What do you wish for?....Right now!

CocoaBrotha

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish:

1. That Chelsea would start playing with some determination and not as though they've conceded the Premiership already.

2. For a sneak peak at the new Apple Snow Leopard operating system (out at the end of the year) and what's new in it.

3. That Thai curries still tasted the same but didn't add a kilo to my waistline every time I have one.

4. That I knew the name of the actress who plays RueThai in 'The Bedside Detective'.

5. That Thai wasn't such a difficult language for a falang to learn. I'll keep at it.

1. No chance. Even my best leprechaun mage couldnt grant that one; the title's gone and you better start worrying about qualifying for CL.

2. http://hubpages.com/hub/Sneak-Peek-Mac-Snow-Leopard-OS-X-106

3. 2 bouts of sex for every Thai curry = the universe and your waistline in perfect balance.

4. Panissara Phimpru

5. Try meditation excercises and subliminal sleep studying.

:twisted:

1. Yep, the draw against Hull pretty much sealed the deal. Drogba's just sleepwalking and there are persistent rumors that Abramovich is looking to sell either to a Dubai conglomerate or a German company. Either way, it's inexcusable. They have the players already to contend, but they're just not doing it.

2. Thanks. Snow Leopard looks good. A lot of people weren't a fan of 10.5, but I loved the 'quick look' function and the stacking of folders in the dock. Big timesavers. Sounds like they're going to try make Snow Leopard less of a hog so things run faster. Look forward to it.

3. If I had sex every time I have a curry, both Beloved and I would be claiming disability benefit. Besides, the plate keeps falling off her back.

4. Panissara Phimpru. Ah the name falls from my lips like early morning dew falls off a lotus leaf into a cool, dark stream. Or something. But why do the dark-skinned girls always have to be comedy characters?

5. The tricky bit for me is the tones. I try to repeat what the nice lady on the podcast or CD is saying and I always end up sounding like I've just had a hernia. Still, never say never.

World peace!!!!! (or just a peace in TF would be fine.)

as far as i can tell there's *always* been peace on TF. can you think of anyone who's been killed over something on TF?

I've known several girls who seriously considered removing various guys' manhood (not mine I might add). I guess if those guys didn't get to hospital in time they could end up a bit dead.

Just something simple like this

tabtim_p.jpg

It looks simple but it isn't easy to make. I leant how to make that sweet in school once and I screwed it big time. :D

I can't remember its name. Was it Tap-tim-krob?

It's Crunchy Rubies or Tub Tim Krob (Water Chestnut with Tapioca) :wink:

Couldn't get easier. All you need just...

82019.jpgUntitled-1-4.jpg

But I rather use fresh ingredients, it authentically tastes a lot better

Untitled-2-1.jpg