Strange Unsolved Mysteries

how do blind people know when they are finished wiping their a*s?

:shock:

or your could try to wipe your a*s with your eyes closed. You might find the answer.

experiment attempted while blindfolded, and there is no definitive way to tell.

do you;

a) touch the toilet paper to see if it is completely dry and waste free?

B) smell the toliet paper after latter wipes (disadvantage here is that there may be some residual smell)

c) Use bidet/water spray to ensure cleanliness (but what if neither of these options are present?)

d) Train your guide dog to bark when the loo paper is clean?

e) walk about with a stripy brown ass?

or your could try to wipe your a*s with your eyes closed. You might find the answer.

Use the water spray. :lol:

That's nasty, Babe. Very nasty. :lol::lol:

But not half as bad as the weird toilets in Holland - so...

Why do Dutch toilets have a nice little flat "pan" area for the business to land - do Dutch people really inspect their poo?

Why do Dutch toilets have a nice little flat "pan" area for the business to land - do Dutch people really inspect their poo?

No, Gillian McKeith has moved to Amsterdam... :lol:

Never used Dutch toilet but tried something like this (in Poland and that was the real deal) :x

germantoilet.jpg

Is there a technical term for the moment when you look at someone and see them in a completely new light?

You know. When you've been dating 3 months and one day you suddenly think, "Jesus! Her face is too angular and pointy!"

For 3 months, you loved her delicate features and high cheekbones, now she looks like Skeletor!

(I suppose there's another, more positive situation where you suddenly think, "Hey, wow! My co-worker is hot" or "Yeah, I just wanna wake up with this person every day forever." ---- shudder).

But usually it's "My God! What have I done! Was I blind?!"

Is there a technical term for the moment when you look at someone and see them in a completely new light?

You know. When you've been dating 3 months and one day you suddenly think, "Jesus! Her face is too angular and pointy!"

For 3 months, you loved her delicate features and high cheekbones, now she looks like Skeletor!

(I suppose there's another, more positive situation where you suddenly think, "Hey, wow! My co-worker is hot" or "Yeah, I just wanna wake up with this person every day forever." ---- shudder).

But usually it's "My God! What have I done! Was I blind?!"

its called sobriety

Never used Dutch toilet but tried something like this (in Poland and that was the real deal) :x

germantoilet.jpg

It was done for public health reason at the turn of the century (19th to 20th), so people could see if they had worms or other parasites or blood in their stool. Less of a necessity nowadays of course but can still come in handy. :wink:

^I suspect the Japanese will soon invent a toilet that automatically does a stoll analysis every time one takes a dump and prints out the results.

I seem to recollect a TF journal posted last year by a beefy, macho male member who described in detail his morning delight of washing his arse after going to the toilet with the high pressure water hose. He then was quite upset when some TFers commented that it all sounded a bit gay. :)

Given that most people in SE asia wipe their arse with their left hand on a squat toilet, then I think it is not too difficult for a blind person in the region to know that they have a clean arse. (Which is why one should never offer your left hand when greeting someone - in Indo you'll be called a kidal, lefty - a derogative term). As an example, a blind person in Indo probably ends up with a cleaner arse than the average paper tissue wiper in the US.

(No, I have not undertaken any survey on the matter!)

One more strange thing which currently happen to me.

Why there has daily newspaper been delivered to my house every morning this week ? :shock: . I didnt subcribe for week-day newspaper but just weekend.

Grr.. ¡ÑÇ ...¡ÑÇ .. :x (¡ÅÑÇÃѹµÒÃÃÒ¤Ô´µÑ§¤ì)