Anyone in here has serious relationship with ladyboy?

poknarak

my dear old mum always said 'honesty is the best policy'

and anyway, he IS a ****!!

:D

mmmm i seem to recall a post from you saying somethig about juvenile behaviour. seems you do follow your own example.

However back to the origional point.... if you bum a dude, you at gay...... a lady boy is a dude............... next insult please

i think the topic is relationship. not bumming.

Thais have a great description for lady boys... woman second gender.

i think this is a case where cultural differences and opinions are the dominant force - nothing is going get resolved

However back to the origional point.... if you bum a dude, you at gay...... a lady boy is a dude............... next insult please

Ok, if for arguments sake we accept that definition, what is a guy who "bums" a ladyboy but thinks she is a real woman? Is he gay too?

I've heard of situations where the guy never found out that his partner was not a real woman (amazing as that sounds). Is such a guy gay, and he just doesn't know it? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Ok, if for arguments sake we accept that definition, what is a guy who "bums" a ladyboy but thinks she is a real woman? Is he gay too?

I've heard of situations where the guy never found out that his partner was not a real woman (amazing as that sounds). Is such a guy gay, and he just doesn't know it? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Nor do posts that are created while pill-popping... ;)

I added a winking emoticon so I didn't insult, right?

try and get this thing back on track children. go to your corners for a time out. at least five days and a few beers leave the pills out of this since it will only make you seem normal.

i never have had a relationship like the OP has stated. i do have friends here in the states in several different ranges from crossdresses to full on transsexuls that live life 24 hours a day as women. i look at most of these friends as women. never have been sexually attrated to any of them. all though some of them are damm sexy looking. just not my cup of tea.

its funny i never think of them as anything but women until a outside influence reminds me that they genetically are men. sometimes its even themselfs joking around sometimes its other people.

do i think their boyfriends are gay?? nope they seem just like me. they love beautifull women, sports, guns and lots of other shared intrest. do i think these women are men?? nope they seem and act like women. A duck is a duck

Looking out on the morning rain

I used to feel so uninspired

and when i knew i had to face another day

lord it made me feel so tired.

before the day i met you,

life was so unkind

You're the key to my piece of mind

cause you make me feel

you make me feel

you make me feel like a natural woman (woman)

when my soul was in the lost and found

you came along to claim it

i didn't know just what was wrong with me

till your kiss helped me name it.

now i'm no longer doubtful of what im living for

and if i make you happy i don't need to do more

ohh baby what ya done to me (whatcha done to me)

made me feel so good inside (good inside)

and i just wanna be (wanna be)

close to you you make me feel so alive

cause you make me feel

you make me feel

Looking out on the morning rain

I used to feel so uninspired

and when i knew i had to face another day

lord it made me feel so tired.

before the day i met you,

life was so unkind

You're the key to my piece of mind

cause you make me feel

you make me feel

when my soul was in the lost and found

you came along to claim it

i didn't know just what was wrong with me

till your kiss helped me name it.

now i'm no longer doubtful of what im living for

and if i make you happy i don't need to do more

ohh baby what ya done to me (whatcha done to me)

made me feel so good inside (good inside)

and i just wanna be (wanna be)

close to you you make me feel so alive

cause you make me feel

you make me feel

Errrr, that is a little f**ked up in this context IMHO but it would make more sense if you elaborate on your message a little. Maybe?

But then again, I aint no woman...

Oh, girl Ive known you very well

Ive seen you growing everyday

I never really looked before

But now you take my breath away.

Suddenly youre in my life

Part of everything I do

You got me working day and night

Just trying to keep a hold on you.

Here in your arms I found my paradise

My only chance for happiness

And if I lose you now I think I would die.

Oh say youll always be my baby

We can make it shine, we can take forever

Just a minute at a time.

More than a woman, more than a woman to me

More than a woman, oh, oh, oh.

There are stories old and true

Of people so in love like you and me

And I can see myself

Let history repeat itself.

Reflecting how I feel for you

Thinking about those people then

I know that in a thousand years

Id fall in love with you again.

This is the only way that we should fly

This is the only way to go

And if I lose your love I know I would die.

Oh say youll always be my baby

We can make it shine, we can take forever

Just a minute at a time.

More than a woman, oh, oh, oh.

• 2 weeks later...

but how is it narrow, i said a guy must be gay ( and i will say if thats harsh i will alter slightly to bi-sexual) to have sexual relations with a guy, i dont kiss men because i am not attracted to them, gay and bi guys do, i think guys who go with ladyboys are pretty much gay, they cant admit it, so they hump guys who dress and often look like hot sexy girls. surely thats obvious

I've dated a few different LBs and am now maintaing healthy, friendly relationships with quite a few. I could try kissing you drlovelife to prove that your theories are outdated...as I puked down your throat. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Who cares who is "bumming" who! As long as both parties are consenting and are happy to be together. There are some messed up people in the world, personally I would rather people be true to themselves and getting on with their lives than listen to a bigot who is stuck in the past. Adam and Eve or Adam and Steve; who cares! Just enjoy yourselves.

Who cares who is "bumming" who! As long as both parties are consenting and are happy to be together. There are some messed up people in the world, personally I would rather people be true to themselves and getting on with their lives than listen to a bigot who is stuck in the past. Adam and Eve or Adam and Steve; who cares! Just enjoy yourselves.

Still a knob I see.

Still a knob I see.

still no life and on here constantly I see, never mind.

Still a knob I see.

still no life and on here constantly I see, never mind.

Yes it does get boring sitting by my pool, swigging rum and catching a few rays.

Having no life is a virtue that many will never have the opportunity to enjoy.