The Irrelevant Thread

English_Bob

So I got a booty call last night. I told her I finish work at midnight.

So about 1 am she sent me a message saying she was on her way. I told her we'd meet in a bar.

So I went to the bar and waited. And waited.

I sent a few messages but she didn't answer and didn't pick up when I called.

So at 2am I sent her a message saying, 'I'm going home.'

Then I get six missed calls. Eventually I let her come round and she tells me she was outside the bar watching me for 30 minutes. I didn't believe her, but she described exactly what happened.

Apparently she wanted to see what I did when she didn't show up... Would I take another girl? Would I look angry?

Sheesh! Weird.

Good news, we (everybody on earth) will not have only spaceship from China to live on like in 2012 movie if Doomsday has come, After boss came back from Sales conference in Germany, not only China who ordered Outer Space Climate Simulator from our supplier, but also India and France.

Super urgent matter..

is there any privileges provided for thai government officer from US Embassy regarding VISA application ?

link of info. post here or direct to my message inbox is highly appreciated !!

informative link can claim for free cup of coffee after US VISA mission accompished

Thanks

Here also raining hard,Today i didn't shower yet because my village water supply didn't work ,have problem,i stay home all day i am not going no where without shower a.Then the raining came and Yessss ..it's heavy here.I wasn't have any second thought,when it's raining hard what i did immediately was ran over my yard and brought my shower cream and face cream then i shower there under the sky in the rain.Now i am so fresh ...Love it Love it!