Jokes!!

English_Bob

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I auditioned for Britain's Got Talent last month.

Simon said, "What is your act?"

I said, "Magic."

He said, "Okay, so what are you both going to do?"

I said, "We are going to make a child disappear into thin air."

He said, "Have you ever done this before?"

I said, "Yes, once."

He said, "Okay Gerry & Kate, good luck."

Last week, a Muslim woman was seen shoplifting. She was caught on camera. Police are looking for a woman with dark eyes.

Q. How do you separate a Muslim man from a Muslim boy?

A. With a crowbar.

A Muslim woman was walking past this building site in Mecca when a group of Muslim builders shouted, "Show us your face."

Arab scientists have invented a time-travel device that can transport an entire country back to the 7th century. They're calling it 'Islam'.

Last week, a Muslim woman was seen shoplifting. She was caught on camera. Police are looking for a woman with dark eyes.

Q. How do you separate a Muslim man from a Muslim boy?

A. With a crowbar.

A Muslim woman was walking past this building site in Mecca when a group of Muslim builders shouted, "Show us your face."

Arab scientists have invented a time-travel device that can transport an entire country back to the 7th century. They're calling it 'Islam'.

what's the point? mr and how these statements are JOKE?

I found this one 'BEST JOKE' award winner in UK

One Chinese person walks into a bar in America late one night and he saw Steven Spielberg.

As he was a great fan of his movies, he rushes over to him, and asks for his autograph.

Instead, Spielberg gives him a slap and says

'You Chinese people bombed our Pearl Harbor, get out of here.'

The astonished Chinese man replied 'It was not the Chinese who bombed your Pearl Harbor , it was the Japanese'.

'Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, you're all the same,' replied Spielberg.

In return, the Chinese gives Spielberg a slap and says

'You sank the Titanic; my forefathers were on that ship.'

Shocked, Spielberg replies 'It was the iceberg that sank the ship, not me.'

The Chinese replies, 'Iceberg, Spielberg, Carlsberg, you're all the same.'

A man had six children and was very proud of his achievement.

He was so proud of himself that he started calling his wife, 'Mother of Six', in spite of her objections.

One night they went to a party. He decided that it was time to go home, and wanted to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well.

He shouted at the top of his voice,"Shall we go home, Mother of Six?"

His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion shouted back, "Anytime you're ready, Father of Four!"

A young boy and his father were in a store when they walked past a rack of condoms. Being a curious young lad, the boy asked his father, "What are these things daddy?" His dad said, "Condoms son." The boy asked, "Why do they come in packs of 1,3, and 12?" The dad replied, "The packs with one are for the high school boys; one for Saturday night, the ones with three are for the college boys; one for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and the ones with twelve in them are for the married men; one for January, one for February, one for March..."