WHAT... destroy your relationship?

AAAum

WHAT... destroy your relationship?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT... destroy your relationship?

• jealous
    • rakish
    • workaholic
    • alcoholic
    • irresponsible
    • aggressive/abusive/bossy
    • coward
    • unfaithful
    • dirty (by physical)
    • too nice! ( =boring)
    • etc. ...and beers please!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm interesting... My ex was a Chula graduate of Chinese heritage too... We may have been fishing in the same pond...

Chinese at Chula? More like fishing in the Med :)

No... Chinese, farang-attracted, Chula-educated, insecure, jealous, fight-hungry...

Yeah, I see what you mean.

time to change your fishing spots boys. There is nothing attractive in that description... and a whole pile of grief waiting to happen

Hmmm interesting... My ex was a Chula graduate of Chinese heritage too... We may have been fishing in the same pond...

Chinese at Chula? More like fishing in the Med :)

No... Chinese, farang-attracted, Chula-educated, insecure, jealous, fight-hungry...

Yeah, I see what you mean.

time to change your fishing spots boys. There is nothing attractive in that description... and a whole pile of grief waiting to happen

Exactly...farangs are so happy to get away from it all when they arrive...Years later they are back looking for the same thing under a different brand name.

["]

Anyway

, there must be something I like about him the most. I guess that was not just enough.

EXACTLY on point :salute: and it should be enough!

For me, it's very understandable that an attractive, intelligent woman (the kind I would want to be with) would be popular and have other admirers. It's the way she interacts with those other guys that is important. If she involves her current boyfriend in outings and is quite open about being 'in a relationship' there is no need for the boyfriend to feel bad.

EB is right there also...you communicate your commitment to each other and your friends by words and actions...and Hopefully If I would want to be around her.....Wouldn't other people also (guys) ???

I stayed friends with some of my exes and we have nothing but platonic relationships now. But often her current bf's don't approve.

My experience also, but the sometimes it's the g/fs that comes later who often wondereds how or why we continued to be friends...I always hoped that the woman I dated should at least be a good enough person that if not my g/f, she would be a very good friend

My worst break-ups would be the one I went on a trip I paid for everything with, who broke up with me on the day we came back to bkk cos he got his ex pregnant and also 6-7 months later with another TF girl (If she didnt lie about it) He was such a good liar and cheater at the same times. It's funny when he's actually now complaining about how he's being cheated with his current gf ;P

I think this kind out experience invites a "drive-by"...totally unacceptable

it's sad that you, May. and others have had this kind of treatment

Back to AAA posted story ...sometimes our hopes of how someone will grow during a relationship simply don't match up with the end result

your EXPECTATIONs can really disappoint YOU

[qu

I don't mind a relationship ending, but it should be done with mutual respect and maturity.... and only involve 2 people!

ah were it only so EB.. as the saying goes.." if it wasn't ending badly, it probably wouldn't be ending"..or something like that. I find it very rare when a breakup is done amicably. It has happened to me only once...but then again I do have a unique ability to make girls run from me while cursing me in multiple languages! Although with time I've eventually become friends with them. The irony is that most of them end up getting mad at me for not showing ENOUGH emotion! Now that's irony!

ah were it only so EB.. as the saying goes.." if it wasn't ending badly, it probably wouldn't be ending"..or something like that. I find it very rare when a breakup is done amicably. It has happened to me only once...but then again I do have a unique ability to make girls run from me while cursing me in multiple languages! Although with time I've eventually become friends with them. The irony is that most of them end up getting mad at me for not showing ENOUGH emotion! Now that's irony!

I have the opposite experience.

My break-ups are usually quite civilised. No screaming, shouting or cursing. Maybe a little crying, but no plate-smashing and knife-wielding.

I'm either a great 'break-up' artist... or none of my exes was really bothered when we broke-up.

no reason if your honest and direct you cannot have agood chance at friends

think I will inject a little Jimmy Buffet here: (A Pirate Looks at Forty)

I go for younger women, live with several a whiel

Though I ran them away, they'd come back one day

Still could manage a smile

Just takes a while, just takes a while...

I have the opposite experience.

My break-ups are usually quite civilised. No screaming, shouting or cursing. Maybe a little crying, but no plate-smashing and knife-wielding.

I'm either a great 'break-up' artist... or none of my exes was really bothered when we broke-up.

when I sensed any sign that could lead to an end or can't see him in my future the first thing i did is telling him that " no matter what happen we'll still good friends, ok? :oops:

before it gone worsen :roll:

Back to AAA posted story ...sometimes our hopes of how someone will grow during a relationship simply don't match up with the end result

thinking about this... my idea is just i dont (dare to) expect anyone would grow up because of relationtion (actually i have leant a lot from my partner during relationship)... i believe that people would grow up by experiences... if someone teaches me or gives me shortcut... that would be my benefit... i would call that a "ready meal" ... i can eat it promptly

but i still dont know how to cook... that means i cant cook myself when i'm hungry...

so it seems what i do to my ex... it doesnt work if he couldnt emerge it himself...

so much agree for "your EXPECTATIONs can really disappoint YOU"... but you know what... expectation drives me believe in him... besides him and put my effort to him... well, now i know the right approach is the must

thinking about this... my idea is just i dont (dare to) expect anyone would grow up because of relationtion (actually i have leant a lot from my partner during relationship)... i believe that people would grow up by experiences... if someone teaches me or gives me shortcut... that would be my benefit... i would call that a "ready meal" ... i can eat it promptly

but i still dont know how to cook... that means i cant cook myself when i'm hungry...

so it seems what i do to my ex... it doesnt work if he couldnt emerge it himself...

so much agree for "your EXPECTATIONs can really disappoint YOU"... but you know what... expectation drives me believe in him... besides him and put my effort to him... well, now i know the right approach is the must

AAA

well after thinking what did you decide?

• 2 months later...

AAA

well after thinking what did you decide?

havent answer it for long...sorry :)

what did i decide?

the thing i think it's the best... not always the best for the others...

i back off and let him live his life

once we cant see any future... so... breaking up is the answer

It all started because she was a jealous workaholic. I was an alcoholic which lead me to being irresponsible, abusive, aggressive and bossy. When I sobered up I became a coward and she became unfaithful, I became too nice wich lead me back to the beers again.

I have no idea which one option to tick :wink: