physical fight

hbkbkk

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me...

When is the TF mud wrestling competition starting, and who is running it?

:cheers: :salute: :cheers:

Oh oh oh

I'LL DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(purely in the interests of sport of course)

Ok great...Thank God we have a volunteer for the men's division.

Now I'll get started on the women's division...we just need to set a date.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guest FLGlenn
when was the last time you have a physical fight with anyone? and what happen?

Some English tosser was in an Irish pub running his mouth about how the Brits own Northern Ireland. I punched him in the mouth and his already rotten teeth fell on the floor like a bag of spilled popcorn. He then was promptly thrown out of the pub on his flat arse. :evil:

This I have never uttered. I've admitted my flaws. That's what this thread is basically about. Physical fighting was a basic flaw of my youth. I'm fairly open about my flaws. While you sit back and judge the posts of others while sharing very little.

Again. Ask these imaginary ladies who told me where to go in "no uncertain terms" to come forward. There are none.

Unless you count Elegant calling me a "f*cking gay" for not drinking fast enough.

You are a lying piece of work or you have a very active imagination.

Try again.

I'll be waiting for these imaginary friends of yours with whom I had a bad interaction.

Pls enlighten me and everyone else while you're at it. Or have them contact Rob if they wish to remain anonymous and known only to you.

I''m also waiting on this list of 20 or 30 people with whom I have fought. I'll admit that a lot of European and British/FBE folks were pretty pissed at that first post that I made on here. But I didn't enter into arguments or direct confrontation with all of those folks.

I'll await this list of your imaginary friends.

P.S. Who do you think the first person was that I PM'd both times that I returned. None other than Iain_D. You figure it out.

Liar, liar pants on fire! :lol:

Your right mate. Everything I have said is a complete fabrication as you have always been so purely honest and humble in your posts. Your views on your own conduct and history here are the most reasonable and objective so how can anyone have a differing view.

I do apologise for my patent obsession with you as clearly but it is just the way you are able to seduce camels that makes me so jealous. Forgive my lack of a more extensive reply to your requests but I am off to Koh Chang of the long weekend with 25-30 imaginary friends. :)

Enjoy the weekend in the predominately Shia area of Herat!

Some English tosser was in an Irish pub running his mouth about how the Brits own Northern Ireland. I punched him in the mouth and his already rotten teeth fell on the floor like a bag of spilled popcorn. He then was promptly thrown out of the pub on his flat arse. :evil:

was this an irish bar in florida ?????

This reminds me...

Oh oh oh

Iain mud wrestling .... for some strange reason i think i'll pass on this one !!

This reminds me...

Oh oh oh

Iain mud wrestling .... for some strange reason i think i'll pass on this one !!

Oh I aint mud wrestling; I am merely organising, fitting the ladies for their costumes and selling the video rights to the highest bidder!!

:twisted:

yeah not all brawlers r stupid, but it has always seemed to me a stupid way to enjoy urself.

so are smoking and drinking.

spent some time working in england and played football with some of the guys in the "burnley suicide squad". now these guys used to travel all over england following burnley football team, but spent more team organising and taking part in fights than they did watching football and they definitely weren't the brightest bunch of guys i've ever met. likewise i knew guys who wouldn't be happy on a night out if they didn't have a fight ... didn't matter with who and didn't matter why .... they just wanted to fight.

i didn't understand it then and i guess i still don't now !!

know what you mean. met some Ajax F-siders, same mentality. oddly enough a couple of them were rather bright. yet their idea of a good time was throwing bottles at the Feyenoord supporters' bus.

understood regarding urges and instincts, but i don't think fighting nowadays is gonna help u pass on ur genes .......

i doubt there's a hormone specifically to fight. more likely fighting is a byproduct of high testosterone levels combined iwth a few other things. high testosterone types do tend to get more tail.

although i guess that may depend on where u live. also a lot of ur basic urges and instincts would probably see us locked up if we didn't learn to control them !!

well that has probably always been the case (although before civilization, you'd have been ostracized/exiled). we are social animals. however, it's generally only necessary to control urges and instincts up to a point. "manage" may be a better word than "control."

that's about as believable as your posts claiming to be a film producer. :roll:

and the night wasn't a total loss. You've got the pick up line of all pick up lines.

"F*ck me for the fun of it!"

lol

lol... I'd forgotten that!!

Just for the record... I didn't take her up on the offer.

And also for the record - Dave had a really bad night at pool that night.

As for me being the voice of reason... It's just that I'm very sure we could all sit round a dinner table discussing these very subjects. And we'd all disagree, but listen to everyone else's opinion. I think it would be a fun evening.

I didn't manage to read all 13 pages, only a few... So, if my post is out of the topic, my apologies.

My last (and 2d in my life) physical fight was 3.5 years ago. In a park a few hundred meters away from my home. Nothing special, a guy wanted to take my bag, I thought that isn't a good idea because I had only some little cash which might disappoint him and my UBS credit card (diving the fact I'm just 3 min by a relaxing jogging on high heels from home, I would closedown it in less than 5 min if still alive) i nicely offered him all the cash, my earrings and my mobile phone (without sim-card). My offer didn't excite him and he hit me. In my face. His fault. Can't stand when a guy touches my face without my permission. I wont go into details, they are ugly.

The result: i came back home with my bag, cash, cards, wallet and all the rest. Oh, and with broken nails, a broken heel on my right boot and some bruises on my face. Not sure if any of the poor robber rib's was broken but if so I believe that wasn't my fault - he had to ask if i ever attended one of Self Defence classes. Because I did.

However, what I wanted to ask you hot sailors... Don't you think that physical fights look good only in a movie but not in real life? Honestly?

This I have never uttered. I've admitted my flaws. That's what this thread is basically about. Physical fighting was a basic flaw of my youth. I'm fairly open about my flaws. While you sit back and judge the posts of others while sharing very little.

Again. Ask these imaginary ladies who told me where to go in "no uncertain terms" to come forward. There are none.

Unless you count Elegant calling me a "f*cking gay" for not drinking fast enough.

You are a lying piece of work or you have a very active imagination.

Try again.

I'll be waiting for these imaginary friends of yours with whom I had a bad interaction.

Pls enlighten me and everyone else while you're at it. Or have them contact Rob if they wish to remain anonymous and known only to you.

I''m also waiting on this list of 20 or 30 people with whom I have fought. I'll admit that a lot of European and British/FBE folks were pretty pissed at that first post that I made on here. But I didn't enter into arguments or direct confrontation with all of those folks.

I'll await this list of your imaginary friends.

P.S. Who do you think the first person was that I PM'd both times that I returned. None other than Iain_D. You figure it out.

Liar, liar pants on fire! :lol:

Your right mate. Everything I have said is a complete fabrication as you have always been so purely honest and humble in your posts. Your views on your own conduct and history here are the most reasonable and objective so how can anyone have a differing view.

I do apologise for my patent obsession with you as clearly but it is just the way you are able to seduce camels that makes me so jealous. Forgive my lack of a more extensive reply to your requests but I am off to Koh Chang of the long weekend with 25-30 imaginary friends. :)

Enjoy the weekend in the predominately Shia area of Herat!

the glorious cop out

about what I expected from the lying salad tosser

When you're young and restless and full of piss and vinegar, life is much better than the movies. More painful, I'll admit. But in youth, wounds heal fast. You rebound and before you know it you are out there full bore again.

The experience of it was amazing. I can still remember parts in slow motion and the memories are often humorous.

I know that sounds a little crazy. That's just how it was for us. Not all people go and do these things. It's not for everyone, but, not everyone was born to live in peace. Some are. Some not so much. Some of us grow out of it and mellow with age. Some die young. Others never grow.

I was one of the more mellow of my companions. Even so, I was an angry youth. These days...why bother, I'm mostly laughing.

MuslimDistribution2.jpg

Note that Herat is west of the dark green (Shi'a) region. Two of my guys are Shi'a and they seem to feel that they are a DISTINCT minority. Of course, good old geneve knows more than the people of Afghanistan. I'm certain that he thinks so at any rate.

Yes, I'm very much enjoying myself in predominantly Sunni Herat where the weekend was over on Friday. You know since the Muslim weekend is Thursday and Friday.