World Cup 2010.....

beej

Sounded painful!

would you have rather liked to see Maradonas little Diego running around that square in Argentina in case they had won the WC ? And I bet that this psycho would have done it..

Would i rather want to see Moradonas or Enrique naked ? Take a wild guess !!!!

Yes to both?? :)

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maradona's **** is so small, mice don't know when he's raping them.

Maradona's **** is so small, it was discovered by CERN.

Maradona's **** is so small, ants can't be bothered picking it up.

Maradona's **** is so small, he doesn't know whether it's a pube or not.

Maradona's **** is so small, bacteria push it around.

Maradona's **** is so small, his pee evaporates before it hits the toilet bowl.

Maradona's d*ck is so small, mice don't know when he's raping them.

Maradona's d*ck is so small, it was discovered by CERN.

Maradona's d*ck is so small, ants can't be bothered picking it up.

Maradona's d*ck is so small, he doesn't know whether it's a pube or not.

Maradona's d*ck is so small, bacteria push it around.

Maradona's d*ck is so small, his pee evaporates before it hits the toilet bowl.

LOL

Would i rather want to see Moradonas or Enrique naked ? Take a wild guess !!!!

Maradona? It's not big enough to get me a yellow card!!! (I hope)

Imagine that little thing hanging under his enormous belly now! :puke_right:

proof that cocaine shrivels your knob...(why you hiding Beej?)

And think that may be a red, never mind a yellow, unless your name is Dave Van Bommel...

:shock:

Pity that it is too dark to start mowing that f**ing lawn. Every time we lose, I feel that urgent need to get rid of my aggressions. Guess I gotta have to work overtime tomorrow to forget about that match.

In die Haende spucken und weiter gehts..better luck next time, boys..next time we are going to chop that octopus into Paella..

congratulations Spain. They have shown why they won these matches in the champions league butthe Netherlands will be world champion. Hup Holland Hup !!! I will keep my fingers crossed for the elftal !

A German supporting Holland? whatever next? Don't you remember the German song 'only dustbin men wear orange.'

congratulations Spain. They have shown why they won these matches in the champions league butthe Netherlands will be world champion. Hup Holland Hup !!! I will keep my fingers crossed for the elftal !

A German supporting Holland? whatever next? Don't you remember the German song 'only dustbin men wear orange.'

a German supporting the Netherlands that is weird ... don't think u'll ever see too many Dutch cheering for the Germans !!! :D

i notice ALL the girls on TF r very quiet this morning about the football ... not too many journals or forums on how wonderful this world cup has been !! :D:D:D

GO SPAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i notice ALL the girls on TF r very quiet this morning about the football ... not too many journals or forums on how wonderful this world cup has been !! :D:D:D

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Late night match!! so the girls might be in bed still...

Waiting for their lovers if they are needed for anything...Not disturbing the match. Now that's a good girl :)

:shock:

supporting Holland weird ? Theres a lot of germans, more than you would think..They are my neighbors, speak almost the same language, they love beer and they are cheerful..

probably the dutch majority still doesnt love Germany or our german football team - but what the heck - its about time to put these animosities in the bin.

And Holland has deserved it way more than any arrogant proud spanish peacock

Hup Holland Hup !!

hope they haven't used up all their kleenexs already !!!! hahahahaha !!!

I thought using Kleenex in bed was more of a guys thing........Amazing Thailand indeed :lol:

Pity that it is too dark to start mowing that f**ing lawn. Every time we lose, I feel that urgent need to get rid of my aggressions. Guess I gotta have to work overtime tomorrow to forget about that match.

To me, they satisfied me doing a good job. I hold my breath many times excitedly during game, wish they could break Spanish's egg ( 0 ). :lol:

German football team are young, less experiences, from coach, staff to players. Unlike Spain, look at the coach for example :lol:. I felt like watching big brothers fight with little brothers. The deutschboyz might lose the game but they won my (and many girls's) heart. :oops:

To me, they satisfied me doing a good job. I hold my breath many times excitedly during game, wish they could break Spanish's egg ( 0 ). :lol:

German football team are young, less experiences, from coach, staff to players. Unlike Spain, look at the coach for example :lol:. I felt like watching big brothers fight with little brothers. The deutschboyz might lose the game but they won my (and many girls's) heart. :oops:

Yes yes yes +1

37418_412221059591_668359591_4468836_3173958_s.jpg