WTF?--- News hot off the press that makes you say--- WTF?

GoodKarma

Why would they need to watch it live? Would they not believe the SEALS if they said they had killed him?

Well my take on this is that they won't release the photo of Bin Laden really says they want to hide something,

In the pic we have their reaction to what could be the lastest episode of Glee.

Who knows what they were watching.

Indeed why would they need to watch it live? Photo op? ...ahh look at us this proves it really did happen.... (or did it?)

Yes £56,361.00 incl. VAT

You must have been looking at a Mac Pro fully maxed out with Ram and SSD's, but you should have gone for the server model fully tricked out.

So how many did you buy in the end? :-)

Dayum, thats insane. That can buy you a house in some parts.

FYI: I bought the cardboard box it comes in. lol

Thinking about building a Hackintosh though, just as a personal project.

I'm sure most have seen this already, but here is the shot in the Situation Room while they were watching the SEALS take out bin laden live:

t1larg.iconic.obama.gi.jpg

Kinda random but..........The so called 'mystery woman' at the back is badass! Most women watching it would be like Hillary Clinton ('oh gosh' looking face) but that woman looks like 'let me get a better view of that ****' lol

Well my take on this is that they won't release the photo of Bin Laden really says they want to hide something,

In the pic we have their reaction to what could be the lastest episode of Glee.

Who knows what they were watching.

Indeed why would they need to watch it live? Photo op? ...ahh look at us this proves it really did happen.... (or did it?)

Did you just deliberately ignore that Al Qaeda have admitted Bin Laden is dead?

Why are they also in on the conspiracy?

Why do you grasp in ridiculous minutae to back up a fantasy instead of looking at the huge amounts of evidence in its favour?

Intelligent person....

House found, SEALS storm it, Obama stakes his entire political future on making an announcement Bin Laden is dead, Bin Laden's wife says he is dead, Pakistan accede he was killed, Al Qaeda concede he is dead. Ergo he is dead...

Conspiracy idiot...

I didn't see a photo/video of it. Ergo it's a conspiracy and I can make up / spread any kind of rubbish I like.

(Despite the fact Bin Laden's wife, the US President, Al Qaeda, the Pakistani government JUST MIGHT HAVE A BIT MORE INFORMATION THAN YOU!!!)

Seriously, Admin.... TF should have some sort of 'screening process' to make sure members can't infect other members with their stupidity.

Did you just deliberately ignore that Al Qaeda have admitted Bin Laden is dead?

Why are they also in on the conspiracy?

Why do you grasp in ridiculous minutae to back up a fantasy instead of looking at the huge amounts of evidence in its favour?

Intelligent person....

House found, SEALS storm it, Obama stakes his entire political future on making an announcement Bin Laden is dead, Bin Laden's wife says he is dead, Pakistan accede he was killed, Al Qaeda concede he is dead. Ergo he is dead...

Conspiracy idiot...

I didn't see a photo/video of it. Ergo it's a conspiracy and I can make up / spread any kind of rubbish I like.

(Despite the fact Bin Laden's wife, the US President, Al Qaeda, the Pakistani government JUST MIGHT HAVE A BIT MORE INFORMATION THAN YOU!!!)

Seriously, Admin.... TF should have some sort of 'screening process' to make sure members can't infect other members with their stupidity.

Ok He's dead. There. I said it...now will you believe in aliens and UFOs?

holy bligger blagger.

Bligger vs. Blagger

Twin brothers let mom die after fall inside home, lived with rotting corpse for 3 months: cops

alg_berndt.jpg

Texas twins were charged with murder on Tuesday after they let their mother die on the floor after a fall and lived with her corpse for three months, authorities say.

Edwin Berndt and Edward Berndt, both 48, were arrested Monday after cops found the body of their mother, Sybil Berndt, still on the floor of their Houston home, covered in bugs.

Officers said they visited the home after a neighbor reported the woman hadn't been seen for months.

Edwin Berndt initially refused to let anyone in, but relented when cops demanded to talk to his mom.

Cops said the home was in "deplorable condition and smelled terribly." The woman's was found facedown, without underwear and a grubby nightgown pulled up under her arms.

The brothers told cops their mother had died after a fall and they decided to leave her there because they couldn't afford a burial or ambulance.

They claimed they were watching the NCAA college football championship game Jan. 10 when their mother "came in ranting and raving" and slipped fell on the floor.

She was conscious and talking for the three days before she died Jan. 13, the day after her 89th birthday, her sons told cops.

They admitted they didn't give her food or water before she died, police said.

During a search of the home, investigators found bank statements for accounts that totaled about $700,000.

Man makes $120k in two days selling bin Laden t-shirts -Nerve.comarticle-1384274-0BEEB80600000578-245_468x363.jpg

Twenty-three-year-old New Yorker Maurice Harary had dollar signs in his eyes last Sunday, after hearing the news of Osama bin Laden's demise. The opportunistic entrepreneur immediately created a website, Osamadeadtees.com, which he had up and running by 3:30 A.M. Monday. By Tuesday night, the dude had already sold over 10,000 tees at twelve bucks a pop.

It may be cynical cashing in, but it's also smart. Some of the celebrating may be overzealous, but no one's going to get jumped for wearing a t-shirt that trumpets the death of a national enemy. And people made money off the death of Mother Teresa as well. The almighty dollar has no truck with ideology. So one can proudly express their wish that bin Laden "rest in piss." Or if that's too crude, you can just rock a basic "Obama killed Osama" tee, and rile up your Republican friends.

A more established website, Zazzle, which allows customers to customize their own items, like t-shirts, mugs, and buttons, has reported handling thousands of bin-Laden-related orders this week as well, including one that was placed almost an hour prior to President Obama's official announcement. (Jesse Ventura shops on Zazzle?) Zazzle Marketing Director Mike Karns said, "It's been boiling up for ten years and this is the moment where people can finally express this sentiment."

Korn warns MP stock manipulators

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) must take legal action against any politicians who attempt to manipulate share prices, Finance Minister Korn Chatikavanich said on Wednesday.

Mr Korn was responding to concerns expressed recently by the Thailand Development Research Institute (TDRI) that politicians might try to stimulate stock prices after the House of Representatives was dissolved to gain funds for election campaigning.

“The SEC is duty-bound to monitor stock market movements.

"It must immediately take legal action against anyone found to be manipulating share prices.

"The Ministry of Finance is ready to support the SEC in protecting the credibility of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and in the enforcement of the law,†Mr Korn said.

---------------------------------------------------------

From the tone of this article it seems this has been done before to finance political campaigns....lolol, and who was it here that is playing the Thai SEC?

Yet Another Passenger Causes an Airplane 'Incident'

Can people stop freaking out on airplanes? Yet another passenger tried to open the cabin door mid-flight on Tuesday night, the fourth weird plane incident this week. (Fifth, if you count the Australian plane that got hit by lightning.)

The man on Tuesday's Boston-bound Delta flight has been taken into custody. According to passengers, he "had too much to drink," and "tugged" at the door handle, setting off an alarm; this would put him at, oh, #3 on the list of "Scariest Plane Incident This Week"? Here are the others:

Reynel Alcaide, a "burly" man who attempted to open the door on a Houston to Chicago flight because, "he had a rough Mother's Day."

Rageh Ahmed Mohammed Al-Murisi, a Yemeni national who allegedly attempted to force his way into the cockpit while shouting "Allahu Akbar."

A Detroit-to-San-Diego flight was diverted to Albuquerque over a "security scare."

Oh, and that Australian plane that got hit by lightning.

Now aren't plane doors practically impossible to open due to their design, its called the Bubble design (I think). Where the door expands once the cabin is pressurised.

I'm surprised Rageh didn't get the **** kicked out of him considering the "incident" took place in American airspace and the flight was full of Americans. We all know Americans don't take lightly to terrorists.

I was on a flight in the states and I opened the toilet door too hard, I got tickled pink for hours.

Korn warns MP stock manipulators

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) must take legal action against any politicians who attempt to manipulate share prices, Finance Minister Korn Chatikavanich said on Wednesday.

Mr Korn was responding to concerns expressed recently by the Thailand Development Research Institute (TDRI) that politicians might try to stimulate stock prices after the House of Representatives was dissolved to gain funds for election campaigning.

“The SEC is duty-bound to monitor stock market movements.

"It must immediately take legal action against anyone found to be manipulating share prices.

"The Ministry of Finance is ready to support the SEC in protecting the credibility of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and in the enforcement of the law,” Mr Korn said.

---------------------------------------------------------

From the tone of this article it seems this has been done before to finance political campaigns....lolol, and who was it here that is playing the Thai SEC?

It was me, and I worked at the TDRI and TISC for 3+ years when I first came to Thailand. There is insider trading going on in every market, especially in the good ole USA.

The Hot Sauce Paradigm

HSP_02-192x250.jpgThe first scholarly paper describing the use of chilli sauce as a method of inducing pain in psychological experimentees was published in 1999. The so-called Hot Sauce Paradigm (HSP) was suggested as an alternative to previously-used but ethically-problematic methods – such as administering electric shocks.

“Our goal was to provide an opportunity for people to engage in a behavior that could cause direct and unambiguous physical harm to another individual, while minimizing ethical concerns stemming from actual physical discomfort endured by participants during the procedure.â€

- explained the four authors of ‘A hot new way to measure aggression: Hot sauce allocation.’(Aggressive Behavior, Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 331–348, 1999). The recipe for the sauce was described as follows:

“ – a mixture of 5 parts Heinz chili sauce and 3 parts Tapatio salsa picante hot sauce, produced by the Empacadora Company (Vernon, CA).â€

Since 1999, the Hot Sauce Paradigm has been extensively employed to induce pain in psychological research experimentees across the globe. For a recent example, see : Rising up to higher virtues: Experiencing elevated physical height uplifts prosocial actions (Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 47 (2011) 472–476)

“To ensure the sauce was hot and could be considered hurtful, an independent sample of 12 participants tasted the sauce and rated the degree to which it could be considered hot and painful (1=not at all; 7=extremely). The sauce was considered to be quite hot (M=5.66, SD=0.88) and painful (M=5.58, SD=0.79).â€

A precautionary standardisation measure which not all HSP-reliant studies have taken the trouble to perform. For although the recipe is very specific in terms of quantity and brand etc, until now the literature has not described any formal procedures to calibrate the true ‘hotness’ of the sauce, and thus the pain which it causes for participants. Perhaps suggesting, for future research, the possibility of rating the Hot Sauce via the internationally recognised Scoville Scale?

Resauces for psychology researchers: Heinz and Tapatio

Meet the Hannah Montana of Japan - Kylee Saunders

87752553A1DAE9885CFCA19BE11CB.jpg

She's a normal 16 year old student that lives not in Japan but in Arizona USA and get this, she goes to Japan on her long school weekend vacation days to perform in concerts and to record songs WTF? wow!! I'm impressed when I was 16 I can't imagine doing all this..However I did work a part time job and played sports...Can you remember what you (TF'ers) were up too and concerned about when you were 16 years old?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ashton Kutcher Twitter champion and former member actor of that 70's show to replace Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men. Kutcher expected to replace Sheen begining this Fall according to NPR article

charlie-sheen_prphotos.jpgAshton+Kutcher+2.jpg

A British woman has been beheaded in a shop in Spain's Canary Islands, officials say.

Spanish media said a homeless Bulgarian man had been arrested in the town of Los Cristianos.

Witnesses said a man entered a Chinese supermarket in a shopping centre and stabbed then beheaded the 62-year-old woman. He is said to have dropped the head outside before being tackled.

A local official said the man appeared to choose his victim at random.

Witnesses said the man entered the Chinese supermarket in Valdes Shopping Centre and attacked the woman without saying a word.

"Apparently this gentleman without any motive or any reason... entered the shop and then cut this woman's neck and took the head in his hand outside," said local councillor Manuel Reveron.

A security guard then managed to wrestle the man to the ground, he said.

"I parked my car and saw a man running out with something bloody in his hands and a security guard chasing him," one witness was quoted as telling local radio.

"He threw it to the ground, it almost hit me and what he had been carrying was a woman's head."

In a video posted on YouTube, Colin Kirby of Tenerifemagazine.com said security guards held down the suspect until the police arrived.

"The security and the police had to hold people off - they were queuing up - they were trying basically to kick the hell out of the guy," he said.

Police sources told Spanish media the suspect had a police record.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13393694

That's nuts. Thought it would be hard to cut someones head off. Apparently not, well at least it gives something to do today.