Why do English teachers get such a hard time.

drlovelife8

Why are farang teachers lowly regarded?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Why are farang teachers lowly regarded?

• Because they are shit.
    • They are highly regarded.
    • Because they always use the beer option and date ugly whores in public.
    • Well, I don't know.

Question

I have several friends who work in a high school. But when people ask then what their jobs are they either lie or say their job title with embarrassment.

Why. It must feel good to help people get prepared to live a more successful life.

Why do English teachers get a bad rap.

They seem to work quite long hours for a relatively low wage when you look at other farang salaries (managers of companies and engineers).

Don't give me any **** about their behavior out of work!! They don't earn enough to be the real bad boys of this city. That goes to the high roller farang. and well off Chinese and Japanese guys...... and me.

Is it because a few are **** teachers and only came here to **** girls..... Doesn't that make them over qualified???

If it is because a few are arse-wipes... Isn't that like saying all blacks are crooks because of a stereo-type of them which a small number re-enforce???

Thoughts please..... My 2 best mates in this country stared out as English teachers here and 2 more really good ones still are. My first job here was in a school too.

You thoughts...... I work in a hospital by the way..... Just to distance myself from such low class, farang keenok, couldn't score in a brothe, fat, overweight, bald, riddled with AIDS, *****-dating, hooker-barebacking, ugly, smelly, poor, useless, pitiful, blah blah blah scum :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The last part was the inevitable Dr.Lowlife humour.

But really, I don't see Thai teachers being so embarrassed by their work choice.

• Answers 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The question is how use-ful or -less Thailand based English teachers are, huh? If there's any truth to this:

...i've met quite a few farrangs in the 5 years i've been here, and my impression is that the vast majority of farrangs in thailand are only here because they can't get laid elsewhere, it isn't just the 'english teachers'. most of the rest are here because drugs are cheap and plentiful

Does it matter if.......I mean sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiit.........y'all chose to live in a Third World country for the presumed benefits and are getting presumed benefits, right?

But what happens when said Third World country starts to appear to be slipping towards civil war? Yes, yes, yes.........only, what? 25 dead and a couple hundred injured around Khao San and Democracy Monument. Five grenades this time killing only one yet wounding 75 near the banking district does NOT mean civil war has started. I mean....f*ck....this may be the warm up before the main event. Not a big deal just yet. And if we're to listen to some of the clowns here, this sort of thing "happens all the time in Thailand" usually "gets sorted out sooner or later and everyone can get back to partying" and "is the reason to be there" since, after all, the west and all its "oppressive regulations, pesky laws, morals and unavailable, gorgeous women" is a major reason why many y'all left.

So isn't the question really: when does the "inconvenience" (your life, maybe?) outweigh the bennies? When does the easy, gullible, uneducated, upcountry trim; 70 Baht beers; drinking twenty-four/seven; 10-15,000 Baht/month rent; whatever cheap, illicit crank; etcetera NOT looking so enticing anymore? When does the idiotic proclamation, "I'm never going back!" get rammed down your throat and/or shoved up your a*s?

As another prescient predictor insisted two years ago that Thailand's tourist industry would be mostly unaffected by all this since he's in the business to know (dumb f*ck's unemployed now would be a big shock) when do the rest of the hardened farang there finally conclude that, "Hey.......maybe it ain't worth possibly life and limb to satisfy my little head. Maybe, for once, the big head should get some due or a clue; in case and before it gets shot off."

They said it couldn't happen again in Lebanon, Super Geniuses. Oh wait...the small head is barking again.......

trollspray.jpg

I shouldn't feed the troll but why are you an this site again? all you do is talk out yr a*s to elicit a reaction. don't they have some small mammals for you to kill with a large caliber gun in redneckia?

Yeah he is choking his chicken right now...what a bore

Exactly how condotown comes across in his postings.

Somebody who thinks that anyone who has a baht less than him or doesn't meet his very high moral standards is a complete "douchebag" not worthy of a place on this earth.

Yes because we need more poor half-wits, with low moral standards around to breed and populate this planet.

good call there.

Try to read and understand the posting correctly.

I am aware that english is not your first language but it should be quite simple.

Thanks.

Let me guess you are an English teacher?

No i'm not an english teacher but unlike some of the pompous pratts on this site i have no problem with those that are,

To be honest occasionly some months i probably earn less than some english teachers here do, but if having a great education and having 2 [yes 2] masters degrees would turn me into a complete and utter cock like some of the posters on here, i am quite happy to struggle on ekking out a miserable existence here in LOS.

Nice to see that Mr Fox News is predicting Civil war.

Five times more people were killed over the 5 days of Sonkran through drink driving than the 5 months of these largely peaceful but f*cking annoying protests.

well i feel safe here in my neighborhood nestled between Red TV HQ and the SC Park Hotel. i could see where a civil war is possible but i can't see Thailand getting all Khmer Rouge about it either.

meanwhile we're sitting around watching Hotel Rwanda...

"Bangkok in a few weeks."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo...."

Somebody who thinks that anyone who has a baht less than him or doesn't meet his very high moral standards is a complete "douchebag" not worthy of a place on this earth.

Yes because we need more poor half-wits, with low moral standards around to breed and populate this planet.

good call there.

I am aware that english is not your first language but it should be quite simple.

Thanks.

No i'm not an english teacher but unlike some of the pompous pratts on this site i have no problem with those that are,

To be honest occasionly some months i probably earn less than some english teachers here do, but if having a great education and having 2 [yes 2] masters degrees would turn me into a complete and utter cock like some of the posters on here, i am quite happy to struggle on ekking out a miserable existence here in LOS.

Did I mention that I'm only a couple terms away from my Ph.D. in Philosophy and Religious Studies?

But I won't complete it, or else NOBODY on TF would qualify as being worthy of even smelling my ****.

So nobody has really answered my question.

I remember a thread ages ago which stated Thai teachers were **** and Thai people would rather learn with a good farang.

Swings and roundabouts I guess.

I still really think many are just stigmatized. Some good, loads of average, plenty who probably aren't that good and a few who are absolutely horrible. Sounds like any profession to me. Maybe I should find some more teachers to hang out with cuz the guys in my social circle are awesome dudes.

I understand non of us want to be labeled the low class keenok types so we vent the anger on teachers.

Surely if they were that **** they couldn't get much employment.

I guess holding up cards with pics of animals doesn't need much brain power so maybe the shite ones are OK for Surin primary schools and getting some ugly little monkey preggers and the good ones can do the international school thing or the top universities.

I still think beer bar owners and gogo bar owners do a far better job of bringing Thailand down than the teachers I know do (but I might only know OK guys) and lets not forget the Thai people who control such industries and make large cashola from them..... Surely they are ******* it up for us more than a bunch of sweaty ***** shaggers and some handsome dedicated educators?

As I said before, when people say 'teachers are only here because they cant get a shag anywhere else' it seems to say, 'Lots of Thai women will **** anyone' Even I am not that stupid to believe that ****.

Maybe English teachers are the equivalent of Thai police. Even if you are 100% straight and doing the best job you can do and not doing any dodgy ****, people still look for a reason to hate.

We all need enemies, people to blame, a group we can attack and say "See,it was them, I don't even know what goes on opposite the Sukhumvitt soi 3 intersection to the left of the all night Mcdonalds blah blah blah."

But at the end of the day they are hear for the same reasons as you and me. They might live it differently but I don't blame them. I blame the **** education system and arsehole social obsession with white people. We all benefit from this though, even Coco brother (lol). If it didn't exist this website probably wouldn't either or it would have a lot less members and most of us would be in another wild country.

We are all here for the same reasons, the fun, cool fashions, the sexy girls who are EVERYWHERE... The BTS is like a wet dream ANY time of the day, the night life rocks, the islands are very accessible and lovely, affordable life (although it gets more expensive every year) and even the impending civil war is appealing. We are here because this country is ******* awesome and out of it's head at the same time and that people, is very attractive.

My 2 santangs.......... Blow me, douche bag (Thanks for the vocab lesson Condomtown)

good call there.

Thanks.

Did I mention that I'm only a couple terms away from my Ph.D. in Philosophy and Religious Studies?

But I won't complete it, or else NOBODY on TF would qualify as being worthy of even smelling my sh*t.

No actually don you haven't, but as i'm sure as soon as you complete them you will be telling anybody who can be bothered to listen.

I have been looking at this site for around 3 years now, [ i had another profile under another id sometime ago]

It's actually very rare i actually post anything, i'm more of a lurker, just happy to browse through peoples journals, maybe sometimes gain some useful info from the discussion boards, that type of thing.

You may wonder where i am going with this, well you know sometimes that you can just look at a person and you know instantly that they are a cock? You just know don't you? Just something inside that tells you.

Well as it happens i was actually wrong about you don, and i do apologize for that.

Not only do you look a cock with your anorexic body, silly hairstyle and that pervy look that suggests that you like to look under girls skirts on the skytrain in your photos, but it is quite clear from reading your journals and your comments on here, [not just this thread but others to] that you are in fact a complete and utter cock [see my first impression that you were just a cock was sadly a mistake on my part]

So in essence don my point is that first impressions though normally correct, can sometimes be wrong and i have just learnt a valuable lesson so i would just like to say thanks for helping me with that, you see don your great education, 2 masters degrees [yes read it, 2] coupled together with your great knowledge and wisdom has actually helped someone in this world.

good call there.

Thanks.

But I won't complete it, or else NOBODY on TF would qualify as being worthy of even smelling my sh*t.

No actually don you haven't, but as i'm sure as soon as you complete them you will be telling anybody who can be bothered to listen.

I have been looking at this site for around 3 years now, [ i had another profile under another id sometime ago]

It's actually very rare i actually post anything, i'm more of a lurker, just happy to browse through peoples journals, maybe sometimes gain some useful info from the discussion boards, that type of thing.

You may wonder where i am going with this, well you know sometimes that you can just look at a person and you know instantly that they are a cock? You just know don't you? Just something inside that tells you.

Well as it happens i was actually wrong about you don, and i do apologize for that.

Not only do you look a cock with your anorexic body, silly hairstyle and that pervy look that suggests that you like to look under girls skirts on the skytrain in your photos, but it is quite clear from reading your journals and your comments on here, [not just this thread but others to] that you are in fact a complete and utter cock [see my first impression that you were just a cock was sadly a mistake on my part]

So in essence don my point is that first impressions though normally correct, can sometimes be wrong and i have just learnt a valuable lesson so i would just like to say thanks for helping me with that, you see don your great education, 2 masters degrees [yes read it, 2] coupled together with your great knowledge and wisdom has actually helped someone in this world.

Mom? MOM???

Is it you???

Or just another coward who is afraid to show their face when they do their best to try to bring a proud and lovely person down to their hellish level?

I don't even know who you are. Your words are inconsequential to me. I will not say I'm NOT a ****. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But I assure you.... whoever you are.... YOU DON'T KNOW ME. And I don't want to know an angry, hateful, vile wanker like you.

In conclusion, enjoy your daily ramen...

Or staying in your own country... Or BOTH.

Because people who voice loud negative opinions of those they don't know tend to not have so much "WIN" in them.

good call there.

Thanks.

Mom? MOM???

Is it you???

Or just another coward who is afraid to show their face when they do their best to try to bring a proud and lovely person down to their hellish level?

I don't even know who you are. Your words are inconsequential to me. I will not say I'm NOT a d*ck. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But I assure you.... whoever you are.... YOU DON'T KNOW ME. And I don't want to know an angry, hateful, vile wanker like you.

Because people who voice loud negative opinions of those they don't know tend to not have so much "WIN" in them.

If his words are inconsequential to you, why answer..... Because you can't resist it.

good call there.

Thanks.

I have my Ph.D in Physics and sound design......suck it!! :wink:

good call there.

Thanks.

Mom? MOM???

Is it you???

I don't even know who you are. Your words are inconsequential to me. I will not say I'm NOT a d*ck. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But I assure you.... whoever you are.... YOU DON'T KNOW ME. And I don't want to know an angry, hateful, vile wanker like you.

Don don you really do dissapoint me in the fact that you really didn't read my journal did you? [and a educated man like yourself?]

My point is that this is how you come across in your journals and your postings on the discussion boards.

No you are quite right don i do not know you and the chances of knowing you are slim to be honest, we would move in different circles, i'm not afraid to admit that i i am at the lower end of the class scale whilst you yourself are obviously a highly educated man who has done well for himself in life,

We probably have different opinions on what is classed as success but that is probably down to our different class and upbringing.

As for the picture issue no your right don, i don't have a picture on this site, to be honest the reason why is that i am looking for absolutley nothing from this site, it's very rare that i contact anyone from this site, i have a gf and i'm not looking for new friends., as i said earlier i just like to browse through the site, nothing more.

If it really bothers you that you think i am attacking you without showing my face then please feel free to pm me, and i'm sure we can arrage a meet up so you can see who i am, i will be more than happy to meet up with you don, who knows? we might even become friends?

I thought I had a reasonable stab at answering it.

But, as you can see from the tolerant, religious philosopher there and the few Thai comments, it's not from Thais that English teachers get the bad rap.

I think it comes down to this.

There's a lot of people here (farang if you want), who, for whatever reason, wish to stay here. They may or may not have skills which they could use to obtain gainful employment back home (which is irrelevant), but the employment laws here leave very few options as far as employment of non Thai nationals is concerned. And even those positions which might be available prove difficult to obtain and even more so to keep.

Except teaching English.

Now, that's not so bad, but if you consider that there are also some (few I would suggest) other people here (farang also), who ARE here to take advantage of the slack monitoring of foreigners, who aren't vetted as, perhaps, they should be and would certainly not be in such a position of trust and authority back home, then you might understand.

Having said all that though, it's important to bear in mind that a majority of people here who do teach English, either by design or by default, actually do do a good job of it. They have knowledge to impart and do so to a willing audience. Some better than others of course, but that's true of any field you look at.

Probably one reason that some people get so pissed off with them is, well, you might never have been an English teacher, but have you ever been asked if you were? Again and again? And again?

Well, I have, when I've given no hint of what I do. It's not a problem for me, but it's a bit of a pain to have it assumed of me. Particularly given the "bad rap" they get. If I say yes, will it be well received or will I be presumed to be a poor freeloader.

That isn't so much a problem for most people, who just say no, I'm this that or the other, but it might be if, for instance, you were genuinely educated as a teacher or other professional, and don't want to be included in the farang bum with no skills but talk category.

Especially so if you've got a bit of money, because, for shallow people, that is the crux. English teachers (as all teachers here), are paid very little; therefore, if you do teach English here, you do so because you have little money and no skills to obtain more gainful employment.

I would just add that I've probably employed many hundreds of farang English teachers over the years. I've dumped the obvious arseholes as soon as they showed themselves to be, and I've given opportunities to many blokes (and birds, including some TF members) to stay here, because they they wanted to and they deserved it.

To cut it short, they get a bad rap because most do it for the visa, the very few bad apples, the low pay, almost anyone can get a job doing it and people like Mr Too Good For This World, who incidentally (in case you hadn't noticed), is now better than everyone else doing anything anywhere.

Jealous much?

You obviously don't understand the concept if you think I am.

It would presume that you could possibly have something which I desire.

Could it be your greed? Your disatisfaction with everything around you but yourself? Your money? Maybe your rugged good looks and perfect physique?

You obviously don't have enough of anything as you show with your greed for more, and you've proved beyond any doubt that you'll never accept anyone else who hasn't got at least as much as you have.

I already have everything I need. I do have 2 bikes and 2 TVs which some might consider an extravagance, but they serve different purposes.

I'm perfectly satisfied with what I have.

You, on the other hand, will spend the rest of your life trying to get that which you don't have.

And never will.

(Do the I'm educated and so great you're a douchebag/loser thing. Everyone is right behind you.)

EDIT: Totally missed an "S".

PiAnt has made some good points.

But also its about having transferable skills aswell. If someone likes Thailand (for whatever reason) and wants to stay, the likelyhood of them getting a job of what they do back home, is probably slim.

So the option is to teach, until something more relevant to their skills comes up.

Personally I dont see anything wrong with teaching in a foreign land, if it is a means of staying there. But where it does become a shame is when the teachers purposely do a **** job at it and are actually hindering the development of the students.

But how do these people stayed employed? Shouldnt their be better vetting processes to stop the numpties getting in in the first place?

I shouldn't feed the troll but why are you an this site again?

I attribute it to coming across a rotting, maggot, cockroach, common house fly infested carcass. As disgusting and vile as it is to see, smell and hear, it's still fascinating to poke at using a long enough stick to disturb the vermin and observe how they react.

all you do is talk out yr a*s to elicit a reaction. don't they have some small mammals for you to kill with a large caliber gun in redneckia?

I enjoy the reactions, yes. I don't talk out my ass; regardless what you clowns think or say. I was unaware Hollywood was called "redneckia." Small mammals.....hmmmmm. You mean like 28 y.o. underdeveloped former supposed NYC deejays transplanted to BKK? You'll degrade and diminish all by yourself over there; no help from me. Not worth the bullet....

Yeah he is choking his chicken right now...what a bore

Haven't you moved your rotund belly and fat ass over to BKK yet? Those smokin' hot Chapel Hill southern belle babes are paying you no attention, Hansum Man. You know; the ones you love to hate because they wouldn't give you the time of day and don't buy into your radical environmentalism. Time's a wastin'........

Vboker has a point though. I wonder if Thailand will suffer a shortage of "English teachers" anytime soon.

Nah, no such luck 8)

Agree. Larger point may be how many farang protesting fools (the ones actually present and participating as sypathetic "locals" during these "peaceful" gatherings) may find themselves in the wrong place and time during the next grenade lob and/or bullet show.

Nice to see that Mr Fox News is predicting Civil war.

No he didn't, Dipshit. He asked how "ugly" it needs to get over there before all the hyper-edumicated (at least two advanced degrees as has been bandied about) brain surgeons, electrical engineers, physicists, attorneys, tenured professors (heaven help us) and quarter built BKK skyscraper foundation graffiti "artists" begin to think, "maybe satisfying little head ain't worth the escalating risks here." I doubt I'll get any answers because I think many y'all WOULD ride out an actual full blown civil war there; as unlikely as it may appear now.

Five times more people were killed over the 5 days of Sonkran through drink driving than the 5 months of these largely peaceful but f*cking annoying protests.

AKA stupid liberal logic. So only when several dozen/hundred/thousand perish during these "largely peaceful" protests do y'all bother to notice? Methinks you'd better get all your Thai investments and "holdings" into your "wife's" name. Oh wait......that's already mandated ain't it? Toodalu........

well seeing as some of us have lived in countries with

a) low (relatively speaking) intensity guerilla warfare for about 30 years or so

and

B) spent nearly 7 years in a country with a full scale civil war going on

thailand ain't so bad .... unless u r a blow hard neo con nazi ***** !!!

I attribute it to coming across a rotting, maggot, cockroach, common house fly infested carcass. As disgusting and vile as it is to see, smell and hear, it's still fascinating to poke at using a long enough stick to disturb the vermin and observe how they react.

and knowing the flea pits u choose to stay in @ hookerville bkk .... i'm sure u have poked more than ur fair share of said "infested carcasses" !!!

if there's one think worse than a f**king sex tourist .... it's a f**king holier than thou self righteous prick of a f**king sex tourist !!!! not saying that this applies to anyone on TF .... obviously !!! :roll: :roll:

a) low (relatively speaking) intensity guerilla warfare for about 30 years or so

and

thailand ain't so bad .... unless u r a blow hard neo con nazi p*ssy !!!

and knowing the flea pits u choose to stay in @ hookerville bkk .... i'm sure u have poked more than ur fair share of said "infested carcasses" !!!

if there's one think worse than a f**king sex tourist .... it's a f**king holier than thou self righteous prick of a f**king sex tourist !!!! not saying that this applies to anyone on TF .... obviously !!! :roll: :roll:

See what happens when you use a 2 by 4 to disturb the carcass and its resident parasites? Here we can see one of the longer term feeding maggots rolling over and retching out some green bile-like substance; similar to a drunken gutter rat. This is just one didactic example. I imagine more will follow.

350 additional satisfied travelers will tell all their friends the same when they get home

Ah the chaotic pleasures.......

and

thailand ain't so bad .... unless u r a blow hard neo con nazi p*ssy !!!

See what happens when you use a 2 by 4 to disturb the carcass and its resident parasites? Here we can see one of the longer term feeding maggots rolling over and retching out some green bile-like substance; similar to a drunken gutter rat. This is just one didactic example. I imagine more will follow.

350 additional satisfied travelers will tell all their friends the same when they get home

Ah the chaotic pleasures.......

i'm here because i work here .... and if bkk is so bad why do sleazy low lifes like u keep coming back .... again .... and again .... and again !!! :roll: :roll:

i have to say i find it amusing when the scum bag sex tourists try to take the moral high ground !!! amusing and pitiful i guess !!!

I thought I had a reasonable stab at answering it.

But, as you can see from the tolerant, religious philosopher there and the few Thai comments, it's not from Thais that English teachers get the bad rap.

I think it comes down to this.

There's a lot of people here (farang if you want), who, for whatever reason, wish to stay here. They may or may not have skills which they could use to obtain gainful employment back home (which is irrelevant), but the employment laws here leave very few options as far as employment of non Thai nationals is concerned. And even those positions which might be available prove difficult to obtain and even more so to keep.

Except teaching English.

Now, that's not so bad, but if you consider that there are also some (few I would suggest) other people here (farang also), who ARE here to take advantage of the slack monitoring of foreigners, who aren't vetted as, perhaps, they should be and would certainly not be in such a position of trust and authority back home, then you might understand.

Having said all that though, it's important to bear in mind that a majority of people here who do teach English, either by design or by default, actually do do a good job of it. They have knowledge to impart and do so to a willing audience. Some better than others of course, but that's true of any field you look at.

Probably one reason that some people get so pissed off with them is, well, you might never have been an English teacher, but have you ever been asked if you were? Again and again? And again?

Well, I have, when I've given no hint of what I do. It's not a problem for me, but it's a bit of a pain to have it assumed of me. Particularly given the "bad rap" they get. If I say yes, will it be well received or will I be presumed to be a poor freeloader.

That isn't so much a problem for most people, who just say no, I'm this that or the other, but it might be if, for instance, you were genuinely educated as a teacher or other professional, and don't want to be included in the farang bum with no skills but talk category.

Especially so if you've got a bit of money, because, for shallow people, that is the crux. English teachers (as all teachers here), are paid very little; therefore, if you do teach English here, you do so because you have little money and no skills to obtain more gainful employment.

I would just add that I've probably employed many hundreds of farang English teachers over the years. I've dumped the obvious arseholes as soon as they showed themselves to be, and I've given opportunities to many blokes (and birds, including some TF members) to stay here, because they they wanted to and they deserved it.

To cut it short, they get a bad rap because most do it for the visa, the very few bad apples, the low pay, almost anyone can get a job doing it and people like Mr Too Good For This World, who incidentally (in case you hadn't noticed), is now better than everyone else doing anything anywhere.

That made for an interesting read. I will never/seldom call you a perv again P'ant. :wink:

So what what I can gather English teachers get a bad rep from other farangs trying to blame them for all negative things here in Thailand that could be linked to farangs. A bit like blaming imigration for al the negatives of UK life huh..... In other words: a load of bollocks

NO THAIS HAVE SLAGGED TEACHERS OFF IN THIS THREAD (I think), THE FEW WHO DID RESPOND WERE NICE AND POSITIVE. THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES.

This confirms what I have said again and again. They are the scape goats for all the others here who don't want to be seen as ***** hunters. Fair enough, if you can't live with the stigma of your own people here, maybe you shouldn't be here.

English teachers are like Isarn people, some good, some **** but, and unfairly, most are stigmatized as low class peices of **** and untrustworthy. (No offense Isarn folks or English teachers, just an example) Maybe thats why Isarn girls and English teachers seem to date a lot. They both understand how f**ked the system is for them to have a normal life here..... WOW, that might actually be true!!!

I admire any group of people who fight through discrimination and continue to do what they believe, particually when what they do is empowering people to make much needed social change in their communities.

To the haters, keep looking for others to blame.

Remember and never forget......... This is TF. Where nobody fools around anywhere between Suk soi 1 and suk soi 30. Nobody has ever f**ked a hooker. No girl loves to put it about with farang cock. Everyone came here for temples and spicey food. All farangs here understand EVERYTHING about Thailand and Thai culture. Nobody cheats on their partners. Nobody takes drugs (except me maybe). Everyone knows exactly what's right for this country's future. NOBODY TEACHES ENGLISH AND WOULD RATHER EAT **** THAN DO SO. Everyone is handsome, beautiful and tolerant, nobody is a skinny-pervylooking-ex-teacher-who can **** flowers and sports a mohawk and, of course.... Most importatly, nobody tells any lies or harbours any resentment.

Welcome to Thailand Friends. Will the last person to leave please turn off the light.

I shouldn't feed the troll but why are you an this site again?

you mean LA?

all you do is talk out yr a*s to elicit a reaction. don't they have some small mammals for you to kill with a large caliber gun in redneckia?

I enjoy the reactions, yes. I don't talk out my a*s; regardless what you clowns think or say. I was unaware Hollywood was called "redneckia." Small mammals.....hmmmmm. You mean like 28 y.o. underdeveloped former supposed NYC deejays transplanted to BKK? You'll degrade and diminish all by yourself over there; no help from me. Not worth the bullet....

You don't read well. Before I left NYC I had an $80,000 a year job doing web development. I had a 3000 sq foot space as my playground 2 motorbikes and a car. I don't sleep with whores, consume drugs or live in LA. That alone makes me a decent human being.

I also consider myself a medium size mammal. Back to sucking **** for coke for you sir.

I don't think you need to look too deeply into it. Many schools employ teachers who don't treat teaching as a career. As a result, the standards are often low and the characters you see in the schools are often poor excuses for educators. That's where the bad rep comes from. Some language schools actively recruit travellers from Khao San Road. It's not rocket science to see what the situation is, and has been for a long time.