First ever TF bikini competition

Stramash

How about a pose down between the men? Count me in!!!

It worries me somewhat that you are more interested in the mens competition (January if you had read the posts) than the ladies' one... :lol:

Don't get the wrong idea Ian, just interested in competing :D

What's the point anyway, I can just click my way to OVGUIDE and see girls without bikini. So who cares anyway.

well you can get practicing now then; gent's competition will be around in January!!!

(don't mention ovguide; Daniel_boy will lose the plot) :lol:

No need to practice here, I'm on a steady diet of raw oats, eggs and cottage cheese for ages. Totally ripped up. :D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stole this picture from my friend, just thought that he's probably gonna win this comp! :P

n538435461_4828068_9558.jpg

Photoshoped is ok? If so Pls remove his head... :lol: I admit he got yummy body!

Hun, that's Pattaya version. :P

He has no deltoids and a flabby chest, how can he possibly win?

I stole this picture from my friend, just thought that he's probably gonna win this comp! :P

Photoshoped is ok? If so Pls remove his head... :lol: I admit he got yummy body!

At least babyoiy thinks he got a yummy body! :lol::P

At least babyoiy thinks he got a yummy body! :lol::P

The guy looks about 60 yrs old.

If my torso looks half as good as his at that age I'll be more than happy.

I'm sure that this competition will help all the TF'ers in farangland warm during this winter season.

Especially those farangs who do very little other then sit behind computer screen fiddling with things.

Maybe im missing something but this competition seems bizarre, wouldnt want any female i know entering, i hope you girls have self respect.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

We found ANOTHER one.....!!!

I'm sure that this competition will help all the TF'ers in farangland warm during this winter season.

Especially those farangs who do very little other then sit behind computer screen fiddling with things.

Maybe im missing something but this competition seems bizarre, wouldnt want any female i know entering, i hope you girls have self respect.

Aiii bruva, show some wespek to me Julie. She gets well menstral whun someone iz tellin in da house wot she can or can't do.

I tell yous, one tin yous do not iz gona dig to do iz piss about wiv da TF posse. Reckon me geeza.

img_11.jpg

alig.gif

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

We found ANOTHER one.....!!!

Thats exactly what I thought :lol:

i would bet that no regular TF forum female will enter this competion by showing themselves in a bikini. Anyone want to take me up on this bet? :wink:

Seems quite a few are hoping they do, would you want these same people perving over your sister/gf/wife/daughter in a bikini, i know i wouldnt.

im 100% sure my (thai) gf would not. Nor would she post any on her profile anywhere on the net. And im happy about that, to be honest. Even though she is free to do so, why would she? This doesnt, in anyway though, mean i agree with daniel boys OP in his other forum. What i, and/or my gf do, have, believe or share are private to us. What other girls do or show is their personal choice as adults and i see no reason to judge them at all. Each to their own.

i would bet that no regular TF forum female will enter this competion by showing themselves in a bikini. Anyone want to take me up on this bet? :wink:

Seems quite a few are hoping they do, would you want these same people perving over your sister/gf/wife/daughter in a bikini, i know i wouldnt.

im 100% sure my gf would not, nor would she post any one her profile anywhere. And im happy about that, to be honest. This doesnt, in anyway though, mean i agree with daniel boys OP in his other forum. What me, and my gf do, have, believe or share are private to us, what other girls do or show is their personal choice as adults and i see no reason to judge them at all.

As I said in another forum, I didnt mind his opinion. What bothers me is that he just told the girls on this site to take down those pics. We know for a fact that, girls on this site know whats right, whats not. They are not stupid, you know. However, if they still choose to do or want to do a wrong thing or an inappropriate thing, its still their option as long as it doesnt affect other members.

im 100% sure my (thai) gf would not. Nor would she post any on her profile anywhere on the net. And im happy about that, to be honest. Even though she is free to do so, why would she? This doesnt, in anyway though, mean i agree with daniel boys OP in his other forum. What i, and/or my gf do, have, believe or share are private to us. What other girls do or show is their personal choice as adults and i see no reason to judge them at all. Each to their own.

BUUUUUUUT PEEMARC???

Does that mean I can't post any of mine ?

JKNG.

BUUUUUUUT PEEMARC???

JKNG.

Ask Sassy :lol:

BUUUUUUUT PEEMARC???

JKNG.

Thanks dear. Always nice to get an educated opinion.

I am all for a TF bikini competition. I think it is a great idea. I can think of many girls who would have fun and a laugh doing it. It is not nudity it is not provocative it is bikinis. And honestly, if I were a young woman with a body like most Thai women I would show it for sure. It is one of the weapons women have in the war of the sexes. I would be a great judge, too.

BUUUUUUUT PEEMARC???

JKNG.

Asked him to delete those photos from his Thumb Drive... guess he has not deleted them yet :twisted:

ok ok...back to topic hehe

Remeber that u posted the bikini pics with the gang in a journal. :wink:

Did you delete them yet?

no, sista... it's here .

D*Boy... KINDLY visit...!!!! :twisted:

I'm very sure Deester will enter the competition.

My girlfriend may well try too (with my blessing - I'll probably take the picture)

Power TTT are probably game for a shot.

Miss Jira.

Elegance.

All great-looking, confident girls.

Beauty contests in Thailand are HUGE!!! They have them for Songkran, Loi Kratong and a dozen other reasons. They have 'Pretty Girls' to promote cars, motorbikes, soft drinks... I think it'll be fun.

AND I think the TF guys will do some funny pics for the Men's competition next month.