Met this Thai girl in Langkawi - Wanna find her how?

mrkamasutra

I was on holidays and I met a girl in the Thai disco in Langkawi who just spun my mind. I now want to be in touch with her. I know her name and was wondering how to best go about ti from all the way here in Australia.

Appreciate your assistance.

well don't ******* ask me !!!!!!!! i only know a few hundred thai girls !!!

Was her name, Nok, or Pim, or Pat, or Kat or.....

I think between us we can crack this case, lets look at what we have so far:

Thai female, no location so we can cut it down to around 35 000 000 people.

Dark skin, dark eyes, dark hair hmmmmmm ok, still at 35 million.

No name, but a good chance of a 3 letter nickname

wow, I'd say we're already down to 28 million girls......

I was on holidays and I met a girl in the Thai disco in Langkawi who just spun my mind. I now want to be in touch with her. I know her name and was wondering how to best go about ti from all the way here in Australia.

Appreciate your assistance.

What a coincidence!

I have the same problem. I briefly spoke to a gorgeous Spanish woman from Barca, 2 years ago at an outdoor concert in Lisboa. I know her first name and I was hoping you could help me get in contact with her. She is in her late 20s, 5,10', dark hair, tanned skinned, well dressed. It should be easy to find her, right?

What a coincidence!

I have the same problem. I briefly spoke to a gorgeous Spanish woman from Barca, 2 years ago at an outdoor concert in Lisboa. I know her first name and I was hoping you could help me get in contact with her. She is in her late 20s, 5,10', dark hair, tanned skinned, well dressed. It should be easy to find her, right?

how big was her penis ?? it's little details like this that will improve ur chances of finding the girl !!

And you guys moan about the low activity on TF..

OK, so it was a [really] stupid question, but no harm done, right? I bet he thought 'Let's hope a member from Langkawi happens to see the post' and was hoping for a PM..

No need to piss all over the new guy, he was polite and that should count for something IMHO

Edited by JTHM

And you guys moan about the low activity on TF..

OK, so it was a [really] stupid question, but no harm done, right? I bet he thought 'Let's hope a member from Langkawi happens to see the post' and was hoping for a PM..

No need to piss all over the new guy, he was polite and that should count for something IMHO

You're the only one that's actually had a go at the guy.....'OK, so it was a [really] stupid question'

All the other comments i see are just playful piss takes and seriously, what does he or you expect when asking such a really stupid question?