Man U suck - quadruple?

LakeGeneve

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tottenham is so gonna win, seems like United hasnt got any luck, shite :evil:

Man U win on penalties.....bollocks!! (big hairy ones)

They could have finished it in 90 mins, so many bloody chances they bloody had :!:

True but it doesn't stop me wanting them to lose every match.

Tottenham is so gonna win, seems like United hasnt got any luck, shite :evil:

Man U win on penalties.....bollocks!! (big hairy ones)

They could have finished it in 90 mins, so many bloody chances they bloody had :!:

True but it doesn't stop me wanting them to lose every match.

I aint gonna say a word .... I aint gonna say a word :twisted:

huh....again and again. The lamentation of the loser.

as if supporting United makes fair-weather "fans" winners somehow? ha. yeah right. i suppose so, if their lives are otherwise completely devoid of meaning.

yeah, you're a winner. i'm sure they'll share any prize money with you.

Face it, you hate them because they are unbeatable.

no, i hate them because such a large percentage of their fans are shallow, smug and annoying. they don't really follow football or know anything about it, have no clue about the history of "their" club, and only support United because they somehow feel more important by attaching themselves to a famous brand in hopes some of that glory will rub off onto their empty, shallow lives.

and also because so many Manchester United "supporters" mysteriously disappear or spit the dummy when they *don't* win.

of course this doesn't describe *every* United supporter, but enough of them to annoy overwhelming numbers of football fans who cannot otherwise agree on anything else.

oh and PS: overpowering relegation-threatened Rottenham Crotchspur on penalties hardly qualifies as "unbeatable."

oh and PS: overpowering relegation-threatened Rottenham Crotchspur on penalties hardly qualifies as "unbeatable."

So......Did they lose then ?? or did i just imagine them running around with the Carling cup in their big manc hands ??

get it right up ye's penalties or not !!

at the end of the day, it doesn't matter that it was Spurs they beat, or that it took penalties. It is still a bit of silverware, Man Utd are still hated, and it's looking likely that they will be more hated over the coming months as they are sure things for at least 2 or 3 more bits of silverware.

Love em or hate em, they have been unstoppable this season, and the 1 or 2 teams that showed potenital capacity to give them competition ended up withn a consistency reminiscent of school custard. :(

huh....again and again. The lamentation of the loser.

as if supporting United makes fair-weather "fans" winners somehow? ha. yeah right. i suppose so, if their lives are otherwise completely devoid of meaning.

yeah, you're a winner. i'm sure they'll share any prize money with you. ."

do your team share it with you too? which one? can i join?

Face it, you hate them because they are unbeatable.

no, i hate them because such a large percentage of their fans are shallow, smug and annoying. they don't really follow football or know anything about it, have no clue about the history of "their" club, and only support United because they somehow feel more important by attaching themselves to a famous brand in hopes some of that glory will rub off onto their empty, shallow lives.

and also because so many Manchester United "supporters" mysteriously disappear or spit the dummy when they *don't* win.

"

Hate the fans, not the team....Hate the team because they are famous.

"The lamentation of the loser"

oh plus ....the defensive of the grumbler

*yawn* whatever .....

Love em or hate em, they have been unstoppable this season, and the 1 or 2 teams that showed potenital capacity to give them competition ended up withn a consistency reminiscent of school custard. :(

a penalty lottery against a feeble spuds side is hardly evidence of "unstoppable" but i suspect they would have been more impressive had they fielded all their a-list players.

United have been very impressive so far this season, and they *could* end up with a season of historic proportions. however, calling them "unstoppable" is tantamount to calling the games off. they do still have to go out there and actually win the important games yet. that's worth bearing in mind. there are two major trophies and only two for any top team:

the league they're in. (united will almost certainly win this, or at least it is theirs to lose)

the champions league. (a much tougher proposition, and the last time *any* team could win it without at least a little luck

until they win these, all claims of "unstoppable" need to be put on hold. if they win those, then maybe words like "unstoppable" can be tossed around, or at least qualified: "seemingly unstoppable" or "unstoppable so far."

have to say though even if they implode in terms of pure talent and options on the field, it's the best team i've seen in a while. in terms of quality of talent and level of team work, best squad since Rijkaard's big year at Barca probably.

Hate the fans, not the team....Hate the team because they are famous.

did i not just say i hate the fans? perhaps i wasn't clear enough:

the only reason i enjoy it if things go wrong for United is because so many fair-weather glory hunting 'fans' will be disappointed for about five minutes, until they switch to whichever team happens to be winning at the moment.

"The lamentation of the loser"

oh plus ....the defensive of the grumbler

*yawn* whatever .....

maybe i wasn't clear the first time:

if *not* supporting Manchester United makes everyone else a loser, exactly how does supporting them make you a winner?

born in manchester and have been a united fan since before i can remember!!

am i a glory chaser??

depends on how far back you can remember.

the first major trophy i remember them winning was the fa cup in 1977 under tommy doc!! but i'd already been attending home games for a couple of seasons before that.

obviously picking up the league premiership (or whatever we called it in those days) 1n 1993 was a great moment and then there was the treble in 1999 and the quadruple is something to look forward to.. but even better is knowing that liverpool will win **** all (again) this season!!

:roll:

am i a glory chaser??

depends on how far back you can remember.

the first major trophy i remember them winning was the fa cup in 1977 under tommy doc!! but i'd already been attending home games for a couple of seasons before that.

obviously picking up the league premiership (or whatever we called it in those days) 1n 1993 was a great moment and then there was the treble in 1999 and the quadruple is something to look forward to.. but even better is knowing that liverpool will win f*ck all (again) this season!!

:roll:

good god man. don't do anything dangerous. you're definitely a rare and exotic animal.

From BBC online...

Ferguson cools talk of quintuple

Sir Alex Ferguson celebrates winning his third League Cup

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson was quick to play down talk of his side winning the quintuple after their Carling Cup final win over Spurs.

They have won the Club World Cup as well and are still chasing the Premier League, Champions League and FA Cup.

Ferguson said: "I'm not getting carried away with it, only the media will. We will keep our feet on the ground.

"We could go to Fulham in the FA Cup, the ball comes off someone's backside and we are out of that one."

United centre-back Rio Ferdinand echoed his manager's sentiments as he refused to speculate on the Old Trafford club's potential for a historical season.

"We do not speak about that stuff [the quintuple]," he told Radio 5 Live.

Sir Alex Ferguson

"We'll take each game as it comes. We've got an important game on Wednesday [at Newcastle] and fingers crossed we can get a good result there.

"We don't get ahead of ourselves and think of which silverware we are going to win next."

"The one thing we are very interested in is the opinions of Thailand Friend members - we'd especially like to hear from those fans based in Bangkok."

But Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp believes there is no reason why United cannot win an unprecedented haul of trophies.

"They have got a big chance - they are the team to beat for sure," said Redknapp after their 4-1 defeat on penalties.

"They have a fantastic squad. They have one cup already, it looks as if the league is going their way and you wouldn't bet against them in the Champions League and the FA Cup."

Actually I added a little bit to that - a prize if anyone can spot it.

am i a glory chaser??

No, but definitely on the WWF list of rare and endangered creatures...

Q: Did you hear that the Post Office just recalled their latest stamps?

A: They had pictures of Manchester United Players on them ... and people couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

Q: What do you call 20 Manchester United Fans skydiving from an aeroplane?

A: Diahorrea

Q: What do you call a Man Utd season ticket holder?

A: Scenery...

Q: What do Manchester United Fans and sperm have in common?

A: One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.

Q: What's the difference between listening to Alex Ferguson's after-match interview and childbirth?

A: One's an extremely painful almost unbearable experience, and the other one's just having a baby.

:lol::lol:

From BBC online...

Ferguson cools talk of quintuple

Sir Alex Ferguson celebrates winning his third League Cup

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson was quick to play down talk of his side winning the quintuple after their Carling Cup final win over Spurs.

They have won the Club World Cup as well and are still chasing the Premier League, Champions League and FA Cup.

Ferguson said: "I'm not getting carried away with it, only the media will. We will keep our feet on the ground.

"We could go to Fulham in the FA Cup, the ball comes off someone's backside and we are out of that one."

United centre-back Rio Ferdinand echoed his manager's sentiments as he refused to speculate on the Old Trafford club's potential for a historical season.

"We do not speak about that stuff [the quintuple]," he told Radio 5 Live.

Sir Alex Ferguson

"We'll take each game as it comes. We've got an important game on Wednesday [at Newcastle] and fingers crossed we can get a good result there.

"We don't get ahead of ourselves and think of which silverware we are going to win next."

"The one thing we are very interested in is the opinions of Thailand Friend members - we'd especially like to hear from those fans based in Bangkok."

But Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp believes there is no reason why United cannot win an unprecedented haul of trophies.

"They have got a big chance - they are the team to beat for sure," said Redknapp after their 4-1 defeat on penalties.

"They have a fantastic squad. They have one cup already, it looks as if the league is going their way and you wouldn't bet against them in the Champions League and the FA Cup."

Actually I added a little bit to that - a prize if anyone can spot it.

I put the bit I think you added in bold.....am i right?