Bangkok Mar 12-14

bigKus

At first I thought you had something interesting to say.

At first I thought there would be a dialogue...

But now you are becoming petulant and increasingly embarrassing... You lie ABYSMALLY!

That's right... you are a liar and a **** liar to boot!!! You have NEVER met Ciaran. You have NEVER attended a TF function in secret. You have barely been in Thailand.

You are insulting everyone on this forum if you think for ONE second anyone believes you. I read your last few posts with mounting incredulity - you are an embarrassment, man!

You have not answered a single question coherently.

You have ignored the views of other people.

You have elected to tacitly condone murder, embezzlement, incitement to riot and corruption.

And yet, staggeringly, you are smugly trying to claim a victory here!! You have been tested and found wanting. It's patently clear that you have no knowledge on this subject...

If your argumentative powers are limited to, "I don't need to answer your points, 'cos I think you're wrong.", you are in the wrong place... arguing with the wrong guy. In this discussion, I have barely broken a sweat and made you look foolishly outgunned...

Your first posts were bullying attacks on Neung and Kus as naive children. Presumably you felt confident knowing they were using a second language. Being as both of them live and breathe in Thailand and are capable of absorbing news from Thai AND English sources, how on earth can you possibly claim to have a better understanding of the situation?

You can only read a tenth of what they can. You can't understand the Thai news. You can't discuss with Thai people any elements of this situation... you can only digest other people's opinions and are unable to formulate any of your own.

ALL of the Thai posters on here have a much greater understanding of the political strife, because they KNOW the characters involved - they know their names, jobs, families and histories.

And you.... well, you know nothing.

Tuck your tail between your legs, roll on your back, whimper and offer your throat. Maybe pee a little and show me your obeisance.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I thought you had something interesting to say.

At first I thought there would be a dialogue...

But now you are becoming petulant and increasingly embarrassing... You lie ABYSMALLY!

That's right... you are a liar and a sh*t liar to boot!!! You have NEVER met Ciaran. You have NEVER attended a TF function in secret. You have barely been in Thailand.

You are insulting everyone on this forum if you think for ONE second anyone believes you. I read your last few posts with mounting incredulity - you are an embarrassment, man!

You have not answered a single question coherently.

You have ignored the views of other people.

You have elected to tacitly condone murder, embezzlement, incitement to riot and corruption.

And yet, staggeringly, you are smugly trying to claim a victory here!! You have been tested and found wanting. It's patently clear that you have no knowledge on this subject...

If your argumentative powers are limited to, "I don't need to answer your points, 'cos I think you're wrong.", you are in the wrong place... arguing with the wrong guy. In this discussion, I have barely broken a sweat and made you look foolishly outgunned...

Your first posts were bullying attacks on Neung and Kus as naive children. Presumably you felt confident knowing they were using a second language. Being as both of them live and breathe in Thailand and are capable of absorbing news from Thai AND English sources, how on earth can you possibly claim to have a better understanding of the situation?

You can only read a tenth of what they can. You can't understand the Thai news. You can't discuss with Thai people any elements of this situation... you can only digest other people's opinions and are unable to formulate any of your own.

ALL of the Thai posters on here have a much greater understanding of the political strife, because they KNOW the characters involved - they know their names, jobs, families and histories.

And you.... well, you know nothing.

Tuck your tail between your legs, roll on your back, whimper and offer your throat. Maybe pee a little and show me your obeisance.

100 points for p'Dave ÊèÒÂ

Power to the people!

If there is 100,000 on the streets then that is arguably a basis for a revolution!

At this stage it seems more people are just tired of all the disruption caused by the "politics" and resigned to the fact of Thailand being run by a mainly benign JUNTA with a puppet PM posing as a democratic leader.

It is patently obvious that Thailand is anything but a Democracy and to the outside world it is a bit of a mickey mouse "political" system that is at best infantile and at worst psychotic.

The level of discourse on Thai politics is such that it would be hard not to conclude that the "middle class" and comfortable classes= rich are so delusional as to render anything they say as utter nonsense.

The military run the show in Thailand end of story! They in turn are propped up by various powerful vested interests so nothing much is going to change for the good any time soon. The so called PM is a joke/cartoon figure to the outside world and nothing more than a spoiled little schoolboy who is now a very handy puppet to be used as needed by the real power brokers within Thailand.

The real paradox is that the more these people try to run things the way they want the more likely it is that in the end the "REDs" or the movement behind them will eventually coalesce around a narrow objective of attaining power and radically changing the whole system. Just look at what happened in Nepal and you can get an indication of the type of change facing Thailand because of the lack of democracy and the devious behind the scenes going's on.

The REDs may well fail now in their objectives or even for a few more years but in the end the whole system will be torn down and replaced with goodness only knows what. And all because the more comfortable people and richer people in Thailand are so greedy and shortsighted that they done want to spread the wealth of the nation even just a little bit more than is the case at present. More equity within society = more stability and with the brainless attitudes of so many of the PAD types it looks like long term disaster and conflict is unavoidable and inevitable.

Still as Joe Cocker has said

Who knows what tomorrow brings?

In a world few hearts survive?

All I know is the way I feel.

When it's real, I keep it alive.

The road is long, there are mountains in our way,

But we climb a step every day.

Love lifts us up where we belong,

Where the eagles cry

On a mountain high.

Far from the world below,

Up where the clear winds blow.

Some hang on to "used to be,"

Live their lives looking behind.

All we have is here and now,

All our life, out there to find.

The road is long, there are mountains in our way,

But we climb a step every day

Where the eagles cry

On a mountain high.

Love lift us up where we belong,

Far from the world we know,

Where the clear winds blow.

Time goes by, no time to cry,

Life's you and I. A life today

:lol::lol:

These is the major reason why I dont like to debate TH politics with foreigner !

because of the inevitable bukkake of stupid by page 3? i feel ya.

I ******* love this forum. Awesome.

People take a ******* pill. It's a forum.

Someone stated on this topic that when a person stated words to the effect of 'this **** can't back his words and is retreating with his tail blah blah blah'

You are both as bad as each other. Calling people insulting names is a way I see someone starting to lose their cool too.

I don't think any of the farangs boasting on this site know a whole lot about the real stuff going down, but please, keep walking the walk and talking the talk as it really helps keep this place alive.

¼ÃÃÑ¡¤Ø³·Ñ¡ÉÔ³ ªÔ¹ÇѵÃ

I f*cking love this forum. Awesome.

People take a f*cking pill. It's a forum.

Someone stated on this topic that when a person stated words to the effect of 'this **** can't back his words and is retreating with his tail blah blah blah'

You are both as bad as each other. Calling people insulting names is a way I see someone starting to lose their cool too.

I don't think any of the farangs boasting on this site know a whole lot about the real stuff going down, but please, keep walking the walk and talking the talk as it really helps keep this place alive.

¼ÃÃÑ¡¤Ø³·Ñ¡ÉÔ³ ªÔ¹ÇѵÃ

àÃà àÃÒàËÃþÕè ÃÑ¡ã¤Ã¡éÃÃÑ¡ä»

a lick arse and a phoney on good authority ?? can u prove this ?? or r u a liar as well as a d*ck ??

I stand by my earlier comments as they relate to you. I have no doubt whatsoever that you are a lick arse and a phoney! Others are entitled to believe otherwise.

I have met you personally [you just dont know it!] and seen you in action in various forms.

classic.

game, set, match. you lose, as usual. own-goal of the tournament. we won't even get into your calling people "brainless" while failing to kluge together a coherent sentence in your mother tongue, it pales in comparison...

Be a man not a juvenile.

have you considered leading by example? apparently not.

Calling people insulting names is a way I see someone starting to lose their cool too.

not necessarily. i, for example, don't have to lose my cool at all to point at an idiot and laugh. i suspect others, thanks to the magic of the interwebs, have developed this advanced capacity.

probably they don't, maybe they do, but it definitely keeps things bumpin' along. most interesting thread in months, in a cheesy, Jerry-Springer sort of way.

for what little it's worth, i know a Thai who is working with journos who are covering this whole thing, and i'm fairly confident *they* don't know a whole lot about the real stuff going down, so the i'd rate the chances that any one person has 'the big picture' as pretty close to nil...

that said, any Manhattanite in new york on 9/11/01 didn't have to know "the big picture" to know that the nutters claiming missiles hit the twin towers had their head up their ass.

I f*cking love this forum. Awesome.

People take a f*cking pill. It's a forum.

¼ÃÃÑ¡¤Ø³·Ñ¡ÉÔ³ ªÔ¹ÇѵÃ

àÃà àÃÒàËÃþÕè ÃÑ¡ã¤Ã¡éÃÃÑ¡ä»

¢Ãº¤Ø³¤ÃѺ

I have met you personally [you just dont know it!]

This guy could fight crime. Hiding in the shadows, hiding his identity, hopping in and out tf social events.

Be careful Ciaran, could be watching you right now. He could be dressed as a hatstand or maybe even your fridge. Be aware of the frequent exhale of gas.lol

Better watch out, beadles about. :wink:

a lick arse and a phoney on good authority ?? can u prove this ?? or r u a liar as well as a d*ck ??

I stand by my earlier comments as they relate to you. I have no doubt whatsoever that you are a lick arse and a phoney! Others are entitled to believe otherwise.

I have met you personally [you just dont know it!] and seen you in action in various forms.

classic.

game, set, match. you lose, as usual. own-goal of the tournament. we won't even get into your calling people "brainless" while failing to kluge together a coherent sentence in your mother tongue, it pales in comparison...

Be a man not a juvenile.

have you considered leading by example? apparently not.

******* hell, its like Nikolas Bentner scoring an home goal!

Did you also meet me in person, I guess I'm black or something?

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/thaksin-judgement-day/

I've been following some developments on here... they've got some interesting videos and discussions. Also there are picture galleries and some 360 panoramic pictures. And the breaking news section is interesting too.

Good work from Bangkok Post Online.

Plus Thaksin heading for Switzerland - unclear if UAE have kicked him out or not...

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/171392/thaksin-leaves-dubai-for-switzerland

Once again, apart from some posts by Neung and Kus, an ongoing example of colonial attitudes where the Westerners have decided they know what is best for Thailand...

f*cking pathetic.

:evil: Iain, you say my name whose given comments in TF forums. Now my chance to get a date with hot guy is goes from 1 to zero.. :x

never. and if you can't get a hot guy, there's always me!! :wink:

Is there a hot guy on TF?! :shock:

lol

you mean Teddy is not? :shock:

Once again, apart from some posts by Neung and Kus, an ongoing example of colonial attitudes where the Westerners have decided they know what is best for Thailand...

f*cking pathetic.

:evil: Iain, you say my name whose given comments in TF forums. Now my chance to get a date with hot guy is goes from 1 to zero.. :x

lol

his profile pic is false. This is what he really looks like...

wanker-1.gif

:wink:

f*cking pathetic.

lol

his profile pic is false. This is what he really looks like...

wanker-1.gif

:wink:

I am here you know. I may rock, but Im not made out of stone. :cry: :wink: :lol:

lol

I know Danno, Im as shocked as you. :wink:

Hopefully she meant all the other schmucks on here. If not then words will be said. lol :evil: :lol:

you don't suppose that "allseason" posed as you on that last trip, do you TeD? :shock:

or has it been the other way around :roll:

oh, man , sorry :oops: uncalled for

(-- you "British Isle Boys" are all beginning to look the same to me :wink:

--another schmuck--- I guess :?:

lol

Hopefully she meant all the other schmucks on here. If not then words will be said. lol :evil: :lol:

Awww just noticed that you on tf too baby! Can I take my word back then? There's def a hot guy on TF..lol

lol

Awww just noticed that you on tf too baby! Can I take my word back then? There's def a hot guy on TF..lol

But who?????? Missy who??? :oops:

Coup not solution: Abhisit

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva told his TV audience Sunday that a coup will not be a solution to the on-going crisis.

He said no one supports such a solution.

"If a coup is staged, this government will go out of office and the protesters will have to hold more protests against the coup," Abhisit said.

"So a coup will tend to create more conflicts."

MUGHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Keep pushing the ****!

Dissolve the House can damage TH 's image and even takes more time to recover the economic and lose foreign investor confidence/reliable as many boostsing projects which just started have to be hold/pending... I heard a comment from business man said this morning that holding demonstrations for couple weeks is lose less than dissolve the house.

What do you think ?

Dissolve the House can damage TH 's image and even takes more time to recover the economic and lose foreign investor confidence/reliable as many boostsing projects which just started have to be hold/pending... I heard a comment from business man said this morning that holding demonstrations for couple weeks is lose less than dissolve the house.

What do you think ?

It's just politics, (Dissolve the House) coalition parties are trying to scare the democrats into concessions.

IMHO, Abhisit is doing right thing, minimising the use of brute force and letting the Red Shirts demonstrate as long as conduct themselves peacefully. The Red Shirts are citizens of Thailand and the Thai Gov. should treat them with respect as long as the obey the the law the land.