What Day Is Today ? II

SweetieBabie

King Naresuan the Great Day April 25th

King Naresuan the Great was know as the hero of Taleng Phai or the Defeat of the Mons. Thai people gave him the utmost respect and praised him as warrior king. He was a son of King Maha Dhammaraja. He had an elder sister, Princess Supantevi ang younger brother, Prince Ekatotsarot who helped him fight the enemy side by side. Prince Naresuan and Prince Ekatotsarot were sometime known as the Black Prince and the White Prince.

To read more...

http://learners.in.th/blog/obdurate2/158224

narasuen3.jpg

Made into film

attachment.php?attachmentid=202322&stc=1&d=1188349127

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Sunday @ BEER O' CLOCK

imagesCANJFZ3H-1.jpgimagesCANJFZ3H-1.jpg:imagesCANJFZ3H-1.jpgimagesCANJFZ3H-1.jpg

I like you!!!

You seem like such a sensible girl!!!

:D

You speak as if Beer is a girl :lol:

oh no; beer is better than any girl!!! :wink: :lol:

Wish to hell I didn't know this:

How to impress a woman: kiss, hug, compliment, love, tease, protect, listen and support her.

How to impress a man: show up naked with beer.

:lol:

It's Sunday @ BEER O' CLOCK

imagesCANJFZ3H-1.jpgimagesCANJFZ3H-1.jpg:imagesCANJFZ3H-1.jpgimagesCANJFZ3H-1.jpg

I like you!!!

You seem like such a sensible girl!!!

:D

You speak as if Beer is a girl :lol:

oh no; beer is better than any girl!!! :wink: :lol:

Wish to hell I didn't know this:

How to impress a man: show up naked with beer.[/color]

:lol:

You have now mastered the art of seducing a male!!!!! :lol:

Memorial Day (on May 25th, 2009)

A United States federal holiday observed on the last Monday of May . Formerly known as Decoration Day, it commemorates U.S. men and women who died while in military service to their country. First enacted to honor Union soldiers of the American Civil War (it is celebrated near the day of reunification after the civil war), it was expanded after World War I to include American casualties of any war or military action.

250px-Graves_at_Arlington_on_Memorial_Day.JPG

A United States federal holiday observed on the last Monday of May . Formerly known as Decoration Day, it commemorates U.S. men and women who died while in military service to their country. First enacted to honor Union soldiers of the American Civil War (it is celebrated near the day of reunification after the civil war), it was expanded after World War I to include American casualties of any war or military action.

Wait a minute...this isn't today...

:roll:

today is carried away day :wink:

Yep...Still April when I checked. :-)

• 2 months later...

4th of July American Independence Day

American Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, political speeches and ceremonies, and various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Independence Day is the national day of the United States.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb_yVxDyB9s

Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light

What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming;

Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,

O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there:

Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave...

photo4.jpg

...no fireworks (in the air) unfortunately.

If they are not in the air then the fireworks could only be in your room after the party......

Public announcement to underage club goers partying in nightclubs with blocked fire exits and poorly trained & underpaid staff :

Pls do not discharge real fireworks in any crowded clubs tonight!

• 2 weeks later...