World Cup 2010.....

beej

life is not fair....always, so you learn new lessons today. :lol:

a new lesson today ... i don't think so .... i probably knew life isn't fair before u were born !! :D:D

flash my bouncing twins to the world!

and can i take it that is somewhat of an exaggeration !!! :roll: :roll:

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do u call an Englishman in the World Cup Final ??

the Referee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more seriously .... is this the same Webb who is f**king abmysal in the premiership .... although in fairness the refs at this world cup make some of the premiership refs look half decent !!!!

i don't think Spain will be too happy with this appointment .... IMO he had a f**king shocker in the Spain Vs Switzerland game .... allowed the Swiss to take it in turns to boot Iniesta and didn't give a nailed on penalty for the Spainish !!

a new lesson today ... i don't think so .... i probably knew life isn't fair before u were born !! :D:D

not an exaggeration... i am a woman with her word but you probably was born (before me!) with no luck! :lol:

not an exaggeration... i am a woman with her word but you probably was born (before me!) with no luck! :lol:

i must have born with no luck ... why the f**k could i not have made this bet with Cecile !!!

i must have born with no luck ... why the f**k could i not have made this bet with Cecile !!!

you should have pushed me hard until i gave in! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

you should have pushed me hard until i gave in! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

well i don't like betting with friends or pushing ppl into making bets .... but if i had known u might have got ur boobs out i would definitely have pushed a lot harder !!! :D:D:D:D:D

Squid Paul has just chosen Spain as winner and Germany for third..

I've read somewhere that this damn boneless seafood goes for whatever is more red.

This would explain why spain wins vs holland and germany wins vs uruguay, considering the amount of red in each flag.

more seriously .... is this the same Webb who is f**king abmysal in the premiership .... although in fairness the refs at this world cup make some of the premiership refs look half decent !!!!

i don't think Spain will be too happy with this appointment .... IMO he had a f**king shocker in the Spain Vs Switzerland game .... allowed the Swiss to take it in turns to boot Iniesta and didn't give a nailed on penalty for the Spainish !!

don't make fun of Webb he's the only United player left in the tournament.

Squid Paul is never wrong!

Well more accurately Paul the Squid has never been wrong in a game involving Germany.

The final is the first game he has been asked to predict which does not involve Germany.

If he gets both correct then I expect a huge number of betting fans to be asking his tips for every Bundesliga game next season.

Well more accurately Paul the Squid has never been wrong in a game involving Germany.

The final is the first game he has been asked to predict which does not involve Germany.

If he gets both correct then I expect a huge number of betting fans to be asking his tips for every Bundesliga game next season.

both of u r wrong ... and so was Paul the Octopus !!!! apparently he got 30% of germanys games wrong in Euro 2008 !! :D:D

both of u r wrong ... and so was Paul the Octopus !!!! apparently he got 30% of germanys games wrong in Euro 2008 !! :D:D

I guess his prediction prowess has improved since then. So did Paul predict any games in Euro 08 that did not involve Germany playing?

Ohhhhh its going down to the last game.

http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com/M/table.mc?id=37022

Where do i pick up George's whisky? :P

Should the unthinkable happen and a Scotsman wins the TF World Cup, Stevie and Ciaran have permission to collect and drink the bottle of whisky for me, however I refuse to be held responsible for their behaviour afterwards!!

Having said that, my master plan to rack up lots of points in last nights game didnt quite work and I get a feeling that Beej may be treating himself to a bottle tonight :shock:

Should the unthinkable happen and a Scotsman wins the TF World Cup, Stevie and Ciaran have permission to collect and drink the bottle of whisky for me, however I refuse to be held responsible for their behaviour afterwards!!

Having said that, my master plan to rack up lots of points in last nights game didnt quite work and I get a feeling that Beej may be treating himself to a bottle tonight :shock:

Man, I think you got me..... I forgot about the 3/4 place play off and totally tossed up my team thinking that Germany and Uruguay wouldn't be playing again... so you might just sneak it, think that it'll come down to what Captain we pick!

I'm torn between Ramos, Vila, and Snijder and have to leave Kuyt and Robben on the bench..... ahh I proper cocked it all up!

Man, I think you got me..... I forgot about the 3/4 place play off and totally tossed up my team thinking that Germany and Uruguay wouldn't be playing again... so you might just sneak it, think that it'll come down to what Captain we pick!

I'm torn between Ramos, Vila, and Snijder and have to leave Kuyt and Robben on the bench..... ahh I proper cocked it all up!

I packed my team full of Germans last night thinking they would win comfortably, I even had Klose as my captain because I read somewhere that the team would be designed to help him score and equal Ronaldos records tally of 15 goals, half of them didnt play and the other half scored next to bugger all.............I ******* hate Yahoo sports now!!!

It will be very close at the end, I dont think there will be many goals scored tonight so like you say the Captains choice could be the deciding factor.....Im torn between just about everyone in my team right now!! I think any of the 3 you have named could be a good choice, I had Villa as captain in every game except the last one when old Snijder came up trumps...........decisions decisons decisions...........

I packed my team full of Germans last night thinking they would win comfortably, I even had Klose as my captain because I read somewhere that the team would be designed to help him score and equal Ronaldos records tally of 15 goals, half of them didnt play and the other half scored next to bugger all.............I f*cking hate Yahoo sports now!!!

It will be very close at the end, I dont think there will be many goals scored tonight so like you say the Captains choice could be the deciding factor.....Im torn between just about everyone in my team right now!! I think any of the 3 you have named could be a good choice, I had Villa as captain in every game except the last one when old Snijder came up trumps...........decisions decisons decisions...........

If it helps, i have Snijder as my captain which probably means he will have a nightmare!