Whitelotus is asking for it!!!!

Bodai

**** that was funny !!! good job on a monday morning !!

Thanks, I started it Sunday evening, after designing the character I couldn't think of what to do. Right about the time I was dosing off, it came to me and I never got to sleep... can't let ideas like that slip away or they're gone forever, even if you write them down you never fully get it back.

Why hasn't WL commented? I am surprised, I figured she would either love it or bring her usual fiery rage. Either way I was looking forward to her response.

I am supposed to love it right? . i'll tell u bodai, u r an awesome and talented but thing u imaged me is kind of awful thing which make a nice lady shock and speech-less of how dare to imagine me ******* with an vain oldie knob? it does not even 1% make sense. How can u imagine that i will think a poor knob be a nice mushroom? may be i am not as clever as u want but i think i can differentiate between a nice mushroom and an wrinkle oldie knob.

Next time, u can image me of anything except with that poor ,vain, bastard guy. I CAN'T STAND

Edited by whitelotus

I am impress.Which program you use? I want to kill my time learning some thing like this.At this moment lots of stress yehh.

I created the characters in Adobe Illustrator CS5 and then transferred them to Photoshop to do the animation, text and effects.

I am supposed to love it right? . i'll tell u bodai, u r an awesome and talented but thing u imaged me is kind of aweful thing which make a nice lady shock and speech-less of how dare to imagine me ******* with an vain oldie knob? it does not even 1% make sense. How can u imagine that i will think a poor knob be a nice much room? may be i am not as clever as u want but i think i can differentiate between a nice much room and an wrinkle oldie knob.

Next time, u can image me of anything except with that poor ,vain, bastard guy. I CAN'T STAND

So you're offended because I referenced EB? I don't think you grasp the concept very well.

I never said you should love it, I said you would either love it or hate it.

So you're offended because I referenced EB? I don't think you grasp the concept very well.

Bodai. don't get me wrong , as i say u r so awesome and talented and i also appreciated what u have done for TFer but in my case, i hate that bustard and i think u always notice that so, i doubt why u choosed to image me with that guy? for the right concept: explain me what the lotus did with that disgusting penis?

lol... Thanks Bodai.

Perfect example of sour grapes... For those not familar...

A very hungry fox walked into a vineyard where there was an ample supply of luscious looking grapes. Grapes had never looked so good, and the fox was famished. However, the grapes hung higher than the fox could reach. He jumped and stretched and hopped and reached and jumped some more trying to get those yummy grapes, but to no avail. No matter what he tried, he could not reach the grapes. He wore himself out jumping and jumping to get the grapes. "Those grapes surely must be sour," he said as he walked away, "I wouldn't eat them if they were served to me on a silver plate."

See? White Locust is the fox. English Knob is the grapes.

White Locust wanted to have the grapes, but she couldn't get them.

Now she hates the grapes.

The moral of the story is, White Locust is a stupid ***** who couldn't get laid if she were trapped in a high security prison during a riot.

lol... Thanks Bodai.

Perfect example of sour grapes... For those not familar...

See? White Locust is the fox. English Knob is the grapes.

White Locust wanted to have the grapes, but she couldn't get them.

Now she hates the grapes.

The moral of the story is, White Locust is a stupid ***** who couldn't get laid if she were trapped in a high security prison during a riot.

It does not make sense that an un pop cherry wanna be opened by an oldie knob right? that why whitelotus never wanna get laid just because of poor, wrinkle knob of vain and bastard oldie lol

Let's i try.Adobe i CS5 i can do.Last question.How can make the movement?Seems hard for me.

Let's me guess, he made animation from Imageready. If you install PhotoShop, you will get ImageReady, but not in CS5, I forgot they stop adding since CS3 :P sorry my office still have CS2 but my computer at home use CS5. It's not hard to do but it's not as smooth as Flash animation. From Imageready you will get .gif (animation) from flash you will get .flv or .swf or .exe

if you wanna know PM me na kha... don't wanna be in TF battle too long. (^_-)

Edited by Chatty

It does not make sense that an un pop cherry wanna be opened by an oldie knob right? that why whitelotus never wanna get laid just because of poor, wrinkle knob of vain and bastard oldie lol

Why can't you just leave it and move on? You were banned and the first thing you do is come back and start right back where you started. Just drop it. Move on with your life.