Fall for same type of ex

bigKus

Ok.. Back to the topic,

Im attracted by guys with criminal looks as i mentioned.. but

I start liking ppl when I start talking to them.. feel their vibs.. their attitudes..

It doesnt matter that.. it's girl, guy, Thai, farang, yellow, black, white, orange..

All my ex.. they are totally different..

And I like it!! :P

Do you have this problem, always falling for guys/girls who have similar looks / personalities with the ex bf/gf??

:(

That could mean you have your standard.

When I was younger and single I often fall for 190 + cm. tall engineers and I married to one (in fact two, my last husband was an engineer also).

So, which kind of man you are falling for? Dark, tall and funny? :D

I ran in to my ex the other day put it in reverse, and hit him again!

So I guess you are saying "you floored him" :wink:

I'm smiling because they haven't found the body yet!

You didn't do a good job kunny......I'm still alive!

Damn!

Next time, I put a live wire in the pot where you pee :twisted:

Do you have this problem, always falling for guys/girls who have similar looks / personalities with the ex bf/gf??

When I was younger and single I often fall for 190 + cm. tall engineers and I married to one (in fact two, my last husband was an engineer also).

Then my standard will be very low.. :?

When i was young I always fall for ¨Ôê¡â¡ë ..technical/engineer student with (poor) artist life style, anti-social, pain in the ass... yet looking good (to me at least :D ), smart and nice, been raised from rich family but poor himself.. :lol: !

I have tried something different like divorced, short , bald though, it didnt work.. all of them dumped me :(

Then my standard will be very low.. :?

When i was young I always fall for ¨Ôê¡â¡ë ..technical/engineer student with (poor) artist life style, anti-social, pain in the a*s... yet looking good (to me at least :D ), smart and nice, been raised from rich family but poor himself.. :lol: !

I have tried something different like divorced, short , bald though, it didnt work.. all of them dumped me :(

maybe standard is still too high, just try walking and breathing...

In term of look, I'd say I've gone out with a bunch of blond, red head, very white to pale and have a lot of freckles, whether they're friggin' handsome or fugly :oops:

What they have in common is I found them very intelligent, someone I can talk and argue with. Someone with a lot of sense of humour full with dark jokes and loev being sarcastic. Someone who is hard to win a heart. I guess thats why I always fall for a Virgo :roll:

I dont like guys who chase me desperately. It's boring, although they might be a kind of good guys with a potiental of a long-term boyfriend. I'm a gemini so I get bored easily. I need someone who can keep me excited or interested in :wink:

Ok.. Back to the topic,

Im attracted by guys with criminal looks as i mentioned.. but

I start liking ppl when I start talking to them.. feel their vibs.. their attitudes..

It doesnt matter that.. it's girl, guy, Thai, farang, yellow, black, white, orange..

:shock:

Didn't the Orange people used to drive around in mercedes, have huge sex orgies and worship a guy who sorta resembles Osama Bin Laden???

I dont like guys who chase me desperately. It's boring, although they might be a kind of good guys with a potiental of a long-term boyfriend. I'm a gemini so I get bored easily. I need someone who can keep me excited or interested in :wink:

A perfect example for our long term discussion "why women prefer bad boys" :lol:

They're exactly my type!! :twisted: That's also cuz I could be bad with them and they wouldnt mind being bad to me too!!! lol

A perfect example for our long term discussion "why women prefer bad boys" :lol:

They're exactly my type!! :twisted: That's also cuz I could be bad with them and they wouldnt mind being bad to me too!!! lol

Spank me and I'll spank you back!

:twisted:

See u on the 27th!

See u on the 27th!

Deal!!

See u on the 27th!

Deal!!

hey ... wait a f**king minute !!!! any spanking of cute young thai girls in bikinis on the 27th is MY job !!!

Rob u just stick to serving out the food and buying beers like a good boy !! :evil: :evil: