The Irrelevant Thread

English_Bob

Hey... Fat Aussie bloke. You're drinking at Cheap Charlies. Their beer is 75 baht. Mine is 95 baht.

For the extra 20 baht, you get a waitress, aircon, music, seats, a roof, walls and a flushing toilet.

If you want to pay 75 baht for a beer, you piss in a bucket at Cheap Charlies. You don't come here and get shirty because you can't use my restaurant like a public bathroom.

"I'm not coming here again."

"Oh... You're taking your piss and **** elsewhere? Say it isn't so!"

After taxpayers input and uploaded their tax information, conspirators located in Belarus collected the data and altered the returns to increase the refund amounts and to direct the refunds to U.S. bank accounts controlled by Mikalai Mardakhayeu, 31, a Belarusian national and resident of Nantucket, Mass. As such, the scam here benefitted from the old double-dip — not only did the scamsters misdirect the refunds from the rightful filers to Mardakhayeu’s bank accounts but the con artists fraudulently increased the dollar amounts of the refunds.

Okay Toni, this is your problem... Madea told Toni to go upstairs... 13 stairs... and call 10 digits to get some help with her homework. Toni said she aint doin' it, set back on the couch, folded 2 of her arms and rolled 2 of her eyes. Madea grabbed Toni by 2 of her ankles, dragged her upstairs, hitting her head on every step. How many bruises will little Toni have by the time she gets to the emergency room at Grady Hospital?