love... does it excist?

JinJohn

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be fooled...love doesn't exist only nauseating love lyrics in songs to try to convince you it does.

"I detest 'love lyrics.' I think one of the causes of bad mental health in the United States is that people have been raised on 'love lyrics." - Frank Zappa

Guest mashmallow

To answer your question, nothing on earth is everlasting. But i believe that when you truly love you can realise it. True love will put the press in your heart for good as long as you still breathe. And your love still remain though you have no chance to be with the one youlove, however,you always wish him or her for the best and be happy with what he or she wants out of life.

Maybe I can help....

Smurf fans in their late 40's find it more difficult to find love than Non-Smurf fans in their mid twenties.

and what about non-smurf fans in their mid-40's :?:

My research analysis is not yet complete...

...however, early indications are that Smurf fans of all ages (over 6) have more trouble than Non-Smurf fans finding love

(and sex and jobs too)

To answer your question, nothing on earth is everlasting. But i believe that when you truly love you can realise it. True love will put the press in your heart for good as long as you still breathe. And your love still remain though you have no chance to be with the one youlove, however,you always wish him or her for the best and be happy with what he or she wants out of life.

mehh there you got with your 1st educated well thought out first post, we'll change you, slowly but surely.

Sensible posts are forbidden on this site, would you like to come up with something else more interesting?! :lol:

Maybe I can help....

Smurf fans in their late 40's find it more difficult to find love than Non-Smurf fans in their mid twenties.

and what about non-smurf fans in their mid-40's :?:

My research analysis is not yet complete...

...however, early indications are that Smurf fans of all ages (over 6) have more trouble than Non-Smurf fans finding love

(and sex and jobs too)

Is the the final report going to be included in your book?