No family should have to endure a nightmare experience like the one we have been through.

"We support our daughter in hoping that these successful prosecutions will send a message that will help protect other children."

Nine men convicted at Manchester Crown Court in connection with the abuse were:

Aftab Khan, 31, of Tarporley Avenue, Fallowfield pleaded guilty to one count of controlling a child prostitute and one count of sexual activity with a child. He was sentenced to nine years in prison. This was later reduced to seven years on appeal

Abid Khaliq, 30, of Shrewsbury Street, Stretford was sentenced to eight months in prison after admitting perverting the course of justice

Noorzai Ahmed, 29, of Royce Court, Hulme was sentenced to four years in prison after he was found guilty of paying for the sexual services of a child

Mohammed Anwar Safi, 29, of no fixed address, was sentenced to 31 months in prison after admitting paying for the sexual services of a child

Mohammed Khan, 26, of Royce Court, Hulme was sentenced to four years in prison after he was found guilty of facilitating child prostitution

Najibullah Safi, 33, of Reabrook Avenue, West Gorton was sentenced to two years in prison after admitting to sexual activity with a child

Asad Yousaf Hassa, 28, of Rivington Street, Rochdale was sentenced to two years in prison after admitting two counts of sexual activity with a child

Mohammed Basharat, 28, of Prospect Street, Rochdale was sentenced to two years in prison after he pleaded guilty to sexual activity with a child under 16

Mohammed Atif, 29, of Rivington Street, Rochdale was sentenced to two years in prison after admitting to sexual activity with a child

f*cking c*nts, remove this oppressive poison and increase the sentences while your about it.

These c*nts you mention should be f*ckin HUNG!!

Just look what they are responsible for....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1462628.stm

100% agreement mate.

Absolute *****.

Allah fubar

More scum that you couldn't make up from the religion of peace. Even though the British media have been banned from using ANY words which link criminals to Islam............... Just look at the interesting names. ALL genuine old British names I assure you.

Or, if you want to play a game, open the link, scroll down to the pics of the scum sucking evil f*cking c*nts and play guess the religion.

Good luck.

I always say 'You couldn't make it up' with Islamic bollocks. But I wish this one really had been made up.

The men were convicted over a number of months at Manchester Crown Court A 14-year-old was forced into prostitution and sexually abused by a series of men after going missing from her home in Greater Manchester.

Nine men were convicted in connection with the abuse, which took place in February and March 2008.

The girl, described as vulnerable, was "used as a commodity" for sexual activity with the men, police said.

Supt Paul Savill, of Greater Manchester Police (GMP), said she had been through an "absolutely horrifying ordeal".

Police said the girl, who first went missing on 16 February 2008, had been abused by a number of different men "as she went from one vulnerable situation to another".

In a statement issued following the convictions, the girl said: "These people exploit young girls, introduce them to prostitution, feed them drugs and alcohol and tell them they love them.

'Changed my life'

"I know this because it has happened to me and it has changed my life enormously.

"I just hope that people will be more aware of this now and will be able to prevent this from happening to other vulnerable young girls."

“

Start Quote

She has been treated like a commodity: beaten, threatened and sexually exploitedâ€

End Quote

Supt Paul Savill

Over a series of separate hearings and trials, Manchester Crown Court heard how the girl was first picked up in Rochdale town centre by Asad Hassan.

He took her to a nightclub where she was plied with drink and taken to a flat along with two other men, Basharat Mohammed and Mohammed Atif, who all later sexually exploited her.

A few days later she travelled to Manchester where she met another man, Aftab Khan, who also plied her with alcohol and drugs before ordering her to work as a prostitute.

Over the next 10 days she was forced to have sex with a number of men for money, before flagging down a couple in the street and begging them for help.

Supt Savill said the level of abuse the girl had suffered was "almost beyond belief".

"She has been treated like a commodity: beaten, threatened and sexually exploited.

"These men took advantage of her vulnerability with no regard for her wellbeing.

"I commend this young girl for her bravery in supporting this case. Even after her ordeal she was able to revisit the sites where she was abused and testify against her abusers in court."

'Nightmare experience'

The girl's parents added: "We are very proud of our daughter for her courage in assisting Greater Manchester Police with the prosecution of these abusers who caused her such terrible harm.

"No family should have to endure a nightmare experience like the one we have been through.

"We support our daughter in hoping that these successful prosecutions will send a message that will help protect other children."

Aftab Khan, 31, of Tarporley Avenue, Fallowfield pleaded guilty to one count of controlling a child prostitute and one count of sexual activity with a child. He was sentenced to nine years in prison. This was later reduced to seven years on appeal

Abid Khaliq, 30, of Shrewsbury Street, Stretford was sentenced to eight months in prison after admitting perverting the course of justice

Noorzai Ahmed, 29, of Royce Court, Hulme was sentenced to four years in prison after he was found guilty of paying for the sexual services of a child

Mohammed Anwar Safi, 29, of no fixed address, was sentenced to 31 months in prison after admitting paying for the sexual services of a child

Mohammed Khan, 26, of Royce Court, Hulme was sentenced to four years in prison after he was found guilty of facilitating child prostitution

Najibullah Safi, 33, of Reabrook Avenue, West Gorton was sentenced to two years in prison after admitting to sexual activity with a child

Asad Yousaf Hassa, 28, of Rivington Street, Rochdale was sentenced to two years in prison after admitting two counts of sexual activity with a child

Mohammed Basharat, 28, of Prospect Street, Rochdale was sentenced to two years in prison after he pleaded guilty to sexual activity with a child under 16

Mohammed Atif, 29, of Rivington Street, Rochdale was sentenced to two years in prison after admitting to sexual activity with a child

f*cking c*nts, remove this oppressive poison and increase the sentences while your about it.

100% agreement mate.

Absolute c*nts.

Allah fubar

while agreeing that child abusers should receive the harshest punishment possible the doctor seems to have an unhealthy fixation with sex crimes carried out by muslims .... does that mean that nice white nazis like himself don't indulge in such behaviour ?? :roll: :roll:

and btw the news link is 9 years old and doesn't mention ANY muslims let alone the ones named by the doctor !!! :roll: :roll:

Good luck.

'Changed my life'

“

Start Quote

End Quote

Supt Paul Savill

'Nightmare experience'

100% agreement mate.

Absolute c*nts.

Allah fubar

while agreeing that child abusers should receive the harshest punishment possible the doctor seems to have an unhealthy fixation with sex crimes carried out by muslims .... does that mean that nice white nazis like himself don't indulge in such behaviour ?? :roll: :roll:

and btw the news link is 9 years old and doesn't mention ANY muslims let alone the ones named by the doctor !!! :roll: :roll:

FFS......A big ole wooooosssshhhhhhh :roll:

polar_bear_.jpg

Chemical contamination in the Arctic--a growing threat to polar bears, Arctic wildlife, and possibly people

http://switchboard.nrdc.org/blogs/awetzler/chemical_contamination_in_the.html

When it comes to the Arctic, a lot of attention gets directed towards climate change and oil and gas drilling. And rightfully so. Global warming poses an existential threat to the Arctic ecosystem as we know it; oil and gas exploration is a real threat to specific areas. But one issue that gets comparatively little attention is the growing toll that chemical contamination may be taking on the Arctic’s wildlife, especially polar bears.

As I’ve noted before, the Arctic is remarkable contaminated with a host of chemicals, such as organochorines, polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) perflourinated compounds (PFCs), and mercury, all of which are produced or discharged during industrial processes and transported over long-distances to the Arctic, where they work their way up the food chain, in increasingly concentrated doses, until they reach top predators such as polar bears.

In a new study, Danish scientists Christian Sonne, provides a in-depth review of the data on these chemicals’ effect on polar bears, bolstered by controlled studies on captive Arctic foxes and sled dogs. The results are sobering. According to Sonne:

* Evidence of “multiple OHC [organohalogenated contaminants] and mercury induced sub-clinical health effects†were found in polar bears. These included thing such as: thyroid hormone disruptions, disruption of sex steroids, morphological changes in polar bear livers (e.g., lesions), changes to the thyroid and adrenal glands, enlarged clitorises, decreased testes size, and several changes to the immune system.

* The estimated TEQ (Toxic Equivalency Quantity) exposure for some of the studied chemicals was 32-281 times the World Health Organizations guidelines for human exposure.

* PFC concentrations were likely to “exceed population effect threshold levels around year 2012†based, in part, on modeled effects on “reproductive performance.â€

* The theoretical mortality risks to polar bears from changes in organ systems (e.g., chronic renal failure) “may be as high as 38%.â€

* Finally, the combination of impaired immunity from “chemical stress†and decreased fecundity “could result in polar bear population declines.â€

As the study notes, what we have here is nothing short of “a large scale experiment of what happens when a chemical cocktail of thousands of toxic contaminants interact in an uncontrolled way.†One final thought: it’s worth remembering that polar bears aren’t the only top predators in the Arctic. As Sonne points out, the Inuit people eat many of the same species that polar bears do.

Pollution everywhere ^__^

Good luck.

'Changed my life'

“

Start Quote

End Quote

Supt Paul Savill

'Nightmare experience'

100% agreement mate.

Absolute c*nts.

Allah fubar

Please don't make yourself sound so bloody thick. It doesn't suit you all the time.

*** (not this is thailand, i mean 'you ***')! I agreed they should be hung as the guy stated. I have a healthy fixation with extremists and the bollocks they spout in the name of peace.

As for your nazi statement. Of course those fuckers indulged in crimes. I have never said they didn't and very often use that ideology as an example of the current islamic ideological threat the world faces today. If I hated naizm, would that mean i hate all germans, NO. It means I hate the ideology. I don't hate muslims, I hate Islamic jihadists and islamic extremists.

In destroying Nazism

Also, why is it when someone says a thing about something you don't agree with, you find another wrong thing and insinuate that I or the other person is stating the 2nd party is innocent. For example:

'HEY NEVER MIND THE ISLAMIC *****, WHAT ABOUT THE NATZI ***** (WHO WERE DEFEATED AND REMOVED BY A UNITED WORLD 60 YEARS AGO AND NOW CAN ONLY OPORATE IN TINY GROUPS UNABLE TO CAUSE SIGNIFICANT HARM)

Let me help you with the maths.

WORNG + WRONG = WRONG

Salam au Laikum Habeebti,

Legalised paedophilia: Malaysian child marriages

Sunday, 14 March 2010 11:15

WHEN I was ten, I struggled with hard maths. To a Kelantanese girl of similar age today, arithmetic will be the least of her problems.

Females in Kelantan are already hard-pressed by the lack of educational and job opportunities. Now there is another problem to add to the list. Girls are prevented from having a proper childhood and will instead, be married-off.

Last week, we read about the marriage of two 10 year-old girls to 40 year-old men. This is commonplace in sub-Saharan Africa or Afghanistan. Sadly, these occurred in Kelantan, which incidentally has the nation's highest rate of incest and HIV/AIDS cases.

It is shocking, but not surprising that such marriages happened in modern Malaysia. Child marriages, today: Honour killings, next? The political will is too weak, to plug the various loopholes in syariah law which allows recalcitrant men to slip through.

Our political leaders are not robust when facing-up to the ulama, for fear of being termed un-Islamic. More importantly, they fear upsetting their own popularity ratings. On the contrary, the leaders would be highly respected if they confronted the unpopular issues, head-on, and do what is right to protect the weakest in our society. Why only pander to the loudest sycophant?

Lust misconstrued as a 'right'

Syariah laws were formulated without consulting women or taking their views into consideration. Laws pertaining to divorce, marriage, conversion, child custody have been passed without proper debate and discussion. When it suits some, the life of the prophet is called into comparison, for justification. Malaysia's syariah laws are inadequate and make a mockery of justice. Why are the rights of women sidelined?

In polygamy, lust is misconstrued as a 'right'. The Muslim man demands his right to marry four wives. He conveniently ignores the stipulation of war widows or older single mothers or equal treatment of his wives. He is unashamed to marry very young women. He boasts that he can father several children. He cares very little that he is a hypocrite or that his wife and family lack stable family relationships.

There is no denying it. The men who married children in Kelantan are paedophiles and should be arrested and jailed. The same punishment applies to the girls' fathers. These child-marriages might act as a beacon for the world's paedophiles to seek out their prey in Malaysia. Gary Glitter, the rock singer, was jailed for child sex charges in Vietnam and Cambodia.

What drives a man to offer his 10 year-old daughter for marriage? What father gives his daughter away to someone who befriends him at the mosque? What man solemnizes his daughter's marriage, in her absence, in the backseat of a car? He forgets that his daughter is open to abuse or can be dumped, when the husband seeks his claim to polygamy.

At ten, I could barely tie my shoelaces. My father would hold my hand to cross a busy road. My sister and I would dress-up in our mother's clothes and teeter in her stilettos, our faces smeared with lip-stick, pretending we were grown-ups. I could barely help my mother cook, as the cooker-hob was at chin-level. Puberty and the talk of the birds-and-the-bees were still a long way away. So, just imagine the horror of the two Kelantanese 10-year-olds when accosted by their middle-aged husbands on the conjugal bed. It is a crippling thought.

Why do Malaysian men find women a problem? The Cuepacs secretary-general, Ahmad Shah Mohd Zin decried that too many women were in decision making positions in the civil-service. Maybe he should encourage men to improve their performance and attitude to work. Job efficiency, or gender? Ahmad Shah's priorities are misplaced. He seems insecure and threatened by women.

The mixed messages continue. The head of the National Population and Family Development Board said that women delayed marriage and fertility rates dropped from 3.4 (1995) to 2.2 (2007). The suggestion was for women to get married earlier and have more babies. Must the struggles of our grandmothers and great-grandmothers to improve their lives and their families lives, through education and empowerment, be forgotten so quickly? Must we also belittle the role of women in modern Malaysia?

It's sexual abuse

Child marriage is sexual abuse and a violation of human rights. The exploited girl suffers tremendous emotional and physical trauma. She is denied an education. Her right to personal freedom and growth are curtailed. She is excluded from interacting with her friends, or participating in school/community activities. She may be prevented from refusing sex, and so risks having sexually transmitted diseases or HIV/AIDS. When pregnant, her health is at further risk from premature pregnancy or pregnancy related mortality.

Around the world, women enjoy advancements in education, living standards and economic and financial freedom. But women in Malaysia, specifically Muslim women, are apparently stuck in the middle ages, with their lives dictated not by one set of laws but two.

This dual system of laws must be revamped. It is unacceptable that an underage girl can marry with the permission of religious officials. What sort of deterrent is a fine and six months jail, when her life and future are ruined by the actions of two men - her irresponsible father and a lust fueled 'husband'?

Children need education, not marriage for a good start in life. The government must develop and implement systems to discourage child marriages. Poverty and change in attitudes to out-dated customs and old-fashioned practices, must be addressed. Syariah and civil laws, with emphasis on human rights, must be reviewed. Without commitment, there is no progress.

Hypocrisy features in our lives. We call ourselves modern, but we practise medieval methods. We ban Beyonce or sex-gadgets, but we say it is okay to marry little girls. We whip women for drinking beer, but we permit ourselves shares in breweries.

Women accused of illicit sex are whipped, whilst men can get around this by marrying more than one wife (and then divorcing them). If the Petronas Twin Towers represent progress, they are also a crude symbol of the double life endured by Malaysians.

Ma salam au laikum

Allah fubar

DETROIT (Reuters) – A Michigan man credited his dog with saving his life by chewing off his diseased big toe as he lay passed out in a drunken stupor.

Jerry Douthett, 48, woke up on a Saturday night in late July in his Rockford, Michigan home to find his Jack Russell Terrier, Kiko, had gnawed off his right big toe.

"The dog always lays with me on the bed," said Douthett. "That night, I woke up and looked down at my foot, and it was wet. When I looked it was blood, and there was the dog looking at me with a blood mustache."

Douthett's wife, Rosee, rushed him to a hospital where doctors found he was suffering from Type 2 diabetes. His toe was badly infected and surgeons amputated the remainder of the digit.

Douthett's wife, a registered nurse, had been urging him for weeks to have his infected toe examined by a doctor.

On the night Kiko ate his toe, Douthett said he had been out with his wife and drank about "six or seven beers" and a pair of giant margaritas "big enough to put goldfish in."

"I was self-medicating at this point," he said. "The moral of the story is that the dog saved my life, because otherwise I never would have gone in to see a doctor."

The couple said they were amazed that Kiko appeared to know Douthett had an infection that needed treatment.

"He kind of chewed off the infected part and stopped at the good bone," said Rosee. "We joked that we shouldn't have had to pay the co-pay because he did half the job by chewing off half of the toe."

the guy better pray he never gets hemmeroids.

Good luck.

'Changed my life'

“

Start Quote

End Quote

Supt Paul Savill

'Nightmare experience'

100% agreement mate.

Absolute c*nts.

Allah fubar

Please don't make yourself sound so bloody thick. It doesn't suit you all the time.

*** (not this is thailand, i mean 'you ***')! I agreed they should be hung as the guy stated. I have a healthy fixation with extremists and the bollocks they spout in the name of peace.

As for your nazi statement. Of course those fuckers indulged in crimes. I have never said they didn't and very often use that ideology as an example of the current islamic ideological threat the world faces today. If I hated naizm, would that mean i hate all germans, NO. It means I hate the ideology. I don't hate muslims, I hate Islamic jihadists and islamic extremists.

In destroying Nazism

Also, why is it when someone says a thing about something you don't agree with, you find another wrong thing and insinuate that I or the other person is stating the 2nd party is innocent. For example:

'HEY NEVER MIND THE ISLAMIC c*nts, WHAT ABOUT THE NATZI c*nts (WHO WERE DEFEATED AND REMOVED BY A UNITED WORLD 60 YEARS AGO AND NOW CAN ONLY OPORATE IN TINY GROUPS UNABLE TO CAUSE SIGNIFICANT HARM)

WORNG + WRONG = WRONG

whereas being f**king completely thick does suit U as ur response illustrates u don't have the faintest f**king clue as to what i'm talking about !!!!

try reading it again ... it isn't that long and doesn't contain any big/long/difficult words !!! :roll: :roll:

Malaysia's Opposition on Trial August 4, 2010 : 11:15 AM

By Al Gore

http://blog.algore.com/2010/08/malaysias_opposition_on_trial.html

Today, Paul Wolfowitz and I have an op ed in the Wall Street Journal entitled Malaysia’s Opposition on Trial. I urge you to read the entire article here:

We come from opposite sides of the political spectrum and disagree about a great many things. However, one issue that brings us together is the case of Anwar Ibrahim, the former deputy prime minister of Malaysia who is now leader of the political opposition in that country.

Mr. Anwar has been charged under very dubious circumstances with sodomy, a criminal offense under Malaysian law. If convicted, he faces a possible 20-year sentence—effectively life in prison for a man of 63. His trial, scheduled to resume next week, threatens not just Mr. Anwar but all those in Malaysia who have struggled for a freer and more democratic nation. It is also important for the rest of the world, because it casts a troubling shadow over the future of a nation that should be a model for other Muslim countries.

Our views of Anwar Ibrahim have been formed completely independently of each other. We do not always agree with his views on foreign policy, but we do agree that as a political leader, statesman and intellectual, Mr. Anwar possesses qualities that encourage hope for the future. These qualities include lucidity and openness to debate and engagement; commitment to principles of accountability and good governance; and a serious concern for the future of his country and the world—not to mention his extraordinary courage in standing up for what he believes. We are convinced that he is committed to the values of pluralism, tolerance and freedom that are needed for Malaysia to flourish.

In the end, what matters is not our opinion of Mr. Anwar's character, but the opinion of his fellow countrymen. Malaysians should decide for themselves, through an open electoral process, who they wish to lead them. They should not be deprived of that opportunity by an abuse of judicial power.

This is the second time that Mr. Anwar has been subjected to a politically‑motivated trial on similar charges. The first time was in 1998, when as deputy prime minister and finance minister he dared to mount a challenge to then Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamed. Mr. Anwar was jailed, beaten severely, and condemned to years of solitary confinement after a trial that was a travesty of justice.

That is not just our conclusion. It is the conclusion of the International Commission of Jurists, the International Bar Association, and a number of international human-rights organizations. It was also the conclusion of Malaysia's highest court, which overturned the sodomy conviction in 2004, after Mr. Mahathir was no longer prime minister.

Mr. Anwar now leads the coalition of Malaysia's three opposition parties, which won more than a third of the seats in the parliamentary elections of March 2008. This was the best showing that the opposition had ever managed against the governing coalition led by the United Malays National Organization, the party that has ruled the country for the past 53 years.

Three months after the election, Mr. Anwar threatened to call for a vote of no confidence in Parliament and take over the government. He was then arrested and charged again with sodomy. Like the charges 10 years earlier, the timing of these new charges carries the strong odor of political manipulation. And, if anything, the case against Mr. Anwar this time is even less credible and the violations of due process are even more egregious.

While Anwar Ibrahim is on trial before the state, the state is on trial before its people and the world. If he were to be convicted, the whole of Malaysia's political life and its standing in the world would be damaged. And for what gain? The timing of the trial has led many observers to the conclusion that the objective is to stem the ruling party's loss of popular support. Public opinion polls indicate that the great majority of Malaysians see the charges against Mr. Anwar as politically motivated. In any event, as Mr. Anwar himself would be the first to say, his imprisonment would not extinguish his cause. On the contrary, the movement he began a decade ago will continue to spread.

This is a pivotal moment in Malaysia's history with consequences that are also meaningful on a global scale. With a population of nearly 30 million, Malaysia is not a small country. But it is also significant as an example of a Muslim-majority country making its way in the world. It has been able, over the first half-century of its independence, to demonstrate that it is possible to achieve economic growth while sustaining a degree of harmony among its religiously and ethnically diverse population.

In recent years, however, the country has been sliding backwards, with increasing exploitation of religious and ethnic differences for political purposes. The trial and conviction of Mr. Anwar would intensify these problems by destroying the confidence of millions of Malaysians in the possibility of justice under the law.

We urge our own government to make clear the importance the U.S. attaches to the role of the law in sustaining a political process in which justice and freedom are natural allies. We know from experience that sensitive issues of this kind are often best pursued quietly, government to government. But time is running out. A moment of truth is approaching.

Two days ago, a judge postponed Mr. Anwar's trial in order to deal with charges of an improper relationship between a female prosecutor and Mr. Anwar's accuser. This is an opportunity. Malaysia's system of governance has the capacity to do the right thing—not only for Anwar Ibrahim, but for the millions of Malaysian citizens who look to him as a spokesman for their aspirations. We urge those in the Malaysian government who will decide this matter to act with wisdom.

Good luck.

'Changed my life'

“

Start Quote

End Quote

Supt Paul Savill

'Nightmare experience'

100% agreement mate.

Absolute c*nts.

Allah fubar

In destroying Nazism

'HEY NEVER MIND THE ISLAMIC c*nts, WHAT ABOUT THE NATZI c*nts (WHO WERE DEFEATED AND REMOVED BY A UNITED WORLD 60 YEARS AGO AND NOW CAN ONLY OPORATE IN TINY GROUPS UNABLE TO CAUSE SIGNIFICANT HARM)

WORNG + WRONG = WRONG

whereas being f**king completely thick does suit U as ur response illustrates u don't have the faintest f**king clue as to what i'm talking about !!!!

try reading it again ... it isn't that long and doesn't contain any big/long/difficult words !!! :roll: :roll:

You stated that I was implying that by singling out Islam, I was forgetting nazi stuff or saying they didn't do crimes. I didn't say that and i agreed they did that ****. I am certainly no nazi and call for the destruction of all extreme idelogical bollocks.

It is you who needs to read my responce. I never even mentioned Nazis. You did. Thats thick as what you stated , I never was part of stating. I say again.

Free Muslims from extreme Islam. Just as we did Germans from Nazism.

Pure ISlam is poison.

Peace, Allah Fubar

DETROIT (Reuters) – A Michigan man credited his dog with saving his life by chewing off his diseased big toe as he lay passed out in a drunken stupor.

Jerry Douthett, 48, woke up on a Saturday night in late July in his Rockford, Michigan home to find his Jack Russell Terrier, Kiko, had gnawed off his right big toe.

"The dog always lays with me on the bed," said Douthett. "That night, I woke up and looked down at my foot, and it was wet. When I looked it was blood, and there was the dog looking at me with a blood mustache."

Douthett's wife, Rosee, rushed him to a hospital where doctors found he was suffering from Type 2 diabetes. His toe was badly infected and surgeons amputated the remainder of the digit.

Douthett's wife, a registered nurse, had been urging him for weeks to have his infected toe examined by a doctor.

On the night Kiko ate his toe, Douthett said he had been out with his wife and drank about "six or seven beers" and a pair of giant margaritas "big enough to put goldfish in."

"I was self-medicating at this point," he said. "The moral of the story is that the dog saved my life, because otherwise I never would have gone in to see a doctor."

The couple said they were amazed that Kiko appeared to know Douthett had an infection that needed treatment.

"He kind of chewed off the infected part and stopped at the good bone," said Rosee. "We joked that we shouldn't have had to pay the co-pay because he did half the job by chewing off half of the toe."

the guy better pray he never gets hemmeroids.

Awesome closing sentence :D

You stated that I was implying that by singling out Islam, I was forgetting nazi stuff or saying they didn't do crimes. I didn't say that and i agreed they did that sh*t. I am certainly no nazi and call for the destruction of all extreme idelogical bollocks.

It is you who needs to read my responce. I never even mentioned Nazis. You did. Thats thick as what you stated , I never was part of stating. I say again.

Pure ISlam is poison.

Peace, Allah Fubar

if i remember correctly (and i'm pretty sure i do) u have on more than 1 occassion called for the wiping out of all muslims .... something the nazis tried to do with the jews .... hence the link !!!

while i abhor the excesses carried out in the name of islam i don't label ALL muslims as fanatics or ppl deserving to be exterminated or wiped off the face of the earth !!! however i would 100% agree with the view that Muslims should be "freed from extreme Islam" but i would also suggest that all ppl should be freed from all extreme/fundamental religious oppression .... there r (in fairness) some pretty f**king nutty jewish and christian fundamental groups with a fairly f**ked up view off how ppl should lead their lives. by continually bashing muslims u become boring and come across as a bigot !!!

IMO poverty, inequality and lack of education r the breeding grounds of extremism and fundamentalism .... and until we (the world) tackle these issues we will not solve the problem of islamic extremism and violence !!!

A 100-square-mile block of ice 600 feet thick has calved off one of the largest ocean-bordering glaciers in Greenland. The Arctic hasn’t lost a chunk of ice that big since 1962.

“In the early morning hours of August 5, an ice island four times the size of Manhattan was born in northern Greenland,†oceanographer Andreas Muenchow of University of Delaware said in a press release August 6. “The freshwater stored in this ice island could keep the Delaware or Hudson rivers flowing for more than two years. It could also keep all U.S. public tap water flowing for 120 days.â€

Petermann glacier is located about 600 miles south of the North Pole. Muenchow and a team of scientists have been studying it since 2003. They had been expecting the glacier to calve, but this piece is much larger than anyone had expected.

The glacier lost about one-quarter of its 43-mile long floating ice-shelf.

The new chunk will enter Nares Straight, an ocean channel between Canada and Greenland, float towards Newfoundland and Laborador, and ultimately end up in the Atlantic Ocean.

The massive calving of the ice-shelf is likely part of a natural cycle for Petermann Glacier rather than a dramatic change that has never been seen before, Muenchow said.

“Petermann Glacier has stayed about the same size over the last century,†Muenchow said. “Well, up until yesterday.â€

Read More http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/08/ice-breaks-off/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wired%2Findex+%28Wired%3A+Index+3+%28Top+Stories+2%29%29#ixzz0vrjDGPnq

You stated that I was implying that by singling out Islam, I was forgetting nazi stuff or saying they didn't do crimes. I didn't say that and i agreed they did that sh*t. I am certainly no nazi and call for the destruction of all extreme idelogical bollocks.

Pure ISlam is poison.

Peace, Allah Fubar

if i remember correctly (and i'm pretty sure i do) u have on more than 1 occassion called for the wiping out of all muslims .... something the nazis tried to do with the jews .... hence the link !!!

while i abhor the excesses carried out in the name of islam i don't label ALL muslims as fanatics or ppl deserving to be exterminated or wiped off the face of the earth !!! however i would 100% agree with the view that Muslims should be "freed from extreme Islam" but i would also suggest that all ppl should be freed from all extreme/fundamental religious oppression .... there r (in fairness) some pretty f**king nutty jewish and christian fundamental groups with a fairly f**ked up view off how ppl should lead their lives. by continually bashing muslims u become boring and come across as a bigot !!!

IMO poverty, inequality and lack of education r the breeding grounds of extremism and fundamentalism .... and until we (the world) tackle these issues we will not solve the problem of islamic extremism and violence !!!

**** you. I have NEVER EVER stated the extermination of Muslims. I have always stated that in the same way the removal of Nazism freed cool Germans to live a better life, the removal of extreme Islam will do the same. I have NEVER EVER stated to kill a Muslim. Check the posts and find it.

You are well ******* out of ******* order. The removal of this extreme **** will make the world a better place.

Check my posts you ****. I have never ever said it as you imply.

You stated I have on more than 1 occasion. Go and find the ******* posts where I state that.

Everything I post is documented and really happened. How the **** is that bashing them? I only report those who do it.

I have often said, and will continue to do so, that if the 'moderates' continue to stay quite and not isolate the extreme *****, then they will often be tarred with the same brush. Pity the extreme fuckers are running massive economies and huge construction companies and sucking oil from the ground to fund this ****.

I can't find almost 16000 documented terrorist attacks since 9/11 carried out in the name of the torah or the Bible, but I can with Islam When I see the same from others I will support the removal of those too. I don't see Christian groups trying and succeeding to implement the law of the land from 2000 years ago, but I do with Islam and Sharia law. I don't see other Abrahamic religions advocating children marrying adults , female genital mutilation, rising honour killings, multiple wives at the same time, the forcing of women to lose rights of expression, mass beheadings, using horrific violence (read time magazine) to control people, encouraging abortion of female kids because they want a son as, in the Quran, it is written that if a woman produces a female child, she and her husband must hold their heads in shame, the almost impossibility of being able to prove rape (need 4 witnesses you know), preventing female education, promising children at VERY early ages to old ******* men when the kid reaches 9, the justifying and even teaching how to 'beat one's wife' in the correct manner, the removal of rape from a marriage due to a woman not being allowed to refuse a husband sex in Islam. When you can point these out to, please do as I would like to fight all extreme ***** like this as that is why I believe I was born. Open your eyes, read some truths, stop believing the propaganda, see it for what is ..... I hope you can learn.

On a more personal note for your comments about me calling for the extermination of all Muslims, I say again..........

**** you up the arse without a condom till it ******* bleeds. You accusation is bollocks. You are trying to make me out to be a Nazi. Not going to happen. Remember this post in 10 years and see where your weakness has left the world. But if anyone says any **** about Thailand you don't like, you swing from Siam's nuts like a monkey.

Poverty, inequality and lack of education DO feed into extremism. But look around. There are numerous places where these things exist in abundance, and people are NOT going around blowing **** up wildly and promoting the list of unforgivable actions I stated earlier. Just as quick example as you are on this site. Plenty of places in Thailand and neighbouring countries have poverty, inequality and lack of education, but don’t follow and promote and teach to kids and justify the listed horrors. There are 2 wonderful links in the 'war war what is it good for thread, read them.

Allah FUBAR

2 days ago..

I normally think that very rich ppl are evil.. but I have to think about that again..

40 billionaires pledge to donate half their wealth

SEATTLE — Forty wealthy families and individuals have joined Microsoft Corp. co-founder Bill Gates and billionaire investor Warren Buffett in a pledge to give at least half their wealth to charity.

Six weeks after launching a campaign to get other billionaires to donate most of their fortunes, the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. released the first list Wednesday of people who have signed what he and Gates call the "giving pledge."

Buffett decided in 2006 to give 99 percent of his fortune to charity. Then, he was worth about $44 billion. After five years of investment returns while making annual gifts to five foundations, Buffett's fortune totals nearly $46 billion.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h23rkKsJ_qiBk01fiixWfsYsj_rgD9HCT4F00

http://givingpledge.org/

2 days ago..

I normally think that very rich ppl are evil.. but I have to think about that again..

40 billionaires pledge to donate half their wealth

SEATTLE — Forty wealthy families and individuals have joined Microsoft Corp. co-founder Bill Gates and billionaire investor Warren Buffett in a pledge to give at least half their wealth to charity.

Six weeks after launching a campaign to get other billionaires to donate most of their fortunes, the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. released the first list Wednesday of people who have signed what he and Gates call the "giving pledge."

Buffett decided in 2006 to give 99 percent of his fortune to charity. Then, he was worth about $44 billion. After five years of investment returns while making annual gifts to five foundations, Buffett's fortune totals nearly $46 billion.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h23rkKsJ_qiBk01fiixWfsYsj_rgD9HCT4F00

http://givingpledge.org/

there are thousands of philanthropists, my fave is Bill Gates. Nobody has done for anti retro viral drug research and production what he has.

The Bill, and Linda Gates Foundation is the largest, most financially sound charity in the world. They by themselves give more money to charitable causes, most notably primary education, and health, than all of the moneys donated by the total United Nations.

Bill has now left the daily operations of Microsoft so he can personally devote more time to the charity, and it's operations. This is one of those few incidences when something good has come out of such a ruthless style of doing business, and at a level that is unmatched by any organization, or government in the entire world. Warren Buffet, a personal friend of Bill Gates (his bridge partner), donated, as stated, 90 % of his wealth to the foundation, $38 billion at the time of his donation 2 years ago. It didn't make a dent in Berkshire Hathaway's stock price. The most expensive stock on the New York Stock Exchange.

If Thaksin had the same morals, and would have, at the very least, payed his taxes on the sale of his company, he might still be in power, but no, he wouldn't think for a minute of giving any of his (sic) money to anything that even resembled a charity. He gave the Thai peoples money away, but never any of his own....lolol.