WHAT... destroy your relationship?

AAAum

WHAT... destroy your relationship?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT... destroy your relationship?

• jealous
    • rakish
    • workaholic
    • alcoholic
    • irresponsible
    • aggressive/abusive/bossy
    • coward
    • unfaithful
    • dirty (by physical)
    • too nice! ( =boring)
    • etc. ...and beers please!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I and my ex just difference...

- Age Gap..

- I hung out with my friends more than him... cuz I still wanna have fun with my friends.

- and the main reason is I'm work-a-holic.

NUMBER ONE...

1) how many years younger was he?

2) Bring this posting togeather with your thread: " Why men ignore their friends once they have GK

3) get your a** to Japan :wink:

If I am being REALLY frank, it has been my infidelity which has destroyed more than 50% of my relationships.

I hope your ambidexterous

Some people say I am a right wanker. Some say a left wanker.

I like the left... It feels a bit like another person is doing it with the lack of precise co-ordination and stuff and because it takes longer (2 mins instead of 1) the orgasm is more intense.

If I am being REALLY frank, it has been my infidelity which has destroyed more than 50% of my relationships.

I like the left... It feels a bit like another person is doing it with the lack of precise co-ordination and stuff and because it takes longer (2 mins instead of 1) the orgasm is more intense.

Good stuff :lol:

mine was

4. his bed time was 4 am then got up after lunch during a week

3. Never say no to anybody so beside look after his family he also look after his friends family ...and after that he never get any penny back and loose morethan half a million for ungreatful so call 'best friend' ...

2.drinks too much on the weekend

1. Left me on my own when I was in hospital night on giving birth day just to follow stupid Irish tradition' wet baby head' ...

4 years relationship has ended 5 years ago but our parenting job is never end ..our girl is bond with love just mom & dad are not be together. I'm a pround mother so does he ...

i don't remember what broke my relationship ..hehe..just kidding...i remember all details but what can i do now. It's passed. I can't fix it, so doesn't he. Fortunately, i learn from my broken part and try to fill it up. Does he? I don't know and maybe I never know. But I know a thing, although he be as he was he can find many new g/fs as he wants because man population is more than woman. I"m not racism but men don't do any damn better cause they can be accepted by prenty of lonely women.

Whatever, it doesn't matter how my or your relationship was ended. If you know, fix it and when you have chance to start a new one don't let your last relationship haunt you. Move on and be yourself with confidencial. There's no one fualt in relationship. It's just unfit behavior.

i don't remember what broke my relationship ..hehe..just kidding...i remember all details but what can i do now. It's passed. I can't fix it, so doesn't he. Fortunately, i learn from my broken part and try to fill it up. Does he? I don't know and maybe I never know. But I know a thing, although he be as he was he can find many new g/fs as he wants because man population is more than woman. I"m not racism but men don't do any damn better cause they can be accepted by prenty of lonely women.

Whatever, it doesn't matter how my or your relationship was ended. If you know, fix it and when you have chance to start a new one don't let your last relationship haunt you. Move on and be yourself with confidencial. There's no one fualt in relationship. It's just unfit behavior.

I always thought that there were slightly more women in the world than men...like 51% women and 49% men as women typically live longer than men plus some other reasons.

However, the innanets are giving some conflicting information. Anyone know for sure?*

*Anyone can say what they want, but I will only believe LG's response...maybe Iain if he phrases it correctly.

Good stuff :lol:

Drlowlife @ your service

I always thought that there were slightly more women in the world than men...like 51% women and 49% men as women typically live longer than men plus some other reasons.

However, the innanets are giving some conflicting information. Anyone know for sure?*

*Anyone can say what they want, but I will only believe LG's response...maybe Iain if he phrases it correctly.

statistically men die quicker than wimmen so yeh there's more wimmen.

downside though most of them are skanks so that evens the oddss.