Sign in to follow this  
LasseDK

Your favourite thai-dish ?

not a dish as such, but my ex boss's wife made the most amazing home made nam prik pao - really wish I'd learned how she did it.

Best phad Thai I had was at a place in Kanchanaburi - can't remember the name; may have had the word 'tree' in it.

But my favourite Thai dish was pepper beef curry - can't recall the Thai name for it. Oh wait, thanks google -

Gang Phet Neua

Edited by Stramash
doh

Whole fish steamed with lemongrass or fried with garlic

All these nice soup-like noodle dishes, as long as there are no fish balls in it

And of course the good old khao pad kai or khao pad muu

Edited by kaunitz
eliminating typos

Guest Kallis2011

Thai food is the BEST, it kicks Chinese food's *** especially if you enjoy spicy food.

anything with peanut sauce is a favorite of mine, as well as pad Thai. if you like sweet try the pad Thai, if you like spicy then try a spicy peanut sauce dish (pra ram chicken or some such).

bolatangkas2

sbobet

Thai food is the BEST, it kicks Chinese food's *** especially if you enjoy spicy food.

anything with peanut sauce is a favorite of mine, as well as pad Thai. if you like sweet try the pad Thai, if you like spicy then try a spicy peanut sauce dish (pra ram chicken or some such).

bolatangkas2

sbobet

Pud see yuu with bird is pretty good too.