Your favourite thai-dish ?

LasseDK

not a dish as such, but my ex boss's wife made the most amazing home made nam prik pao - really wish I'd learned how she did it.

Best phad Thai I had was at a place in Kanchanaburi - can't remember the name; may have had the word 'tree' in it.

But my favourite Thai dish was pepper beef curry - can't recall the Thai name for it. Oh wait, thanks google -

Gang Phet Neua

Edited by Stramash
doh

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Kallis2011

Thai food is the BEST, it kicks Chinese food's *** especially if you enjoy spicy food.

anything with peanut sauce is a favorite of mine, as well as pad Thai. if you like sweet try the pad Thai, if you like spicy then try a spicy peanut sauce dish (pra ram chicken or some such).

bolatangkas2

sbobet

Thai food is the BEST, it kicks Chinese food's *** especially if you enjoy spicy food.

anything with peanut sauce is a favorite of mine, as well as pad Thai. if you like sweet try the pad Thai, if you like spicy then try a spicy peanut sauce dish (pra ram chicken or some such).

bolatangkas2

sbobet

Pud see yuu with bird is pretty good too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...