He has a wife!

chalinee

First of all,I want to say hi to all of you here.I am a member on this website for a while but never made any post or forum before so this is my first forum. Ok, i see TF is one of social network site and guys would like to talk to girls and girls would like to talk to guys and that may lead to a relationship too.I have done that before met a guy online and put myself in a long distance relationship even if i know its stupid but couldnt control myself that time...and handle that for almost 3 years. We had talk online almost everyday so many hours per a day and on the phone so many times too...like boyfriend and girlfriend do and ever plan about the future together like he would move to thailand and find a job here and etc. he plan to visit me this year and also invite me to visit him in his country too.Everything looked fine but one day it was a nightmare for me i found out he has a wife! but i never know that before because she lives in another country thats why he can talked to me almost everyday many hours a day for 3 years with the webcam because she was not there with him at all.When i asked how can he do this to me all he said was he so sorry just lonely becasue his wife was not there with him and then he found me so kind and sweet and wanted to have me as a girlfriend...well i was shock and my head blank...So i just want to tell the girl who is having a long distance relationship as i had please make sure that he is single and dont trust it only because u can webcam with him all the day and the night and see no woman there...and also i dont want the guy do this to a girl too only because u are lonely because it worst to play with people's feeling.

Thank you for reading my forum and i hope i can make some friends here.i do want to talk to the girls too [i tried to chat with girls but no one reply me!] hahaha I hope you guys will have a very good long weekend :) bye!

Moved thread because it has nothing to do with the new TF software.

BTW a lot of Thai ladies do the same thing. And it has little to do with long distance. I've seen girls that I know have boyfriends or husbands chatting all day with different guys.

Everything looked fine but one day it was a nightmare for me i found out he has a wife! but i never know that before because she lives in another country thats why he can talked to me almost everyday many hours a day for 3 years with the webcam because she was not there with him at all.

did he have 2 wives living in different countries or were u having a LDR with 2 guys in exactly the same situation (wife wise that is) !!!

If he was able to spend all that time webcam chatting with you, where was the wife all that time? Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Anyway, I hope you meet some of the nice people on TF. Everywhere has good and bad people.

His wife lives in another country they didnt live together...thats why it took so long for me to find out his secret

This is the *nth* time I read/heard this kind of story. Ladies pls be wise enough! You dont call it a relationship if you haven't met the guy yet!!!! I get it you are in constant commmunication you talk over the phone, chat, sms but still you are not sure if the guy you talking in the other side of the world is a psycho or not! And you dont jump into a bf/gf relationship after just one meeting. You should at least take your time knowing each other in person. Its a basic knowledge you should not forget.

This is the *nth* time I read/heard this kind of story. Ladies pls be wise enough! You dont call it a relationship if you haven't met the guy yet!!!! I get it you are in constant commmunication you talk over the phone, chat, sms but still you are not sure if the guy you talking in the other side of the world is a psycho or not! And you dont jump into a bf/gf relationship after just one meeting. You should at least take your time knowing each other in person. Its a basic knowledge you should not forget.

most of my best relationships r with ppl i've never met .... however they don't tend to last too long after we do eventually meet !!

He has his wife lives in A country and has me live in B country while he lives in C country :P:P

i had kinda figured that bit out myself .... but i can't really see what the problem is ... 3 ppl ... 3 different countries sounds like the perfect basis for a fulfilling and long lasting relationship !!!

Yes i know now and when i look back i only see how stupid i am and i just dont want any girl getting the situation like me...thats why i want to share here

i had kinda figured that bit out myself .... but i can't really see what the problem is ... 3 ppl ... 3 different countries sounds like the perfect basis for a fulfilling and long lasting relationship !!!

Haha not fair for his wife at all! and for me too

Bad luck for Chalinee... I hope she learnt her lesson.

When you are chatting online with someone, that's it... you are chatting. It's not a relationship. There are no rules or commitment.

I've met people online, and dated some of them. But if I haven't met them in person within a couple of weeks, that's the end...

He has his wife lives in A country and has me live in B country while he lives in C country :P:P

and I guess he has a few girlfriends in D country, E country and F country also. if he cheats on his wife, he will cheat on you, simply as that.

Next time, don't forget to ask a guy for his ID or criminal record.

Have a nice weekend.

I am sorry to hear. My first relationship was a nightmare too when I found out the guy who called me lover and I called him lover has a wife and many gigs allover. I was blind for 3 years. Thank you Buddha for helping me out from bad circle. Hope you meet nice ppl here and everywhere you go.

I am sorry to hear. My first relationship was a nightmare too when I found out the guy who called me lover and I called him lover has a wife and many gigs allover. I was blind for 3 years. Thank you Buddha for helping me out from bad circle. Hope you meet nice ppl here and everywhere you go.

Buddha Saved My Life as well.I am still breathing now because of THE BUDDHA.No any precious words can explain how i fell thank you for buddha.

Yes i know now and when i look back i only see how stupid i am and i just dont want any girl getting the situation like me...thats why i want to share here

That is what relationships are for, to help us learn more about ourselves and life. If we all got it right the first time, life would be boring.

Ahmen, sister Ces.

Three years having a LDR with someone you've never met? How is that even possible? If you mattered at all to him wouldn't the guy find a way to make it out here for a 10 day trip or something? And how were you guys planning your future together when you haven't even met? He was going to move here and get a job and he can't swing a visit in 3 years?

The problem isn't long distance relationships. The problem is not listening to the warning bells. You know, on a lot of other websites guys write forum posts about how all Thai women are evil because of some girl who took them for a ride. But that is not anymore true than your warning about long distance relationships. There were warning signs and you chose to ignore them.

Oh, and one more thing, some guys use the wife thing to break it off politely.