Chatroom Event

Admin_2

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well known attention whores who spew out their crap are bad enough......

Why can there be someone around to just ban or yellow or red card anonymous attention whores.... This place is going to hell fast.

A friend is hard to find....even harder to leave...One vote for you my friend. :wink:

Why can there be someone around to just ban or yellow or red card anonymous attention whores.... This place is going to hell fast.

A friend is hard to find....even harder to leave...One vote for you my friend. :wink:

but when you find a friend hard, it's time to leave...

Hahahaha.....Very true...Im not about the broners.lol

Hahahaha.....Very true...Im not about the broners.lol

and given Don's propensity for whacking his knob out while on webcam, you may be leaving a lot!! :lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...
:cry: I can't use chat-room, don't know why, but you all have fun with coffee in the morning.

We've gotten a couple complaints from people using internet explorer saying they can't get in...what browser are you using?

I'm the opposite; can't use it on firefox but if I open with IE then can get in fine.

Mind you, I'm off to the carnival!!! :lol:

:cry: I can't use chat-room, don't know why, but you all have fun with coffee in the morning.

We've gotten a couple complaints from people using internet explorer saying they can't get in...what browser are you using?

I'm the opposite; can't use it on firefox but if I open with IE then can get in fine.

Mind you, I'm off to the carnival!!! :lol:

what carnival and where? I always know that I live in the wrong country. :evil:

I use firefox, Rob.

• 1 month later...