Israel does it again...

In international waters.

When did boundaries or borders ever stop the people who are intent on doing harm to Israel and its people?

Like a well documented convoy of aid and peace activists.... damn those peace loving aid carrying mother fuckers may they rot in hell.

"Peace activists"???

That's an oxymoron . . .

. . . unless they're trying to stir up apathy!

I'd give free passage only to those vessels carrying aid to the little kid emblazoned with the LV logo! :wink:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on Rob, the "Bleeding Heart" act does not suit you. Israel is a lot of things but it will never be "INNOCENT"

If North Korea did what Israel did last week and boarded a ship in international waters then killed 10 people, the world would have been up in arms over it.

So tell me why I should not be up in arms over this incident, or do different rules apply to Israel :?:

Do you have to wait till Israel blows away the Middle East with those nasty bombs they have before you admit with your dying breath, that maybe just maybe when I open my eyes and think real hard about it, there is a slight possibility that Israel was wrong afterall. :x

In international waters.

When did boundaries or borders ever stop the people who are intent on doing harm to Israel and its people?

Like a well documented convoy of aid and peace activists.... damn those peace loving aid carrying mother fuckers may they rot in hell.

"Peace activists"???

That's an oxymoron . . .

. . . unless they're trying to stir up apathy!

I'd give free passage only to those vessels carrying aid to the little kid emblazoned with the LV logo! :wink:

Thats nice of you Rob, maybe you should visit Gaza one day and see the inhumane conditions that they are forced to live in, I'm 100% sure you'd change your mind on how these Wogs are being treated by the Israeli's.

Thats nice of you Rob, maybe you should visit Gaza one day and see the inhumane conditions that they are forced to live in, I'm 100% sure you'd change your mind on how these Wogs are being treated by the Israeli's.

i don't think anybody who bandies around racial slurs like "wogs" is ever going to change his/her mind !!!

Oh come on Rob, the "Bleeding Heart" act does not suit you. Israel is a lot of things but it will never be "INNOCENT"

If North Korea did what Israel did last week and boarded a ship in international waters then killed 10 people, the world would have been up in arms over it.

So tell me why I should not be up in arms over this incident, or do different rules apply to Israel :?:

Do you have to wait till Israel blows away the Middle East with those nasty bombs they have before you admit with your dying breath, that maybe just maybe when I open my eyes and think real hard about it, there is a slight possibility that Israel was wrong afterall. :x

That is exactly right to the point...

Oh, come on, Gav, stop mischaracterizing what I wrote. As I stated earlier in the thread, anyone looking to claim higher moral ground in this issue has a long climb ahead.

It's impossible to look at this or any other incident involving the Middle East without putting it into the historical context of the last 60 years or so, or even the last 5,000 years.

And what makes you so sure it'll be Israel that'll "blow away" the Middle East with "nasty bombs"?

If any place in the world announces they've closed their borders, and i said right f*ck you lot, i'm coming anyway and i'm bringing all my mates with me, and i'm bringing boatloads of sh*t with me, could be anything in those boats f*ck you i'm coming.

what do you reckon would happen?

come on pick a country, any country even a somewhat civilised one.[\b]

it was blatant provocation full stop, (no, that's a comma)

Switzerland?

i don't think anybody who bandies around racial slurs like "wogs" is ever going to change his/her mind !!!

Nor would I expect any flexibility from those folks who sanctimoniously spout terms like "zionist apologist" and "whitey'--regardless of whether they're prefaced by "*******" or not.

Nor would I expect any flexibility from those folks who sanctimoniously spout terms like "zionist apologist" and "whitey'--regardless of whether they're prefaced by "f*cking" or not.

well i can't recall using the term "whitey" in a racist or insulting manner ... and would seem a bit strange if i did ..... and usually ppl who r zionists (or zionist apologists) tend to be quite proud of this fact, so it's hardly the same thing as using a demeaning racial insult such as "wog" !!! but then again ppl with blinkers on usualy can't see the wood for the trees !!

and as regards flexibilty on the israel/palestine issue i reckon it's going to drag on for years probably decades .... the palestinians r too weak and fractured to make any kind of demands of israel in exchange for peace. they now have 2 virtually seperate entities and 2 conflicting parties vying for control ... and any peace deal would mean israel having to give up considerable chunks of occuppied land !! IMO they r happier with the status quo and holding onto the land rather than having to make any tough calls required for peace !!

especially with what is now "an acceptable level of violence" in the region .... a phrase coined by goverment spokesman (i believe) to describe the situation in northern ireland before the peace deal !!!

Part of an article trying to explain why...

http://www1.voanews.com/english/news/middle-east/Israel-Finds-Little-International-Sympathy-for-Its-Justification-to-Stage-Raid-95460654.html

David Makovsky of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy says Israelis believe global opinion is against them -- that the United Nations is swayed by Islamic countries, while European leaders are increasingly dismissive of Israeli security concerns. "They've really developed an ethos, I call it, of self-reliance, because they believe the international system is rigged," he said.

Makovsky says repeated global condemnation when Israel believes it is acting to defend itself makes Israelis less responsive to international concerns. "Because their view is when people don't care if you live or die -- when all they want is to say the blockade is lifted -- and after that that Hamas gets weapons, they'll say, 'Oops, sorry about that,'" he said.

Makovsky contrasts the outcry over the Israeli raid to the relatively muted reaction to North Korea's torpedoing of a South Korean warship in March, in which 46 sailors were killed.

is 'Wog' worse than 'Sand ******'?

I can never remember.

Anyhoo... I've never really followed the Middle East as much as I should. So I'd welcome being schooled by the TFers who know what they're talking about.

I seem to remember reading Israel took that land during a war, which Palestine started.

Then there were years of segregation and Israeli settlements built on the disputed land.

Hamas came to power in Palestine and rockets were launched against Israeli towns.

Israel retaliated brutally and set up the blockade to stop weapons being delivered - and I guess to discredit Hamas too.

Then I saw the flotilla video. It DID look like commandos were attacked as they boarded - which begs the question, if you are only carrying food and medicine, why the need to attack armed soldiers?

They need to be careful... I saw a documentary about when Adam Sandler was in the Israeli army... and he was a badass.

And Rob Schneider got owned.

Did I miss anything?

is 'Wog' worse than 'Sand ******'?

I can never remember.

Anyhoo... I've never really followed the Middle East as much as I should. So I'd welcome being schooled by the TFers who know what they're talking about.

I seem to remember reading Israel took that land during a war, which Palestine started.

Then there were years of segregation and Israeli settlements built on the disputed land.

Hamas came to power in Palestine and rockets were launched against Israeli towns.

Israel retaliated brutally and set up the blockade to stop weapons being delivered - and I guess to discredit Hamas too.

Then I saw the flotilla video. It DID look like commandos were attacked as they boarded - which begs the question, if you are only carrying food and medicine, why the need to attack armed soldiers?

They need to be careful... I saw a documentary about when Adam Sandler was in the Israeli army... and he was a badass.

And Rob Schneider got owned.

Did I miss anything?

covered.

Reuters) - The United Nations Human Rights Council on Wednesday voted to set up an independent fact-finding mission to look into what it called violations of international law in Israel's raid on a Gaza aid flotilla.

In a resolution proposed by Pakistan for the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) and Sudan for the Arab group, the Council by a vote of 32 of its 47 members also condemned the Israeli action as outrageous.

The United States, Israel's longtime ally, together with Italy and the Netherlands voted against, while nine European, African and Asian nations abstained and three more African countries did not vote.

The resolution called "for full accountability and credible independent inquiries into these (Israeli) attacks" in which Israel says nine people on one boat in the flotilla died.

The Council decided to dispatch an independent, international fact-finding mission to investigate violations of international law in the attack, it said.

The team would be appointed by the Council president and Belgian diplomat Alex Van Meeuwen -- whose own country along with four other European Union members abstained in the voting.

ISRAEL UNLIKELY TO COOPERATE

Israel says those who were killed were resisting commandos who boarded the ships of the flotilla to stop it reaching Gaza. It began releasing the 682 pro-Palestinian activists it arrested on the vessels earlier on Wednesday.

It was not immediately clear when the rights council mission would be set up or who might be on it. Diplomats said it was unlikely that Israel would agree to cooperate with it.

The rights council, set up in 2006, is effectively controlled by developing countries among whom the OIC has strong influence, and regularly condemns Israel.

The text of the flotilla resolution differed from a statement from the U.N. Security Council in New York on Tuesday which called for a "prompt, impartial, credible and transparent investigation conforming to international standards."

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon told reporters in New York he had met diplomats from Israel, Turkey, Arab nations and Security Council members on Wednesday to consult on the best way to fulfill the demands of the statement.

"You may have to wait some time before I make any decision," Ban said.

Most Security Council members, diplomats say, would support an independent international investigation, possibly run by the United Nations, but Washington, like Israel, is opposed.

Israel refused to cooperate with an earlier Human Rights Council investigation led by South African jurist Richard Goldstone into Israel's December 2008-January 2009 war in the Gaza Strip. Israel dismissed Goldstone's report, which accused Israel and Hamas militants of war crimes, as biased and false.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Tuesday that Washington supported an Israeli investigation but was open to different ways of ensuring that it was credible.

In the rights body, Russia and China as well as several African and Latin American states backed the resolution, but France, Belgium, Britain, Hungary, Japan, Slovakia, Ukraine and south Korea -- together with Burkina Faso -- abstained.

In a statement to the Council, U.S. Ambassador Eileen Donahue said: "Unfortunately the resolution before us rushes to judgment on a set of facts that... are only beginning to be discovered and understood."

I can't think of any better use of nuclear weapons than to use them on all towel heads and kikes....

That is my opinion in this matter...

Kikes got most of the monetary systems, banks etc.

Towel heads got most of the oil...

Yet, they'd all sell their own mothers to advance their evil goals.

I can't think of any better use of nuclear weapons than to use them on all towel heads and kikes....

lol and **** u

thank you Mell Gibson, Chill out the racial slurs Mel sheeeeez :roll:

What it comes down to is that Israel wants to control it's waters. It sees the Ports as a channel to smuggle large quantities of weapons into the Gaza strip. This would be a direct threat to national security. Was this the best way to go about this? Probably not.

To put things in perspective if you shared a driveway with an angry, abusive neighbor who threatened to kill you... you'd want to check the cars coming through "to deliver groceries" for guns. Perhaps pulling the driver out of the car and beating the sh*t out of him is not the best idea, but never the less you can see how one would want to check the car before it enters the yard...

Keep the Cuban missile crises in mind, after all the Soviets were just helping the Cubans.

I'm not saying they were right but Israel did have a blockade in effect and after they boarded the boat they were attacked according to Yahoo news. Now if they were attacked when boarding a ship which was trying to get past a blockade then what happened will happen. It all depends on who's spinning the story.

ehhhhh .... under international law it is an ILLEGAL blockade !!

if u have armed terrorists/pirates ILLEGALLY boarding ur ship in INTERNATIONAL waters u r LEGALLY entitled to try and repel them !!!

no matter what f**king way u try to spin this it was piracy and murder !!!

but then again ... were israel is concerned this is nothing new !!!

cause Terrorist ALWAYS obey international law.

And if you got a wheelchair let them inspect it.

I can see you at BTS/MRT rambling at the security people. You can't check my bloody bah! I'm not a terrorist. LOL

Or yelling at the soldiers during the red shirt event, YOU CANT CHECK MY BLOODY CAR, I am bring them medical supplies and groceries. And proceeding to attack them with a stick when they open your trunk.

IF the ship had been in Israeli waters then they were entitled to inspect it .... illegally boarding a ship in international waters and then killing ppl on board that ship is piracy and murder !!!

And IF a ship or ships have advertised a clear intention to enter Israeli waters, illegally....Israel is well within it's rights to prevent that happening

my understanding is that to reach Gaza they didn't need to enter Israeli waters !!

no matter what .... Israel attacked ships in international waters killing passengers .... and no matter what way the f**king zionist apologists try to spin it .... that is piracy and murder !!!

Blockade!!!! Blockade!!! nothing gets thru a blockade......

If any place in the world announces they've closed their borders, and i said right f*ck you lot, i'm coming anyway and i'm bringing all my mates with me, and i'm bringing boatloads of sh*t with me, could be anything in those boats f*ck you i'm coming.

come on pick a country, any country even a somewhat civilised one.

it was blatant provocation full stop,

The peaceful activist assured Israel they had only peaceful intentions and from what I heard they attacked as soon as their boats were boarded to be searched. Makes great headlines of Israel killing peace activists which seems to be all Hamas is interested in. I'm not pro Israel if I think it was a good idea to check the boats. Now the dead peace activists with their clubs and knifes get virgins and glory.

condoclown wrote:

et, they'd all sell their own mothers to advance their evil goals.

This is the ignorance or racial profiling. Trying to paint any race as ALL this or that just doesn't work for anything other then a quick rant. Hell some of my best friends are....I mean arrrrg

thank you Mell Gibson, Chill out the racial slurs Mel sheeeeez :roll:

I think hes just saying this to get a reaction.

I've never believed in anything passionately enough to get shot over it...

I wonder (given the recent Israel and Red Shirt situation) what people think just after being shot for their cause...

Do they lie there thinking, "I'm dying for a righteous belief, fighting for truth, justice and/or democracy."

Or do they think, "****! I didn't think it would really happen... this really ******* hurts! Now I'm never gonna get to fulfill my ambitions.... I shoulda stayed at home and played Halo."

I wonder if Seh Daeng had enough brain functionality to think... "Hmm I was pretty dumb to say the snipers wouldn't get me."